Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

+24
RealGunner
kiranr
Doc
S32TABLANCA
ronalessi
Funkentelechy
Pedram
The Franchise
Albiceleste
EarlyPrototype
Babun
Swanhends
Onyx
Ganso
Seppuku
Mr Nick09
la bestia negra
jibers
stunt
Zealous
Le Samourai
halamadrid2
Lex
rsinatra
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yep, I would.

Nyemar could easily fit into the Barca team.

The notion that he wouldnt be allowed freedom is utterly crazy. I mean, Cuenca and Tello are going ton dribbling sprees...yet, Neymar wouldnt? Dont understand that.

This "Messi water boy" line dont make sense either, he makes players around him better, not worse.

Neymar works hard and can pass too, he fits fine.

The only issue is, Pep might not be there by the time he gets here, if indeed he arrives.

Exactly, good point about Cuenca and Tello. And Sanchez also tries some stuff here and then, so..

The thing is, Neymar is a star in Brazil, and now he's used to being The man for Santos. So I think that by "Messi's water boy" they simply mean that he won't be the main guy anymore, and that might have a negative effect on him. But I think that's something he would be willing to learn to deal with. And that's why I talked about him being great at adapting: with the right tutor, this ego thing can go away with no problems. It wouldn't be any different at Real Madrid, but I just believe that Barcelona has the better environment - and that's my own personal opinion thank you very much!

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Neymar will also learn to carry Messi's bag and water, in the hope of one day becoming his n1 butler.

All those things you are talking about are just cliches that he will have to learn one way or another playing for a big side and disciplined managers. Top teams nowadays cant afford to have players not doing the defensive work, and even players like Ronaldo have learned that the hard way.

All those stupid tricks he does in Brazil are not going to work with European footballer anyway, so he will have to adapt anyway, and learn a simpler style. It's not like he will become aware of that just by going to barca.

The only reason which sound like anything reasonable is for him to absord from other great players. That's the only argument that makes sense.

As for him not being a great athlete, well, he is fast and agile but that's that. Not great physical strength, he is not a powerful athlete, look at the difference between Lucas and Neymar for example.

Okay, tell me why his tricks wouldn't work? What are you basing this on? Better defenders? Give me a break. Brazilian stars have been going to Europe for over 20 years now and doing whatever the f they want to do against whoever the f they want to. The question is whether Neymar is at that level. And that no one can't say for sure, but in Brazil I hadn't seen anyone hyped like this since... Ronaldinho? Idk man, he left quickly. Robinho was very hyped, but at this point Neymar it is agreed that Neymar is way better than Binho was at his age.

But listen, I am not sayin that he won't have troubles at Barcelona. Rincón said himself, that he will have some tough times adapting... and that can be whatever.

Neymar is light : he falls easily. But that doens't mean he isn't a good athlete, that's just his physique, he can't really change that too much without compromising the way he plays. If you see pictures of him without a shirt on, he's got some muscles and all. Razz or what do you mean?

And regarding someone's question about "why not another club other than barca or real madrid" i guess the answer is pretty simple: two strongest clubs out there, and also the two most attractive names out there for any brazilian. why would he choose anywhere else? between chelsea and barcelona/real madrid, which brazilian would ever choose the former ?

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
The Franchise wrote:He should come to Barca.

Wont be forced to cut his hair at least lol

The good thing for Neymar at Barcelona will be that he will learn to be less of a superstar like C. Ronaldo, at least if Guardiola still is in charge, and he will become even more of a team player than he already is becoming at this moment. Now, 1,5 years ago I would be like: "no way, Neymar is a stupid, stubborn brat", but the way he developed his mentality since then is actually quite stunning. He was complaining and arguing and getting mad for not taking the penalty kick and everything just 1,5 year ago. I myself didn't believe that he would be able to become what he is now because of the way he was. Many people didn't. He was under heavy criticism.

Now he's another player. That shows how good he is to adapt to situations that will benefit him. He also learnt to come back and help the team, and when Ganso was out injured, he would often come back and be the playmaker (quite a good one), and that's how he led us to the Libertadores title. If you look at his two amazing goals from last Wednesday, you will see that there aren't too many useless flicks as there would be some time ago, just speed and talent, and that's why it worked; and I think that's because he's been criticized for it, especially when Messi doesn't do any of that. So, imagine him being next to Messi, one of his idols, and Xavi (perhaps), and Iniesta, etc.. I think Neymar might be able to absorb things in a better way than some people expect. I think it's the last thing he needs to learn: that flicks are pretty but most often unnecessary, and the "art football" is not about that. Many people watch Neymar sporadically and still believe he's a new Robinho, but that really isn't so. He's come a long way.

So, the question is, would Real Madrid also help him like that? Would Cristiano Ronaldo be willing to help him, or would he actually be fighting Neymar for the spotlight? Of course that such competition also is stimulating, but from what I've seen from CR's attitude and Neymar's, things might get awkward. And Real Madrid are famous for getting these superstars, super individuals, and keeping them that way. Besides, it's less likely than Mourinho will be there in 2 years than Guardiola at Barcelona, simply because of their history and meaning to the clubs, and also their philosophies.

Le Samourai wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Nerman cant be modern day Pele, he is a shitty athlete

Nick.



Wait, Neymar is a shitty athlete? Lol. Just lol. Please elaborate.

WTF are you talking about?

Nerman dreams he had half Cristiano's dedication and work ethic lol

You're saying this based on what? You're Neymar doesn't dedicate himself as much as them based on what?

i won't comment on the rest of your post because you are clearly a RM fan, so, you're not neutral. I'm sure a any barca fan has a completely opposite opinion to yours.

You're the one bringing it up. Prove to me Cristiano would somehow make him less of a team player or somehow make him want to be a superstar instead of a footballer.

Cristiano is always two hours early to training. Always the last to leave, when he's injured he asks club doctors to keep the rehabilitation gym open well into the night so he can get back to full fitness. He's always seen talking to youth team players since he spends a lot of time at Valdebebas (Madrid's Training facility) All these things are well documented.

Cristiano is the kid who got laughed at for being skinny and then trained every day till he looked like something Michaelangelo carved out of marble. He learned how to take care of himself at age 16 and never stopped working hard. Any arrogance comes from the confidence he has worked hard to get.

None of his team mates have ever said that they don't enjoy his company or respect his work ethic. Nerman would do well to be like Cristiano in that sense.

Anyway maybe I am biased but that's my opinion on the matter. There are a few examples of players not accommodating themselves at Barca recently. At Madrid the opposite has happened, players who were lazy or had flaws learned quickly how to become better professionals.



Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:41 am

Zealous wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Zealous wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
The Franchise wrote:He should come to Barca.

Wont be forced to cut his hair at least lol

The good thing for Neymar at Barcelona will be that he will learn to be less of a superstar like C. Ronaldo, at least if Guardiola still is in charge, and he will become even more of a team player than he already is becoming at this moment. Now, 1,5 years ago I would be like: "no way, Neymar is a stupid, stubborn brat", but the way he developed his mentality since then is actually quite stunning. He was complaining and arguing and getting mad for not taking the penalty kick and everything just 1,5 year ago. I myself didn't believe that he would be able to become what he is now because of the way he was. Many people didn't. He was under heavy criticism.

Now he's another player. That shows how good he is to adapt to situations that will benefit him. He also learnt to come back and help the team, and when Ganso was out injured, he would often come back and be the playmaker (quite a good one), and that's how he led us to the Libertadores title. If you look at his two amazing goals from last Wednesday, you will see that there aren't too many useless flicks as there would be some time ago, just speed and talent, and that's why it worked; and I think that's because he's been criticized for it, especially when Messi doesn't do any of that. So, imagine him being next to Messi, one of his idols, and Xavi (perhaps), and Iniesta, etc.. I think Neymar might be able to absorb things in a better way than some people expect. I think it's the last thing he needs to learn: that flicks are pretty but most often unnecessary, and the "art football" is not about that. Many people watch Neymar sporadically and still believe he's a new Robinho, but that really isn't so. He's come a long way.

So, the question is, would Real Madrid also help him like that? Would Cristiano Ronaldo be willing to help him, or would he actually be fighting Neymar for the spotlight? Of course that such competition also is stimulating, but from what I've seen from CR's attitude and Neymar's, things might get awkward. And Real Madrid are famous for getting these superstars, super individuals, and keeping them that way. Besides, it's less likely than Mourinho will be there in 2 years than Guardiola at Barcelona, simply because of their history and meaning to the clubs, and also their philosophies.

Le Samourai wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Nerman cant be modern day Pele, he is a shitty athlete

Nick.



Wait, Neymar is a shitty athlete? Lol. Just lol. Please elaborate.

WTF are you talking about?

Nerman dreams he had half Cristiano's dedication and work ethic lol

You're saying this based on what? You're Neymar doesn't dedicate himself as much as them based on what?

i won't comment on the rest of your post because you are clearly a RM fan, so, you're not neutral. I'm sure a any barca fan has a completely opposite opinion to yours.

You're the one bringing it up. Prove to me Cristiano would somehow make him less of a team player or somehow make him want to be a superstar instead of a footballer.

Cristiano is always two hours early to training. Always the last to leave, when he's injured he asks club doctors to keep the rehabilitation gym open well into the night so he can get back to full fitness. He's always seen talking to youth team players since he spends a lot of time at Valdebebas (Madrid's Training facility) All these things are well documented.

Cristiano is the kid who got laughed at for being skinny and then trained every day till he looked like something Michaelangelo carved out of marble. He learned how to take care of himself at age 16 and never stopped working hard. Any arrogance comes from the confidence he has worked hard to get.

None of his team mates have ever said that they don't enjoy his company or respect his work ethic. Nerman would do well to be like Cristiano in that sense.

Anyway maybe I am biased but that's my opinion on the matter. There are a few examples of players not accommodating themselves at Barca recently. At Madrid the opposite has happened, players who were lazy or had flaws learned quickly how to become better professionals.




Or left to the first club that made them an offer: Robinho. That guy may be inconsistent, flawed, and everything, but he had all the potential to become great as he was for Santos. If he had got the same attention that Neymar is getting at Santos, the same care, he might be someone else today. I mean, he's only started to consistently have some good games at 26 for AC Milan, and still isn't consistent enough.

Anyway, I do not doubt that Cristiano is a great professional. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be where he is now. I'm talking about his ego, and his attitude on the pitch. I've seen him sulking after his team scored, just because HE missed a penalty or something. I just don't think he is a good example ON the pitch, besides scoring and stuff. He keeps trying those awkward stepover flicks every time he gets the ball, and rarely do they mean something. But I guess this is just about personal opinion on the matter.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 pm

How is his sulking negatively affecting his team mates and their growth? How come he is not negatively affecting his team mates then? I have never seen Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, marcelo and co sulking? As far as "willing" to win goes, Cristiano is actually unmatched in football. His drive and work ethic is exemplary, and yet we didnt hesitate to boo him when he was drifting away, and he came back better than better. He doesnt do wasteful tricks with the ball anymore that's pure BS. He may try to create an isolation on the ball to give time to his team mates to make their runs but then he keeps it moving. I doubt you have watched him in a while if you say something like that.

And you are comparing Real Madrid under Calderon to now? lol. Robinho not living up to the hype he created at Santos is his own problem. Robinho was good, he contributed to us winning titles, but he was a diva, he expected things, but his level and mental commitment was never that high. Robinho had the chance to keep growing when he left us and he didnt. Some players fail to live up to their own hype, it happens.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by ronalessi Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:As far as "willing" to win goes, Cristiano is actually unmatched in football.

:coffee:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:How is his sulking negatively affecting his team mates and their growth? How come he is not negatively affecting his team mates then? I have never seen Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, marcelo and co sulking? As far as "willing" to win goes, Cristiano is actually unmatched in football. His drive and work ethic is exemplary, and yet we didnt hesitate to boo him when he was drifting away, and he came back better than better. He doesnt do wasteful tricks with the ball anymore that's pure BS. He may try to create an isolation on the ball to give time to his team mates to make their runs but then he keeps it moving. I doubt you have watched him in a while if you say something like that.

And you are comparing Real Madrid under Calderon to now? lol. Robinho not living up to the hype he created at Santos is his own problem. Robinho was good, he contributed to us winning titles, but he was a diva, he expected things, but his level and mental commitment was never that high. Robinho had the chance to keep growing when he left us and he didnt. Some players fail to live up to their own hype, it happens.

I used Robinho as an example of someone who was doing badly at RM and didn't get better, but rather left the club Smile, didn't feel he was treated right when RM offered to trade him for someone else, etc. I wasnt comparing the two Real Madrid teams from different times. But you are right: players not living up to their hypes is not something uncommon.

About C. Ronaldo, I still think there might be something negative if Neymar ever threatens to steal the spotlight. Because, as I see it, that's the thing: C. Ronaldo is the one with the biggest ego at Real Madrid right now, you know, he's like a celebrity, a popstar, it's his personality, and I dont think any of the others at RM are like that, at least not the way he is.. but Neymar is. This is just theorizing, for all I care it could go really well, but I stand by the opinion that going to Real Madrid is a bigger risk than going to Barcelona. That's my opinion.

Well , anyway, this is not a CR nor a Messi thread.. but yes CR still does those stepover things here and then. for nothing.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:How is his sulking negatively affecting his team mates and their growth? How come he is not negatively affecting his team mates then? I have never seen Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, marcelo and co sulking? As far as "willing" to win goes, Cristiano is actually unmatched in football. His drive and work ethic is exemplary, and yet we didnt hesitate to boo him when he was drifting away, and he came back better than better. He doesnt do wasteful tricks with the ball anymore that's pure BS. He may try to create an isolation on the ball to give time to his team mates to make their runs but then he keeps it moving. I doubt you have watched him in a while if you say something like that.

And you are comparing Real Madrid under Calderon to now? lol. Robinho not living up to the hype he created at Santos is his own problem. Robinho was good, he contributed to us winning titles, but he was a diva, he expected things, but his level and mental commitment was never that high. Robinho had the chance to keep growing when he left us and he didnt. Some players fail to live up to their own hype, it happens.

I used Robinho as an example of someone who was doing badly at RM and didn't get better, but rather left the club Smile, didn't feel he was treated right when RM offered to trade him for someone else, etc. I wasnt comparing the two Real Madrid teams from different times. But you are right: players not living up to their hypes is not something uncommon.

About C. Ronaldo, I still think there might be something negative if Neymar ever threatens to steal the spotlight. Because, as I see it, that's the thing: C. Ronaldo is the one with the biggest ego at Real Madrid right now, you know, he's like a celebrity, a popstar, it's his personality, and I dont think any of the others at RM are like that, at least not the way he is.. but Neymar is. This is just theorizing, for all I care it could go really well, but I stand by the opinion that going to Real Madrid is a bigger risk than going to Barcelona. That's my opinion.

Well , anyway, this is not a CR nor a Messi thread.. but yes CR still does those stepover things here and then. for nothing.

1) Flopinho, would run away from training and when he didn't he barely trained. He would order hookers on a regular basis when he was away on national duty. He was hardly ever at full fitness.

Real Madrid baby sat Robinho for years and not once did he give the club a full season of top level performances. in 2008 his best year for us he was good for around three months then disappeared.

The club wanted to trade his lazy ass for Cristiano and looking at the current levels of both players it was 100% the right decision. Cristiano is already one of the club's all time leading scorers in just three years, it took Robinho three years to reach a level that allowed him to be consistent for three months.

He is doing better at Milan I guess but Milan are great at baby sitting players. Sadly we expect our players to be professionals.

2) You have no idea who Cristiano is or how he would treat Nerman. You say it's a bigger risk but that's your opinion and it's based on your fantasies and imagination. You can't expect people to take your opinion seriously when it is not in anyway grounded in reality but your perceptions and biases instead.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:45 pm

bias... thus spake a real madrid fan. also c. ronaldo's best friend.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by billionmillion Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm

ronaldo's best friend Laughing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:00 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:How is his sulking negatively affecting his team mates and their growth? How come he is not negatively affecting his team mates then? I have never seen Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, marcelo and co sulking? As far as "willing" to win goes, Cristiano is actually unmatched in football. His drive and work ethic is exemplary, and yet we didnt hesitate to boo him when he was drifting away, and he came back better than better. He doesnt do wasteful tricks with the ball anymore that's pure BS. He may try to create an isolation on the ball to give time to his team mates to make their runs but then he keeps it moving. I doubt you have watched him in a while if you say something like that.

And you are comparing Real Madrid under Calderon to now? lol. Robinho not living up to the hype he created at Santos is his own problem. Robinho was good, he contributed to us winning titles, but he was a diva, he expected things, but his level and mental commitment was never that high. Robinho had the chance to keep growing when he left us and he didnt. Some players fail to live up to their own hype, it happens.

I used Robinho as an example of someone who was doing badly at RM and didn't get better, but rather left the club Smile, didn't feel he was treated right when RM offered to trade him for someone else, etc. I wasnt comparing the two Real Madrid teams from different times. But you are right: players not living up to their hypes is not something uncommon.

About C. Ronaldo, I still think there might be something negative if Neymar ever threatens to steal the spotlight. Because, as I see it, that's the thing: C. Ronaldo is the one with the biggest ego at Real Madrid right now, you know, he's like a celebrity, a popstar, it's his personality, and I dont think any of the others at RM are like that, at least not the way he is.. but Neymar is. This is just theorizing, for all I care it could go really well, but I stand by the opinion that going to Real Madrid is a bigger risk than going to Barcelona. That's my opinion.

Well , anyway, this is not a CR nor a Messi thread.. but yes CR still does those stepover things here and then. for nothing.

If Neymar threatens to steal the spot light? i thought you wanted him to go to barca so he could be humble and respectful? fyi, Ibra had a big personality when going to barca, he wanted the spotlight, and messi destroyed him. just saying.

I dont understand you. You always complain about cliches when people talk of brazilian football, yet you are exactly the same when you talk of barca or real. It's full of cliches.

Ronaldo is looked at as an icon in Madrid because he earned it, he is one of the greatest player of his generation, one of the deadliest scorers of all time, and he has 126 goals in 127 appearances.

There is only one truth in football, and it's called performing. Ronaldo has been outplayed repeatedly by his team mates this season, and we never heard about him plotting for Benzema or Di Maria to be sold. If Neymar joins Barca or Real, he is going to have to perform to make something of his name.

Yes, Ronaldo is a superstar in Madrid, like Messi is in barca. If Neymar wants his share of the limelight, he will have to show he deserves it because no one will care about what he did in Brazil. Neymar is nothing in europe for now, 0.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:How is his sulking negatively affecting his team mates and their growth? How come he is not negatively affecting his team mates then? I have never seen Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, marcelo and co sulking? As far as "willing" to win goes, Cristiano is actually unmatched in football. His drive and work ethic is exemplary, and yet we didnt hesitate to boo him when he was drifting away, and he came back better than better. He doesnt do wasteful tricks with the ball anymore that's pure BS. He may try to create an isolation on the ball to give time to his team mates to make their runs but then he keeps it moving. I doubt you have watched him in a while if you say something like that.

And you are comparing Real Madrid under Calderon to now? lol. Robinho not living up to the hype he created at Santos is his own problem. Robinho was good, he contributed to us winning titles, but he was a diva, he expected things, but his level and mental commitment was never that high. Robinho had the chance to keep growing when he left us and he didnt. Some players fail to live up to their own hype, it happens.

I used Robinho as an example of someone who was doing badly at RM and didn't get better, but rather left the club Smile, didn't feel he was treated right when RM offered to trade him for someone else, etc. I wasnt comparing the two Real Madrid teams from different times. But you are right: players not living up to their hypes is not something uncommon.

About C. Ronaldo, I still think there might be something negative if Neymar ever threatens to steal the spotlight. Because, as I see it, that's the thing: C. Ronaldo is the one with the biggest ego at Real Madrid right now, you know, he's like a celebrity, a popstar, it's his personality, and I dont think any of the others at RM are like that, at least not the way he is.. but Neymar is. This is just theorizing, for all I care it could go really well, but I stand by the opinion that going to Real Madrid is a bigger risk than going to Barcelona. That's my opinion.

Well , anyway, this is not a CR nor a Messi thread.. but yes CR still does those stepover things here and then. for nothing.

If Neymar threatens to steal the spot light? i thought you wanted him to go to barca so he could be humble and respectful? fyi, Ibra had a big personality when going to barca, he wanted the spotlight, and messi destroyed him. just saying.

I dont understand you. You always complain about cliches when people talk of brazilian football, yet you are exactly the same when you talk of barca or real. It's full of cliches.

Ronaldo is looked at as an icon in Madrid because he earned it, he is one of the greatest player of his generation, one of the deadliest scorers of all time, and he has 126 goals in 127 appearances.

There is only one truth in football, and it's called performing. Ronaldo has been outplayed repeatedly by his team mates this season, and we never heard about plotting for Benzema or Di Maria to be sold. If Neymar joins Barca or Real, he is going to have to perform to make something of his name.

Yes, Ronaldo is a superstar in Madrid, like Messi is in barca. If Neymar wants his share of the limelight, he will have to show he deserves it because no one will care about what he did in Brazil. Neymar is nothing in europe for now, 0.

You are getting it all wrong: Stealing the spotlight means that if, and that's an IF, he outshone C. Ronaldo as a footballer, on the pitch. not talking about being humble and respectful on that point.

