eelir
The Franchise
free_cat
59 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

the Evil choking badly - Page 6 Empty Re: the Evil choking badly

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 pm

By the Bilbao match they'll be out of the CL and will know that the only way they'll win a trophy is by winning every match... and they'll do exactly that. Unless Madrid loses points against Atleti and Sporting I don't see them losing the league.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Real Madrid fans now complaining "Valencia parked the navy ship" Laughing

Against Barca: legitimate tactic
Against Madrid: those scoundrels!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Oh they give me such joy they really do.

I really want to win this league, just because the burtthurt it will cause lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Real Madrid fans now complaining "Valencia parked the navy ship" Laughing

Against Barca: legitimate tactic
Against Madrid: those scoundrels!

Funny that. Last time Madrid parked the bus all the Madrid fans as far as I am aware of where disappointed with parking the bus.

Even then Madrid were the better team last game.

BC has been deceived.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 pm

kiranr wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:I find it a bit funny that everyone thinks farca has this and that they will beat us in the next clasico. Seems everyone forgot the last clasico so quickly... I remember the last clasico. and what I remember the most? Fear in the faces of the farca fans after scoring the equalizer in the cdr 2nd leg. unfortunately we could not score another goal to seal farca fate in the cdr that time ago but I know that from that point, we have nothing to fear of come the next clasico, as they barely escaped our grasp that time.

Farca to beat us? they haven't beaten us in their own home since the spanish super cup. Seeing their current strength, that piece of info will remain true to season's end. at worst i expect a bore of a draw.

Have Barcelona become so good that Madrid fans think they have won even when they lose just because they had a decent game against us?

Laughing

I CONSIDER the 2nd leg in the copa del ray a win for abvious reasons Smile
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

The Franchise wrote:Oh they give me such joy they really do.

TBH i will only be butthurted when barca reach their 31st la liga title, because they will then reach the level of the mighty REAL MADRID.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Nah, your lying to yourself and I know it. Not only do I know it, but your own threads on your section prove it.

If we win it, you will be majorly butthurt lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Baraa992 wrote:

TBH i will only be butthurted when barca reach their 31st la liga title, because they will then reach the level of the mighty REAL MADRID.

Eerily similar to:

In September: We will win the treble
In December: We will win the double
In March: We will win the league
In May: We have 9 Champions Leagues.

Laughing

Also Early come on, some Madrid fans might have not been okay with the defensive tactics, but I've been in plenty arguments with Madridistas to know that at least a portion of you support that kind of tactics and make fun of us when we complain about it.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:By the Bilbao match they'll be out of the CL and will know that the only way they'll win a trophy is by winning every match... and they'll do exactly that. Unless Madrid loses points against Atleti and Sporting I don't see them losing the league.

How do you know if we'll be out of the CL ? Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:48 pm

BC any Madrid fan that is happy with parking the bus should be ashamed of themselves lol. Wink

I did say in the Valencia thread that they parked the bus and obviously I was implying that it is negative football, but I'm not being a hypocrite about it. Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Baraa992 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:I find it a bit funny that everyone thinks farca has this and that they will beat us in the next clasico. Seems everyone forgot the last clasico so quickly... I remember the last clasico. and what I remember the most? Fear in the faces of the farca fans after scoring the equalizer in the cdr 2nd leg. unfortunately we could not score another goal to seal farca fate in the cdr that time ago but I know that from that point, we have nothing to fear of come the next clasico, as they barely escaped our grasp that time.

Farca to beat us? they haven't beaten us in their own home since the spanish super cup. Seeing their current strength, that piece of info will remain true to season's end. at worst i expect a bore of a draw.

Have Barcelona become so good that Madrid fans think they have won even when they lose just because they had a decent game against us?

Laughing

Very similar reasons to why many of you Madrid fans consider the place where you ate 5 goals in one game your "home", delusion. Funny this is also coming from the same guy who seems to contradict himself with every other post Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:01 pm

The Franchise wrote:Nah, your lying to yourself and I know it. Not only do I know it, but your own threads on your section prove it.

im not lying to myself or anything , if you win it ...its the 22nd for you lol.

not that big difference between 20 , 21 or 22 unless it becomes 29 , 30 or 31 and we are still 31.

you when this year and its the 4th in a row , and we are holding the record of 5 in a row twice. Laughing

Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Laughing

Very similar reasons to why many of you Madrid fans consider the place where you ate 5 goals in one game your "home", delusion. Funny this is also coming from the same guy who seems to contradict himself with every other post Laughing

how in the world is that?

if you are talking about the 2 threads i made at the madrid section , then i explained everything there, and i dont have to explain it again to a man who isnt a madrid and who doesnt have anything to do in the madrid section and most importantley to a man man who is "messilona " fan.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Whatever dude, your obviously not being honest with yourself.

You wasnt around for all those titles, you have no sense of true attachement to those wins outside pride in that history.

But you wasnt around to enjoy those wins, you didnt feel any of those wins.

Quoting the number of titles you have won but make you feel any better if you lose the title this year. Try it when you lose lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Baraa992 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Nah, your lying to yourself and I know it. Not only do I know it, but your own threads on your section prove it.

not that big difference between 20 , 21 or 22 unless it becomes 29 , 30 or 31 and we are still 31.

you when this year and its the 4th in a row , and we are holding the record of 5 in a row twice. Laughing

The amount of silverware, is that the only thing important to you in football? Lets look at the last 5 years then and feel the pain in your tuches.

Seriously, as a fan you cannot not feel pain and jealousy when the rival is performing at his peak and winning a lot and your own team isn't. That is the only natural feeling for a fan.

Oh and for your last post:
the Evil choking badly - Page 6 Tumblr_m26sqrsjCL1r04s6l
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Baraa992 keep the conversation respectful, I don't go into the Madrid forum and start calling Madrid 'Refdrid' there, nor you should you call us Messilona in here. Especially when talking to an admin. If you can't do that, then leave.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:Whatever dude, your obviously not being honest with yourself.

You wasnt around for all those titles, you have no sense of true attachement to those wins outside pride in that history.

But you wasnt around to enjoy those wins, you didnt feel any of those wins.

Quoting the number of titles you have won but make you feel any better if you lose the title this year. Try it then time to lose lol

i prefer to have an amazing past and awesome records than to have a 5 years of joy which will end when a certain player starts to decline Smile

this isnt a troll , this is what i actually feel, but if you insist that you do know myself better than i do (although i dont really know who you are as i didnt ha\ppen to meet you) then so be it lol
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 pm

If you say so, as I said, when you lose your next title remind yourself how many times you have it in the past and see if you feel better lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Baraa992 keep the conversation respectful, I don't go into the Madrid forum and start calling Madrid 'Refdrid' there, nor you should you call us Messilona in here. Especially when talking to an admin. If you can't do that, then leave.

i dont consider the current barca team "messilina", i said a messilona fan , which means a fan that loves barca because of messi.

its not about barca , its about the fan.

also, i wasnt talking to an admin when i said that.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm

The Franchise wrote:If you say so, as I said, when you lose your next title remind yourself how many times you have it in the past and see if you feel better lol

Sure
but also, when you win your next title (whether its la liga or CL) , just remind yourself that its the 22nd and you are still 9 times behind, or its your 5th and you are 4 timers behind

Last edited by Baraa992 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Baraa992 wrote:i dont consider the current barca team "messilina", i said a messilona fan , which means a fan that loves barca because of messi.

Oh, I see, so you come into our section and call one of our members a plastic, how is that any better? get out before you keep embarrassing yourself...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Hete BLKSM wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:

The amount of silverware, is that the only thing important to you in football? Lets look at the last 5 years then and feel the pain in your tuches.

Seriously, as a fan you cannot not feel pain and jealousy when the rival is performing at his peak and winning a lot and your own team isn't. That is the only natural feeling for a fan.

Oh and for your last post:
the Evil choking badly - Page 6 Tumblr_m26sqrsjCL1r04s6l

actually no looking at the way you win your titles, im not jealous at all
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:51 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:i dont consider the current barca team "messilina", i said a messilona fan , which means a fan that loves barca because of messi.

Oh, I see, so you come into our section and call one of our members a plastic, how is that any better? get out before you keep embarrassing yourself...

who said im embarresed?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Baraa992 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:If you say so, as I said, when you lose your next title remind yourself how many times you have it in the past and see if you feel better lol

Sure
but also, when you win your next title (whether its la liga or CL) , just remind yourself that its the 22nd and you are still 9 times behind, or its your 5th and you are 4 timers behind

Nah, no need for me to do that. I will be too happy celebrated current affairs..not black and white victories I didnt even see.

And on another note, remember which section you are in and how you speak. You dont have to be in here, so dont take liberties while you are in here.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:59 pm

i actually has a friend who is a barca fan, and i should say that listening to the way he spoke after CL 2009 , 2011 and this year 2nd leg clasico in CDR , i can assure you that im more satisfied with my team than him.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

danyjr wrote:Just an update:
Khaled wrote:
- 1 L vs Barca is very possible.
- 1 D vs [Valencia, Sevilla OR Malaga + Osasuna, Bilbao, Atletico OR Villareal away] is also possible.
Things are looking likelier and likelier. But I still don't see it happening. Barcelona have a high chance of losing points to Levante and Betis.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

danyjr wrote:One person I want to praise here is the referee Carlos Clos Gómez. You could see Madrid players were looking for a penalty after 70th minute but the referee stood his ground. Great display by both teams though, especially Valencia who worked so hard and could have won the match had it not been for poor finishing and lack of luck, although you could say the same for Madrid.

I think Bilbao can take points away from Madrid considering they will be playing in San Mamés.

:bow: :bow: :bow:  Finally, a clean ref not owned by Flo!

free_cat wrote:
free_cat wrote:It's so funny!

Real Madrid have become like a spoiled kid that every year, for christmas, receives a new console, 10 videogames, new posh clothes and a lot of money for his caprices; when there is crisis and the next christmass he only gets a few videogames, a new school uniform and 10 bucks to go to the cinema, he gets mad, insults his parents and starts kicking at the furniture, to then spend all the christmas lunch sulking.

They are complaining of a referee that only avoided to whistle two penalties against them. Very Happy Very Happy

Karanka already bitching about the referees. "Everyone has seen it"? Seen what exactly? Ronaldo's dives?

Ref even omitted a yellow card to Pepe for kicking his own teammate!!Very Happy

:lol!: :lol!:

danyjr wrote:I rarely watch Real Madrid matches, but I was stunned by the fact that their style of play is worlds different from Barcelona and hence the way Valencia were defending against them.

Against Barcelona, you often see teams trying to clog up the middle because Barcelona rarely cross or go directly from the wings and instead try to tiki-taka from the centre. But Valencia were completely ignoring the middle of the pitch tonight, knowing how Madrid play with the abundance of fast wingers and athletic forwards they have.

the Evil choking badly - Page 6 C5no3

Good point, Valencia were able to defend the wings for large parts and counter well.

Ramos missing was obvious too, their defense looked much weaker with Pepe running it  :lol!:  The kick on Arbeloa were one of the funniest moements ever  :lol!:

free_cat wrote:Karanka already bitching about the referees. "Everyone has seen it"? Seen what exactly? Ronaldo's dives?

Ref even omitted a yellow card to Pepe for kicking his own teammate!!Very Happy

I'm convinced Mourinho can brainwash people better than Hitler did.

:lol!:

shinigami99 wrote:We didn't expect them to drop points against valencia at home, yet they did. I think that with us finally finding our form, We can realistically win this league

paxtonpale wrote:I can see Bilbao holding a draw or even a win over Madrid. 1 point that means we have to win against Madrid. Tied points... We still have to win all our matches though and well Levante still look good at home so we may have a tough time there... Hopefully madrid can go away with a draw at home to Valencia. Hope us a point margin of winning the league. My gosh, this would be the best season of all time.

Ihope we dont now get our hopes back up and then to lose it again, what rollercoaster emotions! IF we do win it it would be an incredibly memorable season, if not it will be disappointment (eomotionally)since we would be losing it with probably very little margin.

Giggity5313 wrote:At first I was like

the Evil choking badly - Page 6 Troll_face
10 POINTS

Then I was like
the Evil choking badly - Page 6 MeGustaBlackTextSS
We can afford to lose points

Now I'm like

:vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi:

:lol!:

billy_gr wrote:they haven't lost to Atletico for ages though...

Their record as rival is a shame! 10 years with no wins ffs.... hope its time they turn that around with Simone's new Atletico Razz

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I find the Madrid forum highly entertaining right now, although I still don't think they'll chocke completely.

Their fans knee jerking so badly its funny, happens all the time, or just panic like their players whenever things dont go their way :lol!:

Vapotrini wrote:I can't believe some of you guys are counting on help from Atletico of all the teams lol. Madrid get's 3 points there on a golden platter, believe me.

All my hopes are riding on Bilbao.

This could have all been so much easier had Valencia taken just ONE of those chances.

Biblao seem to focus on the cups and not the league games unfortunately Sad

cheers

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:

Eerily similar to:

In September: We will win the treble
In December: We will win the double
In March: We will win the league
In May: We have 9 Champions Leagues.

Laughing

Also Early come on, some Madrid fans might have not been okay with the defensive tactics, but I've been in plenty arguments with Madridistas to know that at least a portion of you support that kind of tactics and make fun of us when we complain about it.

Baraa992 wrote:

Baraa continung to provide entertainment and laughs Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next