Has Liverpool arrived to Reclaim their Days of Glory...?

+39
Gil
Firenze
BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
lszanto
SchinnerC
stevieg8
BeautifulGame
Art Morte
S
Onyx
sportsczy
Die Borussen
Sri
Emaharg
fatman123
chinomaster182
RedOranje
donttreadonred
Dutti
iftikhar
Red Alert
alexjanosik
windkick
Dnmac4
kabarca
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lord Hades
Jay29
StevieRayVaughan
Yeezus
poolsupporter
justdoit_
RealGunner
the xcx
Le Samourai
Nishankly
The Messiah
43 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Has Liverpool arrived to Reclaim their Days of Glory...? - Page 6 Empty Re: Has Liverpool arrived to Reclaim their Days of Glory...?

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Newcastle's expectations are to finish in the top 4 this season?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Has Liverpool arrived to Reclaim their Days of Glory...? - Page 6 Empty Re: Has Liverpool arrived to Reclaim their Days of Glory...?

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:54 pm

mtfootball wrote:Newcastle's expectations are to finish in the top 4 this season?

And our expectations arent even finishing in top 4,Be realistic mate. Thumbs up

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:00 pm

I dont think either Newcastle nor Liverpool expect to reach top 4, but thats the goal/aspiration of both
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:04 pm

I don't know but i'd imagine Liverpool have ambitions of winning a cup ( so do we) i'd imagine Liverpool want to go far in the Europa League ( so do we) i'd imagine Liverpool want to get into the top 4 but don't expect it but want to be involved in the shake up ( so do we)

You would think we finished 10th last season, instead of what actually happened with us still in the chance of 3rd in the last game of the season and was actually sitting in 4th with 3 games to go.

The expectations for this season are practically identical. Also what Swanhends said.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Aim is 4th but realistic expectations are 5th or 6th and stability imo.Thats what both BR and owners said too tbh.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I actually thought u had a valid point there Idris until you mentioned how Suarez wasn't WC. Laughing

Suarez is a good player but he's definitely not world-lass on regular basis, he is at time.

I don't see him starting in Bayern, City, United, Madrid or Barcelona.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 am

The Messiah wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I actually thought u had a valid point there Idris until you mentioned how Suarez wasn't WC. Laughing

Suarez is a good player but he's definitely not world-lass on regular basis, he is at time.

I don't see him starting in Bayern, City, United, Madrid or Barcelona.

He'd bench Pedro/Sanches/RW for Barca easily. And IMO he'll definitely start for Bayern and United. I'm not sure about Madrid & City though.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:22 am

In what alternate reality would Suarez start for us? Laughing

No.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 am

Firenze wrote:In what alternate reality would Suarez start for us? Laughing

No.

United need someone clinical ffs Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:34 am

SAF will convert Shrek into a CM and RVP into a LB if he has to, to fit Suarez in the lineup. :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:37 am

Suarez starting for Bayern when Muller doesn't even start///

lolwot

Has Liverpool arrived to Reclaim their Days of Glory...? - Page 6 Kalbo%252Blaughing
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:41 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:SAF will convert Shrek into a CM and RVP into a LB if he has to, to fit Suarez in the lineup. :coffee:

There is no chance. Suarez's finsihing is even worse than Rooney's. take your mouse, go to the top right of the page, and click quit. This isn't Football manager
#FMwarrior
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:47 am

I must say i have been quite shocked to see Suarez finishing take a low upon him transfering to liverpool. If i was to say the reason it would because of how much more running he has to do. In Ajax we controlled most of the ball so he walways had time to think.

Where he to retun now he would thrive under our current sytem. I feel he is potentialluy better than every striker in the premiership. With Brendan Rodgers playing football that hopefully relies less on counters, I feel this could be his break out season.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 am

I didn't know this forum was Nazi Germany ffs Very Happy ...can't we all have our opinions
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:00 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
He'd bench Pedro/Sanches/RW for Barca easily. And IMO he'll definitely start for Bayern and United. I'm not sure about Madrid & City though.

Think what you want bro. For me Suarez is WC and he'll start for those teams I've mentioned. If you don't think so, well go cry me a river, it's not gonna change what I think Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6