Oh, and I remember Ibra saying that Xavi, Iniesta, and Messi would just listen to Pep and do what he said, like schoolboys, and he didn't like that kind of thing. Yeah, Ibra, the guy who slapped a guy on the pitch just some weeks ago. Of course he wouldn't work at the current Barcelona. "Messi destroyed him" lol yeah, he's the devil, it's all his fault!! Rolling Eyes

Sure, I complain, you complain, and that way we learn. The same way that most non-Brazilians on this forum believe in certain things about our league, teams, NT, etc,I believe in certain things about certain European clubs and leagues too. I am open to be proved wrong. But all I see here is a bunch of RM fans defending their clubs, full of bias, trying to prove me that CR is humble and respectful. I am sorry, but what I've seen from RM players against Barcelona in the last couple of seasons, is that at their worst times, they really are awful. CR pushing Guardiola, Marcelo doing what he did on Fabregas, Pepe being Pepe, hell even Mourinho getting into fights against Barcelona crew. etc... I wouldn't want Neymar in that environment, sorry. He'll become a bad loser.

And here you got it wrong again: Yes, Messi is a superstar just like CR, but I'm talking about their personalities. I'm not going to explain more than this: CR has a popstar personality (like Neymar), and Messi doesn't. But they are both celebrities. If you don't get that, then just forget it.

I agree with you that Neymar will have to perform to earn a spot. What I'm saying is that Neymar is already a God in Brazil (whose population is like more than Argentina, Spain, and France put together), so he will probably come with a bigger ego than Benzema or Di Maria did, especially because he already has much more international attention than either one of those ever did at his age, or when they moved to RM, don't you think?
Neymar is as big for a lot of Brazilian as Messi is for Argentina and the world. Some people in Brazil are putting him on top of the world right after Messi, C. Ronaldo, some people even believe that it won't take long before he passes Cristiano... so, living in Brazil, he probably somewhat believes in a lot of that (though he's made clear that he puts Messi, CR, Xavi, Iniesta, Rooney in front of himself). Are you following me? With such an ego, if things are not handled properly either by him or the club or something, it might go really wrong. And that goes for both Spanish clubs, whichever he chooses. It'll depend on himself (something already being worked on and can be seen through his development over the past 2 years), and on the club.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:01 pm

If you want to talk about bad behaviors, why dont you mention Villa insulting Ozil, Busquets being an absolute cheat, the ganging up of the referees, Messi shooting the ball on the fans; Messi has been caught spitting on players as well etc... You cant talk about bad behaviors from one side, and completely ignore the other as if they are saints. Is it any better?

I dont get your popstar argument. What is a popstar personality? maybe if you are able to define that, then i will tell you what i think of that argument.

Neymar being a "god" in Brazil is completely irrelevant for the elite european leagues tho, unless we are talking about selling jerseys. But you understand that so it's ok. So it doesnt matter which club he goes to, it's up to him to put his head down and to work as hard as he can because nothing will be handed to him, specially at Real or Barcelona. That we agree on.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:If you want to talk about bad behaviors, why dont you mention Villa insulting Ozil, Busquets being an absolute cheat, the ganging up of the referees, Messi shooting the ball on the fans etc... You cant talk about bad behaviors from one side, and completely ignore the other as if they are saints. Is it any better?

I dont get your popstar argument. What is a popstar personality? maybe if you are able to define that, then i will tell you what i think of that argument.

Neymar being a "god" in Brazil is completely irrelevant for the elite european leagues tho, unless we are talking about selling jerseys. But you understand that so it's ok. So it doesnt matter which club he goes to, it's up to him to put his head down and to work as hard as he can because nothing will be handed to him, specially at Real or Barcelona. That we agree on.

Busquets is the one player from Barcelona who I don't like, personality-wise on the pitch. But he isn't more of a diver than Pepe, DiMaria, CR.. either way, that is nothing compared to the actions from RM players. I really think so. Messi shooting the ball is not at all as bad CR pushing Pep or Mourinho sticking his finger in the guy's eye, or Marcelo's tackle on Fabregas, etc. Or is it, in your opinion? Sure, CR & co are exemplary when they are light-years ahead of all clubs in Spain bar one, and also most of the clubs in Europe. But when they encounter superiority, what do they do? Turn into bad losers. You can talk about refs helping barca the same way that any barca fan can talk about refs helping real madrid. Hell, even when another team is outplaying you (like Bilbao was imho), you get two penalties and a red card to the other team and so you win the match comfortably. Talk about help...
I don't believe in saints, I just believe in better environments. And I think that, from what I've seen on the pitch, Barcelona's flaws when it comes to players' personalities, bad example, etc, are much smaller than RM's. Imagine if Neymar had gone to RM and witnessed Mourinho's finger behavior after that match against Barca? Great example, great teaching.

And I know that Neymar being a God in Brazil is irrelevant. My point was to show you that he brings a much bigger package, a much bigger ego, than any other player bar CR and Kaká brought when they were bought. And that is his difference from Benzema or DiMaria.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:30 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:If you want to talk about bad behaviors, why dont you mention Villa insulting Ozil, Busquets being an absolute cheat, the ganging up of the referees, Messi shooting the ball on the fans etc... You cant talk about bad behaviors from one side, and completely ignore the other as if they are saints. Is it any better?

I dont get your popstar argument. What is a popstar personality? maybe if you are able to define that, then i will tell you what i think of that argument.

Neymar being a "god" in Brazil is completely irrelevant for the elite european leagues tho, unless we are talking about selling jerseys. But you understand that so it's ok. So it doesnt matter which club he goes to, it's up to him to put his head down and to work as hard as he can because nothing will be handed to him, specially at Real or Barcelona. That we agree on.

Busquets is the one player from Barcelona who I don't like, personality-wise on the pitch. But he isn't more of a diver than Pepe, DiMaria, CR.. either way, that is nothing compared to the actions from RM players. I really think so. Messi shooting the ball is not at all as bad CR pushing Pep or Mourinho sticking his finger in the guy's eye, or Marcelo's tackle on Fabregas, etc. Or is it, in your opinion? Sure, CR & co are exemplary when they are light-years ahead of all clubs in Spain bar one, and also most of the clubs in Europe. But when they encounter superiority, what do they do? Turn into bad losers. You can talk about refs helping barca the same way that any barca fan can talk about refs helping real madrid. Hell, even when another team is outplaying you (like Bilbao was imho), you get two penalties and a red card to the other team and so you win the match comfortably. Talk about help...
I don't believe in saints, I just believe in better environments. And I think that, from what I've seen on the pitch, Barcelona's flaws when it comes to players' personalities, bad example, etc, are much smaller than RM's. Imagine if Neymar had gone to RM and witnessed Mourinho's finger behavior after that match against Barca? Great example, great teaching.

And I know that Neymar being a God in Brazil is irrelevant. My point was to show you that he brings a much bigger package, a much bigger ego, than any other player bar CR and Kaká brought when they were bought. And that is his difference from Benzema or DiMaria.

See, i doubt you watch Barcelona and Real Madrid on a weekly basis, or you are choosing to be completely bias about this only to serve your initial argument. Are you trying to put a degree on bad behaviors? Busquets dives, Alves dives, Iniesta dives, Messi dives, Cuenca dives, pedro dives etc... So does some Real Madrid players. I dont exactly see how you can put a degree on that. Marcelo made one bad tackle on Cesc, which looked worse than it was, yet i dont hear you talking about Busquets tackling Ronaldo from behind. Pepe is what he is, he is a special case, but dont pretend that any side is better than the other. Being cunning and deceiving is not better than poking someone. Why dont you complain about barca players and their staff repeatedly insulting and provoking our bench? Why dont you talk about their highly questionable morale or saying one thing and doing the opposite? Our rivalry about Barcelona is one thing, but spare me the cliches because our players dont behave that way in general. We played Milan and i didnt see any fighting on the pitch. Dont draw from one situation and try to generalize from it, it's highly inappropriate.

You are a barcelona fan, i understand now,so i will cut this argument short because i dont see the point in arguing any longer.

It's your right to think that it's better for Neymar to go to Barcelona, but you tried to reason it, and it was complete fail. it's ok, you like barca, and you would want him there, no problem.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:If you want to talk about bad behaviors, why dont you mention Villa insulting Ozil, Busquets being an absolute cheat, the ganging up of the referees, Messi shooting the ball on the fans etc... You cant talk about bad behaviors from one side, and completely ignore the other as if they are saints. Is it any better?

I dont get your popstar argument. What is a popstar personality? maybe if you are able to define that, then i will tell you what i think of that argument.

Neymar being a "god" in Brazil is completely irrelevant for the elite european leagues tho, unless we are talking about selling jerseys. But you understand that so it's ok. So it doesnt matter which club he goes to, it's up to him to put his head down and to work as hard as he can because nothing will be handed to him, specially at Real or Barcelona. That we agree on.

Busquets is the one player from Barcelona who I don't like, personality-wise on the pitch. But he isn't more of a diver than Pepe, DiMaria, CR.. either way, that is nothing compared to the actions from RM players. I really think so. Messi shooting the ball is not at all as bad CR pushing Pep or Mourinho sticking his finger in the guy's eye, or Marcelo's tackle on Fabregas, etc. Or is it, in your opinion? Sure, CR & co are exemplary when they are light-years ahead of all clubs in Spain bar one, and also most of the clubs in Europe. But when they encounter superiority, what do they do? Turn into bad losers. You can talk about refs helping barca the same way that any barca fan can talk about refs helping real madrid. Hell, even when another team is outplaying you (like Bilbao was imho), you get two penalties and a red card to the other team and so you win the match comfortably. Talk about help...
I don't believe in saints, I just believe in better environments. And I think that, from what I've seen on the pitch, Barcelona's flaws when it comes to players' personalities, bad example, etc, are much smaller than RM's. Imagine if Neymar had gone to RM and witnessed Mourinho's finger behavior after that match against Barca? Great example, great teaching.

And I know that Neymar being a God in Brazil is irrelevant. My point was to show you that he brings a much bigger package, a much bigger ego, than any other player bar CR and Kaká brought when they were bought. And that is his difference from Benzema or DiMaria.

See, i doubt you watch Barcelona and Real Madrid on a weekly basis, or you are choosing to be completely bias about this only to serve your initial argument. Are you trying to put a degree on bad behaviors? Busquets dives, Alves dives, Iniesta dives, Messi dives, Cuenca dives, pedro dives etc... So does some Real Madrid players. I dont exactly see how you can put a degree on that. Marcelo made one bad tackle on Cesc, which looked worse than it was, yet i dont hear you talking about Busquets tackling Ronaldo from behind. Pepe is what he is, he is a special case, but dont pretend that any side is better than the other. Being cunning and deceiving is not better than poking someone. Why dont you complain about barca players and their staff repeatedly insulting and provoking our bench? Our rivalry about Barcelona is one thing, but spare me the cliches because our players dont behave that way in general. We played Milan and i didnt see any fighting on the pitch. Dont draw from one situation and try to generalize from it, it's highly inappropriate.

You are a barcelona fan, i understand now,so i will cut this argument short because i dont see the point in arguing any longer.

It's your right to think that it's better for Neymar to go to Barcelona, but you tried to reason it, and it was complete fail. it's ok, you like barca, and you would want him there, no problem.


I am not putting a degree on anything, You're the one who started to compare physically hurting someone (unnecessary tackle, eye-poking) to being a diver, and that just doesn't make sense to me, but whatever. Btw, Neymar dives too. And I already said that I don't like Busquets, but I guess he is the only example RM fans can use.

Provoking and insulting can be negative, especially coming from the staff, who should be more professionals, so I agree with you that isn't a good thing, if it's true. However, let's not forget we're talking about rivals, it's expect that they don't like each other very much. But trying to hurt somebody, physically attacking somebody, that's going over the line.

Once again: I don't believe that any Barcelona players are saints, I am sure they played their part in the fight. But I saw Mourinho poking the guy's eye, not Guardiola. I saw CR pushing Guardiola, not Messi pushing Mourinho. Btw I do watch them, yes, all those boring matches against teams that mostly don't put up a real fight, I do. But I've also seen all of the Clasicos, which for me are the only time when RM are truly lost, and they dont know how to lose.

Oh, and of course RM met AC Milan and had no problems. Wow, you just compared AC Milan's current team to Barcelona's. Since when does playing AC Milan mean encountering superiority for the madrileños? Of course it went alright. And how can you compare the rivalry between RM and AC Milan to that which exists between RM and Barcelona? :facepalm:

And no, I am no Barcelona fan. I am a Santos FC fan, as I have always been. But I do hope Neymar chooses the Catalans over the Merengues, and I've given my reasons. I don't expect any RM fan to praise them.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Since you know Ronaldo do you think you can get him to send us a signed picture for the CR7 Fan club thread?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by rsinatra Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 am

Zealous wrote:Since you know Ronaldo do you think you can get him to send us a signed picture for the CR7 Fan club thread?

He told me he doesns't do that stuff anymore. He's humble and respectful now.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Babun Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 am

Hillarious stuff, rsinatra Laughing
I couldn't think of better excuses than you eco smile
No matter where he'll go he'll have to work hard everyday in Europe. If you think that each top club operates differently then live in your illusions eco smile
P.S. I liked your posts more before but hey you still inform us about Brazilian league ...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Kick Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 am

Lex wrote:I hear Barcelona's benches are mighty comfortable
They must be because Barcelona have Cex on them all the time!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 am

Kick wrote:
Lex wrote:I hear Barcelona's benches are mighty comfortable
They must be because Barcelona have Cex on them all the time!

Cex started in 29 games for Barca :vagi:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17211
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 4 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum