Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

+24
RealGunner
kiranr
Doc
S32TABLANCA
ronalessi
Funkentelechy
Pedram
The Franchise
Albiceleste
EarlyPrototype
Babun
Swanhends
Onyx
Ganso
Seppuku
Mr Nick09
la bestia negra
jibers
stunt
Zealous
Le Samourai
halamadrid2
Lex
rsinatra
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 am

Well they haven't really had cause to lol.

I've actually seen Valdes booed but that's off topic and has nothing to do with racism.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona. - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Real Madrid player Rincón advises Neymar to go to Barcelona.

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 am

Zealous wrote:Just because you haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it doesn't lol
Well,im just sayin ive never seen it lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 am

Le Samourai wrote:
jibers wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:The most amusing thing about that statement is this

For the football type that he plays, it would be better if he went to Barcelona. There he would have more freedom, and at Real he would be a victim of Mourinho's system, and would have to be chasing after the full-back.

.At Barca it's a requirement that you case after the ball , that everyone press....at Madrid he would have more freedom not to.

No. He would have to press at Madrid. Difference is that He will be allowed to be far more direct.

Yea but this idiot is trying to say he wouldn't have to press at Barca.I don't even think Mourinhio requires it more than Guardiola.There are times when we stop pressing completely.....Barca under no circumstances ever stop pressing.

True. He would have to press in Barcelona, probably more so. Who knows what Pep would do tbh. I mean, he is a believer in Cruyff's philosophy of starting the best eleven players. Hence why Fabregas started straight away at the cost of the sytsem. So Neymar could start, but I think Pep has learnt his lesson this season eith the mass tinkering.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:17 am

jibers wrote:
True. He would have to press in Barcelona, probably more so. Who knows what Pep would do tbh. I mean, he is a believer in Cruyff's philosophy of starting the best eleven players. Hence why Fabregas started straight away at the cost of the sytsem. So Neymar could start, but I think Pep has learnt his lesson this season eith the mass tinkering.

Barca's pressing is not from Cruyff actually, it's from Bielsa, who holds Van Gaal as master
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:23 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:

Barca's pressing is not from Cruyff actually, it's from Bielsa, who holds Van Gaal as master

The way Barcelona press has been utilised in their youth system and standardised in their whole academy. All these where implemented by Cruyff, from the old Ajax model. Watch Van Gaals Ajax, they didn't press that much in the opposition half. Watch Michels Ajax, Cruyffs master, and you will see the difference. Any way this is off topic.

PS out of curiousity where in my post did I even mention who implemented pressing? That was a complete out of the blue comment, no?

Last edited by jibers on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 am

We only press in big games. Saves energy over the course of the season.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 am

Zealous wrote:We only press in big games. Saves energy over the course of the season.

We don't do it nearly as well as them though.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:29 am

jibers wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:

The way Barcelona press has been utilised in their youth system and standardised in their whole academy. All these where implemented by Cruyff, from the old Ajax model. Watch Van Gaals Ajax, they didn't press that much in the opposition half. Watch Michels Ajax, Cruyffs master, and you will see the difference. Any way this is off topic.

Like i said, he got it from Bielsa. The formation is mainly what was standardized within the academy, the pressing overtime as well, or at least the principles. I have watched some barca and under teams, it's not as intense. Pep took it up a notch from what it was before, and that's bielsa's inspiration.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:30 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Zealous wrote:We only press in big games. Saves energy over the course of the season.

We don't do it nearly as well as them though.

That's natural they are more used to doing it, practice makes perfect and all that.

But we press very well too.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:

Like i said, he got it from Bielsa. The formation is mainly what was standardized within the academy, the pressing overtime as well, or at least the principles. I have watched some barca and under teams, it's not as intense. Pep took it up a notch from what it was before, and that's bielsa's inspiration.

Pep values horizontal play more than Bielsa imo. While Bielsa is happy so long as there is constant movement by the players and staying in triangles, Pep demands more control and tries to keep Xavi and Iniesta as the focal points in midfield.

Bielsa has his team running up and down the pitch, constant motion. Sort of like the Betis game last night (actually Betis play a similar brand but that's a different topic). Whenever Barca have played the type of back and forth game Bilbao usually play they have suffered.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:34 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
jibers wrote:

Again, where did that comment come from? very random? no? In my previous post I mentioned nothing about pressing and Cruyff, that was a completely random comment by you, no? Barcelona still pressed in their academy, obviously not as intensley because they were kids. The whole point of the Rondo that Cruyff brought to Spain was to improve that passing and pressing within a team. They pressed in the youth academy before Pep came, and will press after he leaves. So no, Bielsa did not introduce pressing to Barcelona.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 am

maybe i quoted the wrong bit, you were talking about pressing earlier. anyway, pep's pressing is a bielseist pressing.

Cruyff brought the Rondo to Spain? what?

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:maybe i quoted the wrong bit, you were talking about pressing earlier, anyway. pep's pressing is a bielseism pressing.

Cruyff brought the Rondo to Spain? what?

Yup he did. And yes you misread me wrong. All I said was that Barcelona and Madrid both press and Neymar would have to work. and yes, Cruyff introduced El Rondo to Spanish football. Read carefully next time before saying something completely out of the blue.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 am

So wingers shouldn't be tracking back?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:53 am

Cruyff brought the Rondo to spain? someone confirms that for me because it sounds like complete rubbish
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Cruyff brought the Rondo to spain? someone confirms that for me because it sounds like complete rubbish

Call it what you want. You still haven't answered me. Where in my comment did I say anything about cruyff and pressing in my original comment that forced yopur response? I'm curious...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 am

I dunno....seems exaggerated....Cruyff wasn't entirely based on posession after all , he was much more interested in football geography and and directness.By that I mean he cared more about where his teams had posession and what at any given point in time his teams were able to do with it more than simply having it for defensive purposes and possesion starvation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OT:

Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 am

Ganso wrote:tbh ive never seen the Nou booing one of their players

Chygrinknknknnsyysysysyskyy
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Rascism at RM? Time to sue them...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:10 pm

He just sounds butthurt.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Come to Barca, Nerman, you won't be abused racially by the directors and fans like you would at Madrid.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Robinho 2.0 for 60M, that's a good deal Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:44 pm

ehhh you guys dortmund and arsenal are saving up for him banana
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:does the guy think barcas wide men dont chase???? godness gracious

racism in Madrid???we have a bunch of black players lol

none of the teams want him anyways why are they still talking ffs

fair enough until the last line. what's what with none of the teams want him ? lol

Seppuku wrote:Nonsense.

I can't think of another team that is more multicultural and multiracial than Real Madrid. Blacks, Turks, South Americans, Arabs etc.

Their website recently added an Indonesian section (already had a Japanese and Arabic one).

well, he was there back in the mid-90s, things were perhaps different.. and roberto carlos has allegedly also been a victim of racism. either way, i think that it can happen anywhere, really. it's about individuals, not the club itself. now, it sucks if the fans really were writing racist things on the wall.. no one would be motivated to do well at club when you're welcomed like this..

anyway, obviously he would have to adapt to both.. what some people in brazil think is that he would better at barca, but he would have to get used to being messi's shadow. while at real madrid many people believe he can outshine c. ronaldo. i myself dont know. i personally want him at santos, and if not that then at barcelona.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 pm

rsinatra wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:does the guy think barcas wide men dont chase???? godness gracious

fair enough until the last line. what's what with none of the teams want him ? lol

why do they still talk when neither Barca/Madrid have made an approach

Guy talks as if there is a tug of war between Barca and Real with Neymar having the final say lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

why do they still talk when neither Barca/Madrid have made an approach

Guy talks as if there is a tug of war between Barca and Real with Neymar having the final say lol

lol sure no approach. not in the last transfer window obviously. neymar's pretty clear. barca's president said they are fine with waiting until 2014.

i guess we'll see in two years Wink
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next