How big are chances of Chelsea winning the Champions League this season?

+5
DeviAngel
donttreadonred
Collblanc
Bellabong
RobertNeville21
9 posters

Go down

How big are chances of Chelsea winning the Champions League this season? Empty How big are chances of Chelsea winning the Champions League this season?

Post by RobertNeville21 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 pm

i could see the Old Guards blowing up the competition this season...the time is right, the mentality is right, for Chelsea to finally win the Champions League.

big respect to Benfica and ACMILAN/BARCA, but as a Chelsea fan i feel the urge in the players and the club that this is the season we will finnally conquer Europe.

RobertNeville21
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

How big are chances of Chelsea winning the Champions League this season? Empty Re: How big are chances of Chelsea winning the Champions League this season?

Post by Bellabong Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Bayern and RM don't count?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

How big are chances of Chelsea winning the Champions League this season? Empty Re: How big are chances of Chelsea winning the Champions League this season?

Post by Collblanc Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:36 pm

None.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:18 pm

They've managed to get a good draw in the Quarter-Finals . (No disrespect to Benfica, but I'm sure Chelsea would rather face them than Bayern, Milan, Madrid or Barca.) That's only going to help their chances to get to the Semi's where they will face either Milan or Barca. Realistically, I don't think you can hope for more than that. It would take something close to an act of God for this Chelsea team to get past whichever club comes out of the Barca/Milan tie.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:41 pm

As long as Chelsea are in the competition they have equall chances. You never know when they'll hit form because its 2 matches not whole league
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Almost none, for various reasons.

Just a few.

People talk about AVB, but Di Matteo's team selection and tactics up untill now have been nothing short of baffling.

The famed comeback vs Napoli was far more Napoli than Chelsea. Napoli had 3 or 4 chances to kill the game off before any comeback started.

They honestly, wil do well to get by Benfica.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 pm

The Franchise wrote:Almost none, for various reasons.

Just a few.

People talk about AVB, but Di Matteo's team selection and tactics up untill now have been nothing short of baffling.

The famed comeback vs Napoli was far more Napoli than Chelsea. Napoli had 3 or 4 chances to kill the game off before any comeback started.

Mazzari destroyed Napoli there with the 3 man backline I mean come on this is Chelsea no matter of the form not Cesena
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 pm

5% or so very unlikely although I guess you can never say never, but its a cup knock out structure and anything can happen.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am

Very unlikely but luck counts a lot in these knockout stages... not that i believe in luck anyways.. so i guess highly unlikely...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am

i believe benfica will get through so no :coffee:

at this stage, no matter avb's sacking which seems it was good for chelsea i think people should be surprised if chelsea get through.. cause i rate benfica higher than chelsea atm.. and i think im not the only one.

plus its better for u if you dont qualify, facing barca possibly or maybe milan might end up very bad.. mostly against barca... with ur defence which i dont trust AT ALL!

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 am

LOL going to the next stage is always good no matter how bad u r playing.. Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:24 am

DeviAngel wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Almost none, for various reasons.

Just a few.

Mazzari destroyed Napoli there with the 3 man backline I mean come on this is Chelsea no matter of the form not Cesena

I dont think there was anything wrong with 3 at the back, it worked fine for them in the first leg. The problem was they couldnt deal with routine crosses and long balls.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum