eelir
The Franchise
free_cat
59 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

the Evil choking badly - Page 9 Empty Re: the Evil choking badly

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 pm

tuddor wrote:I hate Real and Barca.. arbloa wasn't fouling ribery? what a joke.. You hate ribery cause his better than your idol ronaldo
the Evil choking badly - Page 9 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Yeah, REAL funny.. Can't stop laughing. Chaka your humor is great.. You should be your team's mascot.. But i forgot, you have one: CR7.. He is crying at every possible foul! he is the funniest!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Meh, whats wrong with celebrating their fail? We hate them, it brings us joy to see them fail. Its normal.

Obviously we dont want to play them in the final, but if we have to do, then we will..its not a problem.

But, we want to see them fail..regardless of the situation. Its called a rivalry.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 pm

tuddor wrote:Yeah, REAL funny.. Can't stop laughing. Chaka your humor is great.. You should be your team's mascot.. But i forgot, you have one: CR7.. He is crying at every possible foul! he is the funniest!
the Evil choking badly - Page 9 Z
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
tuddor wrote:I hate Real and Barca.. arbloa wasn't fouling ribery? what a joke.. You hate ribery cause his better than your idol ronaldo
the Evil choking badly - Page 9 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme
What's so weird at what he said?Ribery is far better than Ronaldo.he has a great attitude and plays for the team not for himself.I've never seen Ronaldo kissing Real's logo when he celebrates...he only shows his legs and fingers Chaka . He is a joker!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Ronaldo actually kissed the badge recently just sayin.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Ronaldo actually kissed the badge recently just sayin.
I thought that was a spit What a Face .
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 pm

I think he kissed the logo of utd to.. And he left the club and the person (Ferguson) that made him a man and a great football player.. And now his only goal is to score goals and defeat messi's records.. he doesn't give a s*** about real.. If city is going to pay him double salary he's gonna leave, no doubt about it.. I lost to much time talking about someone who's not worthy..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 pm

tuddor wrote:I think he kissed the logo of utd to.. And he left the club and the person (Ferguson) that made him a man and a great football player.. And now his only goal is to score goals and defeat messi's records.. he doesn't give a s*** about real.. If city is going to pay him double salary he's gonna leave, no doubt about it.. I lost to much time talking about someone who's not worthy..

You're right.He said he would like to be like Ryan Giggs for United and look at him now.What a shame...

the Evil choking badly - Page 9 Funnylx
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:45 am

vlafy wrote:
tuddor wrote:I think he kissed the logo of utd to.. And he left the club and the person (Ferguson) that made him a man and a great football player.. And now his only goal is to score goals and defeat messi's records.. he doesn't give a s*** about real.. If city is going to pay him double salary he's gonna leave, no doubt about it.. I lost to much time talking about someone who's not worthy..

You're right.He said he would like to be like Ryan Giggs for United and look at him now.What a shame...

the Evil choking badly - Page 9 Funnylx

banana
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 am

Buf, I have very small confidence on Bayern progressing. They will most likely be smashed at Bernabeu.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 am

free_cat wrote:Buf, I have very small confidence on Bayern progressing. They will most likely be smashed at Bernabeu.
This...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 am

It will be tougher for Madrid then Bayern IMO especially if Bayern scores(which has a very good possibility of happening.).

If anything, Madrid must score first then we'll see if the match opens up to give both teams more chances to out score each other.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:55 am

I don't know about Madrid smashing Bayern, they are not that much superior to Bayern. There is no doubt Madrid will score at least one goal in Bernabéu, which means Bayern will have to come out and attack as well. Should be a very interesting encounter.

One thing you could say, it was clear that Madrid didn't go all out in Allianz Arena and were trying to keep the scoreline low to get the job done in Madrid. They have surely saved plenty of energy for the match in Camp Nou as well with substitutes. They didn't run nearly as much as they normally would yesterday and they will be in full power against Barcelona.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:39 pm

he may be better.. but most of arbeloa ribery battles ended up with ribery diving..

i know di maria is divemaster as well as ronaldo but ribery was the something else yesterday..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 pm

danyjr wrote:I don't know about Madrid smashing Bayern, they are not that much superior to Bayern. There is no doubt Madrid will score at least one goal in Bernabéu, which means Bayern will have to come out and attack as well. Should be a very interesting encounter.

One thing you could say, it was clear that Madrid didn't go all out in Allianz Arena and were trying to keep the scoreline low to get the job done in Madrid. They have surely saved plenty of energy for the match in Camp Nou as well with substitutes. They didn't run nearly as much as they normally would yesterday and they will be in full power against Barcelona.

Care to back that up with a stat?

They sat back towards the end, but the game was high tempo most of the time, so i dont really understand where you are coming from.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm

The Franchise wrote:I agree, they have looked tired for a while now. I also mentioned this possibility at least 25 games ago, that they would tire.

I remember that dani and to be very honest at that time it seemed like a fanciful thought on your part to me but in retrospect it was great foresight on your part.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
I don't believe it is fear, more or less the whole world including me, is tired of watching a Real Madrid vs Barcelona final or match, would be interesting to see how Bayern would play against Barcelona or Chelsea, whoever passes.
Wouldn't you agree?

I would love to see a Bayern vs. Barca final. It should be a true spectacle of football and the build up would likely be largely free of bitterness and animosity.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Well despite their big squad JD, they dont rotate very much. Alonso, Ozil, Cristiano, Di Maria all generally play when they are fit. Especially Alonso, who seems to play every single game because he is so important to them.

They also play a up and down style, lots of physical stuff and lots of running. Barca have peaks of fitness, because we know how tough the season is and you want to be at your best in the moment important moments.

Again this season, most important moments and physically we are in good shape.

Madrid, most important moments of the season and they have looked jaded and form dropping.

Indeed, at the time it sounded like a pipe dream, but I really did think it could be a factor.

They rotate less than us and play a more physical game than us, im not surprised.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Ribery is perhaps a more complete player than the likes of C.Ronaldo, Robben and Rooney but he is probably not as lethal as them. I don't want to put him down but to me he most of the times seems to be a very good jack of all trades. A very good jack and a very useful team player but not a master or an outstanding generation defining player or something like that.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:23 pm

free_cat wrote:Buf, I have very small confidence on Bayern progressing. They will most likely be smashed at Bernabeu.

Most unfortunately, I agree with that. In fact even last night I didn't expect Bayern to win.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 pm

danyjr wrote:they are not that much superior to Bayern.
One thing you could say, it was clear that Madrid didn't go all out in Allianz Arena and were trying to keep the scoreline low to get the job done in Madrid.

This comment is really worth a thought. Goalkeeping wise they are sort of equal. Defense wise neither are convincing. Midfield wise Bayern are a little better. Winger wise both are very good. Attack wise Madrid have more goals in them although we didn't see it last night. Coach wise I hate to say it but in spite of Heynckes' past, Madrid have the edge. Character wise Madrid have the edge. Bayern can maintain discipline better. Madrid have more bench strength. It really is a very interesting and close call.

Your second point is spot on. In fact Jose was a bit too happy when it was 1-1 and all he tried to do was ensure that it remained like that. It was great fun to see that come back and bite him. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:Well despite their big squad JD, they dont rotate very much. Alonso, Ozil, Cristiano, Di Maria all generally play when they are fit. Especially Alonso, who seems to play every single game because he is so important to them.

They also play a up and down style, lots of physical stuff and lots of running. Barca have peaks of fitness, because we know how tough the season is and you want to be at your best in the moment important moments.

Madrid, most important moments of the season and they have looked jaded and form dropping.

Indeed, at the time it sounded like a pipe dream, but I really did think it could be a factor.

They rotate less than us and play a more physical game than us, im not surprised.

Very well explained dani.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm

The Franchise wrote:Well despite their big squad JD, they dont rotate very much. Alonso, Ozil, Cristiano, Di Maria all generally play when they are fit. Especially Alonso, who seems to play every single game because he is so important to them.

Thats good to know. Although wonder why Real dont do our peak fitness training thing too? Razz

IF thats hte case with Alonso, im sure next season players liek Sahin will get many more games to give Alonso rest....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Idk why we sucked so bad, well I do our midfield is total crap, yes including alonso that day..

Alonso is way too slow and so is khedira, I mean at least for example someone like busquets or xavi is quick over short distances and is agile. Plus alonso needs rest. Sahin was way better then khedira in the one game he started recently and almost scored.

Our forwards didn't have too bad of a game, they didn't get good balls played, if any. Defense was shocking bar pepe.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 pm

:vagi:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite