59 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

the Evil choking badly - Page 7 Empty Re: the Evil choking badly

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

danyjr wrote:Just an update:
Khaled wrote:
- 1 L vs Barca is very possible.
- 1 D vs [Valencia, Sevilla OR Malaga + Osasuna, Bilbao, Atletico OR Villareal away] is also possible.
Things are looking likelier and likelier. But I still don't see it happening. Barcelona have a high chance of losing points to Levante and Betis.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

danyjr wrote:One person I want to praise here is the referee Carlos Clos Gómez. You could see Madrid players were looking for a penalty after 70th minute but the referee stood his ground. Great display by both teams though, especially Valencia who worked so hard and could have won the match had it not been for poor finishing and lack of luck, although you could say the same for Madrid.

I think Bilbao can take points away from Madrid considering they will be playing in San Mamés.

:bow: :bow: :bow:  Finally, a clean ref not owned by Flo!

free_cat wrote:
free_cat wrote:It's so funny!

Real Madrid have become like a spoiled kid that every year, for christmas, receives a new console, 10 videogames, new posh clothes and a lot of money for his caprices; when there is crisis and the next christmass he only gets a few videogames, a new school uniform and 10 bucks to go to the cinema, he gets mad, insults his parents and starts kicking at the furniture, to then spend all the christmas lunch sulking.

They are complaining of a referee that only avoided to whistle two penalties against them. Very Happy Very Happy

Karanka already bitching about the referees. "Everyone has seen it"? Seen what exactly? Ronaldo's dives?

Ref even omitted a yellow card to Pepe for kicking his own teammate!!Very Happy

:lol!: :lol!:

danyjr wrote:I rarely watch Real Madrid matches, but I was stunned by the fact that their style of play is worlds different from Barcelona and hence the way Valencia were defending against them.

Against Barcelona, you often see teams trying to clog up the middle because Barcelona rarely cross or go directly from the wings and instead try to tiki-taka from the centre. But Valencia were completely ignoring the middle of the pitch tonight, knowing how Madrid play with the abundance of fast wingers and athletic forwards they have.

the Evil choking badly - Page 7 C5no3

Good point, Valencia were able to defend the wings for large parts and counter well.

Ramos missing was obvious too, their defense looked much weaker with Pepe running it  :lol!:  The kick on Arbeloa were one of the funniest moements ever  :lol!:

free_cat wrote:Karanka already bitching about the referees. "Everyone has seen it"? Seen what exactly? Ronaldo's dives?

Ref even omitted a yellow card to Pepe for kicking his own teammate!!Very Happy

I'm convinced Mourinho can brainwash people better than Hitler did.

:lol!:

shinigami99 wrote:We didn't expect them to drop points against valencia at home, yet they did. I think that with us finally finding our form, We can realistically win this league

paxtonpale wrote:I can see Bilbao holding a draw or even a win over Madrid. 1 point that means we have to win against Madrid. Tied points... We still have to win all our matches though and well Levante still look good at home so we may have a tough time there... Hopefully madrid can go away with a draw at home to Valencia. Hope us a point margin of winning the league. My gosh, this would be the best season of all time.

Ihope we dont now get our hopes back up and then to lose it again, what rollercoaster emotions! IF we do win it it would be an incredibly memorable season, if not it will be disappointment (eomotionally)since we would be losing it with probably very little margin.

Giggity5313 wrote:At first I was like

the Evil choking badly - Page 7 Troll_face
10 POINTS

Then I was like
the Evil choking badly - Page 7 MeGustaBlackTextSS
We can afford to lose points

Now I'm like

:vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi:

:lol!:

billy_gr wrote:they haven't lost to Atletico for ages though...

Their record as rival is a shame! 10 years with no wins ffs.... hope its time they turn that around with Simone's new Atletico Razz

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I find the Madrid forum highly entertaining right now, although I still don't think they'll chocke completely.

Their fans knee jerking so badly its funny, happens all the time, or just panic like their players whenever things dont go their way :lol!:

Vapotrini wrote:I can't believe some of you guys are counting on help from Atletico of all the teams lol. Madrid get's 3 points there on a golden platter, believe me.

All my hopes are riding on Bilbao.

This could have all been so much easier had Valencia taken just ONE of those chances.

Biblao seem to focus on the cups and not the league games unfortunately Sad

The Franchise wrote:Oh they give me such joy they really do.

I really want to win this league, just because the burtthurt it will cause lol

cheers

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Oh they give me such joy they really do.

I really want to win this league, just because the burtthurt it will cause lol

TBH i will only be butthurted when barca reach their 31st la liga title, because they will then reach the level of the mighty REAL MADRID.

Eerily similar to:

In September: We will win the treble
In December: We will win the double
In March: We will win the league
In May: We have 9 Champions Leagues.

Laughing

Also Early come on, some Madrid fans might have not been okay with the defensive tactics, but I've been in plenty arguments with Madridistas to know that at least a portion of you support that kind of tactics and make fun of us when we complain about it.

Baraa992 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Nah, your lying to yourself and I know it. Not only do I know it, but your own threads on your section prove it.

If we win it, you will be majorly butthurt lol

im not lying to myself or anything , if you win it ...its the 22nd for you lol.

not that big difference between 20 , 21 or 22 unless it becomes 29 , 30 or 31 and we are still 31.

you when this year and its the 4th in a row , and we are holding the record of 5 in a row twice. Laughing

Baraa continung to provide entertainment and laughs Laughing

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm not sure how such an ignorant poster like this Baraa992 guy avoided my ignore list for so long. Oh well, never too late to put him on there now.

I find it hilarious when he thinks he knows me 'you started watching football in 2009' this 'messilona fan' that, some people are really pathetic, it's just a football forum, get a grip.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Hey I just want to congratulate you guys for winning the league and the CL, you deserved it (well not really you but Iniesta & co)
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Baraa992 wrote:
Hete BLKSM wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Nah, your lying to yourself and I know it. Not only do I know it, but your own threads on your section prove it.

not that big difference between 20 , 21 or 22 unless it becomes 29 , 30 or 31 and we are still 31.

you when this year and its the 4th in a row , and we are holding the record of 5 in a row twice. Laughing

The amount of silverware, is that the only thing important to you in football? Lets look at the last 5 years then and feel the pain in your tuches.

Seriously, as a fan you cannot not feel pain and jealousy when the rival is performing at his peak and winning a lot and your own team isn't. That is the only natural feeling for a fan.

Oh and for your last post:
the Evil choking badly - Page 7 Tumblr_m26sqrsjCL1r04s6l

actually no looking at the way you win your titles, im not jealous at all

You must be super proud of Franco Madrid then lol....seeing that your club started winning A LOT after the franco-de stefano espiode, and that you questioned our trophies, I hope that you do indeed regard your 31 titles and 9 champions cup as undeserved....otherwise you are nothing but a hypocrite which I think you are

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 pm

ToEy wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:
Hete BLKSM wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:

The amount of silverware, is that the only thing important to you in football? Lets look at the last 5 years then and feel the pain in your tuches.

Seriously, as a fan you cannot not feel pain and jealousy when the rival is performing at his peak and winning a lot and your own team isn't. That is the only natural feeling for a fan.

You must be super proud of Franco Madrid then lol....seeing that your club started winning A LOT after the franco-de stefano espiode, and that you questioned our trophies, I hope that you do indeed regard your 31 titles and 9 champions cup as undeserved....otherwise you are nothing but a hypocrite which I think you are

:facepalm:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Baraa992 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:
Hete BLKSM wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:

Great counter-response, very enlightening

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Baraa992, the way you come here and respond shows exactly why this La Liga matters to Madrid fans so much, cant blame you. Barca fans are a bit more relaxed about it, yes we want to win La Liga.. we want to win it ALL UCL, CDR, CWC, Supers..etc

The best squad in modern football can spoil its fans a little and make them greedy, realistically we cant just do that each effing season ofc, there were times (not so long ago even) when Barca finished 4th La Liga two seasons in a row followed by 5th or 6th the season after...

4 points lead is still a lead... obviously they are out of toilet paper in el capital, but generally speaking there should be no worries. La Liga is still galactic, unless............

Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

truth being said its all about the camp nou game. if madrid wins the league losing to barca at camp nou then most of the madridistas will not be satisfied imo..

with the possibility of not playing barcelona in the CL final it means that this game could be the last one this season and winning the league by losing to barca twice in the competition wont me as enjoyable as it would be by at least winning you once..

i might be wrong but madrid needs to beat you at least once either that is in the camp nou league game or CL final if and i say IF both teams reach there..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:By the Bilbao match they'll be out of the CL and will know that the only way they'll win a trophy is by winning every match... and they'll do exactly that. Unless Madrid loses points against Atleti and Sporting I don't see them losing the league.
Out of CL? Bayern? Seriously? Pfffftt....
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:47 pm

danyjr wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:By the Bilbao match they'll be out of the CL and will know that the only way they'll win a trophy is by winning every match... and they'll do exactly that. Unless Madrid loses points against Atleti and Sporting I don't see them losing the league.

Why not?.. Bayern have one of the best attack lines in the world right now. why do so many people underrate a team that went on to score 20 Goal total in a three straight match run and with a keeper / defense that broke the "clean sheet" record over 1k minutes...

They had their mood swings this seasons Bundes Liga, so did Barca, Bayern dropped easy points, but it has to be said Dortmund just have their number at the moment ("Klop" does at least)

I kept saying we will get Barca , Bayern UCL final unless draw kills it, and im staying put. Ribery, Gomez and "vengeful" Robben are all on great form and will cause Madrid all sorts of problems.

Remember also, This team has as much hunger if not more then Madrid to pass, how would it feel to have a party in your backyard when you are not invited ?!
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Hamdyman wrote:Baraa992, the way you come here and respond shows exactly why this La Liga matters to Madrid fans so much, cant blame you. Barca fans are a bit more relaxed about it, yes we want to win La Liga.. we want to win it ALL UCL, CDR, CWC, Supers..etc

The best squad in modern football can spoil its fans a little and make them greedy, realistically we cant just do that each effing season ofc, there were times (not so long ago even) when Barca finished 4th La Liga two seasons in a row followed by 5th or 6th the season after...

4 points lead is still a lead... obviously they are out of toilet paper in el capital, but generally speaking there should be no worries. La Liga is still galactic, unless............

i never said that this la liga isnt important for us, in fact its very important.
what im saying is that if we dont win it this year, then its not doomsday you know.

if barca win the league , i will come here and say congratulations to you guys.

my biggest problem is with some of the fans who actually think and try to convince themselves that we will commit suicide if we lost the league. lol

i know that we are playing against the strongest barcelona team in history, thats why im so proud of my team and of the competition they give you this year, but its just that we have alot of young players who just cant handle big pressure situations which is a problem that will be solved with time and experience, thats why we are losing this many points towards the end of the season.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Would you say they have improved since 2009-10 Champions League final? Because seeing that Inter team beating them pretty easily, they will certainly get beaten by a much better Madrid side.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:43 pm

first of all i think it is a long shot for us not to drop any points, and for RM to draw at least once beside the Nou game. So i still believe La Liga is out of our reach (if RM do not choke even more).

And Baraa992, don't! Just stop! If by any chance we win this league, IT WILL BE like the end of the world for you considering you were 10 pt up, no matter if you have 31 titles. It will be devastating to lose the league in such circumstances. You denying this just shows that you have no confidence in your team. Please take your insecurity back to RM section and don't pollute ours.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 am

in 2007 barca was leading the table the entire season , and the gap reached 6 points and madrid was 3nd place about 5 games before the end, yet madrid came back and won it ......2 years later barca won the sixtuble .

in 2004 we were 8 points ahead of valancia, yet we lost the league...... and guess what ....we are still alive. lol
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 am

either you are trolling which will catch up to you as you are already at 50%, or you do not understand figurative speech, or your just simply dumb!

Anyway, let me enlighten you:
When someone say it is the "end of the world" they do not mean literary. It is an expression to show how something seriously wrong or bad has happened.

Now: GTFO
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:14 am

eelir wrote:either you are trolling which will catch up to you as you are already at 50%, or you do not understand figurative speech, or your just simply dumb!

When someone say it is the "end of the world" they do not mean literary. It is an expression to show how something seriously wrong or bad has happened.

you know what, its you who do not understand figurative speech, because when i said "we are alive" i didn't mean literary we aren't dead. lol

i meant that here we are winning titles and smashing records after what happened in 2004.

LOL
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 am

danyjr wrote:
50/50, a bit of wishful thinking on my end. Real have yet to knock out anyone important. Either way, even w/ a CL final in the future they will still treat every game like a final.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:00 am

I honestly think we already do treat every game with some degree of importance, I don't think it's a matter of how we approach games.

The players in my opinion..simply need to calm down and finish their plays.We unlock defenses without even trying really, but sometimes the ball just won't go in , like yesterday.

I think that's natural, but I don't think it'll be frequent.Of course it could happen again.

Any defensive woes seen yesterday I attribute to a lack of Ramos.We failed to use the high line properly.Apart from the obvious BS that goes on which is out 6ft 3 Cb's getting routinely beaten in the air.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 am

danyjr wrote:Would you say they have improved since 2009-10 Champions League final? Because seeing that Inter team beating them pretty easily, they will certainly get beaten by a much better Madrid side.

Oh certainly a better team, their only problems this season i would say are mentally, team spirit issues and divisions etc. Well the same could be said about Madrid really.

I'm also not a huge fan of the coach, Hitzfeld was a mountain compared to Heynckes imo.

Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:37 am

Yes, they are a helluva lot better than they were in 09-10 final (Bayern).

As for Madrid, while there is the fact that at 4 points they will be more focused than ever...i mean, that's part of it.

Because of the 4 points, Mourinho can no longer rotate as much as he'd like (he's hardly one for that though anyway), fatigue may just set in more than it has been...but he now has to put a full strength squad out every damn time and until the match is done and dusted.

Then on top of that they've got a much harder semifinal against an extremely in form Bayern team that is brimming with confidence at the moment. I would not be surprised to see Bayern give Madrid a major run for the money or even take it.

Pressures really on Madrid now. I'm getting very optimistic. Too optimistic for my own good.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 am

Baraa992 wrote:
eelir wrote:either you are trolling which will catch up to you as you are already at 50%, or you do not understand figurative speech, or your just simply dumb!

you know what, its you who do not understand figurative speech, because when i said "we are alive" i didn't mean literary we aren't dead. lol

i meant that here we are winning titles and smashing records after what happened in 2004.

LOL

Sure... i believe you that if by some reason you loose the title to Barca after 10 pt lead, it will not mean a thing. You will live and bang records the next season.

But i guess after loosing for so many year, one develops a defensive mechanism. Like going into opponents section and pretending you do not care about loosing in such circumstances.

You are funny! Smile
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 am

last 3 pages of this thread are golden really
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 am

lol just banter. Part of the sport and some fun between supporters thats what makes it so great. Americans call it trolling English call it banter. Things like banter is not seen in American sports or their supporter circles really
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm

I've been very deceived today.

To Atleti's credit they did put up a good fight until the Ronaldo screamer.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:To Atleti's credit they did put up a good fight until the Ronaldo screamers.

Fixed
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Just an update:
Khaled wrote:
- 1 L vs Barca is very possible.
- 1 D vs [Valencia, Sevilla OR Malaga + Osasuna, Bilbao, Atletico OR Villareal away] is also possible.

Frankly if they are going to lose points it is going to be either Athletic Bilbao or nothing.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next