Ganso
Swanhends
Lord Awesome
Mr Nick09
rsinatra
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Neymar getting closer to Real Madrid, according to Globoesporte.com Empty Neymar getting closer to Real Madrid, according to Globoesporte.com

Post by rsinatra Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:55

Neymar's agent had lunch with a Real Madrid person, who said they are willing to pay the 45m to get our star.

They would want to have him now, but his agent has made pretty clear that Neymar wants to play the Club World Cup for Santos. If the Spanish club is willing to welcome him during the winter transfer window, a deal could be very close to happening. He said: "All of these things will be solved in August, closer to the end of the window transfer. What I can guarantee you is that Neymar's priority is to play the CWC. Even if Real Madrid or any other club is paying the full price, the decision is the player's. After the Copa América, he will make a statemente about it."

Santos are trying to keep him until next year's summer transfer though, as we are completing 100 years of existence on April 2012 and we want Neymar to be there at the celebration. For that to happen, our president is trying to make some deals with some sponsors to make his paycheck even higher.

Here's the link with the full report in Portuguese:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/noticia/2011/07/real-e-estafe-de-neymar-costuram-acordo-para-liberacao-so-em-2012.html

I don't know how much of it is true, but I will say it again: Real Madrid are a very big club, with many big players. Neymar will play every other game, and that will stall his development. He'll also have to adapt to a place in which he is no one (compared to his Idol status at Santos), with a different language, and so on. I think Real Madrid might be making a big mistake.. they should go for Aguero.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Neymar getting closer to Real Madrid, according to Globoesporte.com Empty Re: Neymar getting closer to Real Madrid, according to Globoesporte.com

Post by rsinatra Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:57

But of course I am biased.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Neymar getting closer to Real Madrid, according to Globoesporte.com Empty Re: Neymar getting closer to Real Madrid, according to Globoesporte.com

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:58

we arent going to sign Neymar this summer regardless, he would come next year if we do sign him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:01

Portugese = Spanish, man. Mourinho, Kaka, Carvalho, Coentrao, Marcelo, Ronaldo, Pepe are all Lusophone. He'll feel right at home
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:03

Lord Hispano wrote:Portugese = Spanish, man. Mourinho, Kaka, Carvalho, Coentrao, Marcelo, Ronaldo, Pepe are all Lusophone. He'll feel right at home

Well, yeah, but still Razz SHUT UP Laughing he's ours! :lol!:

But seriously, he'll still have the no-room problem..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:07

If eymar is the player he touted to be ten he'll overcome whatever roadblock comes his path.

And lol Laughing I know you'd like to hold on to him more but money seems to have found it's way with Neymar.

He'll be fine, trust me. If he was i the EPL or Serie A I'd be worried, though.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:08

what's the matter with serie A?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:11

I dont even think Madrid would be stupid enough to spend 45m on Neymar...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:13

Neymar still needs to grow a little more before joining RM as far as im concerned.

@bhends, dunno how much we will spend but he is VERY liked. The only trustworthy reports i read about it, described him as part of or 2012-2013 campaign, that's why i know/hope he wont come now.

i think we are just making sure no one will have him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:13

rsinatra wrote:what's the matter with serie A?

I think it's too Tactical for Neymar. I would never bash Serie A, lol. I actually like their style better than La Liga's style.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:14

bhends wrote:I dont even think Madrid would be stupid enough to spend 45m on Neymar...
dude its official,they are willing to pay all of it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:14

bhends wrote:I dont even think Madrid would be stupid enough to spend 45m on Neymar...
Its a insult really, we have done stupid transfers before.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:26

Ganso wrote:

If I was president of Santos I would be throwing a parade and doing the michael jackson "dance on top of cars routine" throughout the city
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:29

we are going to rig the market again, and set a new trend for brazilian teams to sell at a high price.

you are welcome.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:38

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we are going to rig the market again, and set a new trend for brazilian teams to sell at a high price.

you are welcome.

We only buy Argentinians :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:41

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we are going to rig the market again, and set a new trend for brazilian teams to sell at a high price.

you are welcome.
this would happen anyway,our clubs are rich now and they can give players eruopean wages,unlike Argentinian and other SA clubs who are in debt or in crisis like River Plate
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 19:27

bhends wrote:
Ganso wrote:

If I was president of Santos I would be throwing a parade and doing the michael jackson "dance on top of cars routine" throughout the city

except that he doesn't want to sell neymar
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 19:28

Ganso wrote:

you are welcome.
this would happen anyway,our clubs are rich now and they can give players eruopean wages,unlike Argentinian and other SA clubs who are in debt or in crisis like River Plate

not rich, but theyve learned how to make deals with a thousand million sponsors who'll pay for most of the guy's salary..lol
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 20:45

I would like to see us buy him and loan him back to Santos for 1 more season... seems the best deal to me... and hey maybe we can get santos to pay 5m to loan him back, making the deal 40m...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:27

You're never going to pay 45M and then loan the player... to much risk (injury, etc.). Best you will see is a time deferred contingent agreement. Basically, if Neymar gets injured, arrested, does something bad, etc., the deal doesn't vest.

But waiting is not really Madrid's style at all. We won't stall current deals for one that might happen in the future. I think this clears the way for Aguero to become plan A.

We'll deal with Neymar when he wants to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:33

the sooner aguero/neymar goes to madrid, the faster we get benzema :coffee:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:42

i am reading on globoesporte.com now that Barcelona are also willing to pay the 45m, contrary to what some people had reported.. and though the talks with RM are on a more advanced stage, barcelona are still trying...
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:43

RealGunner wrote:the sooner aguero/neymar goes to madrid, the faster we get benzema :coffee:

You know i have legit reasons to think, if a move is made, Benz would want this. But i have very little confidence that Wenger steps up to the plate. Benz may just get annoyed and go to Man City or Man U, who will pay for his services.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:45

He just said that he wants to remain at Santos. What don't you understand from that?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:46

english_jewel wrote:He just said that he wants to remain at Santos. What don't you understand from that?

this is a transfer for next season being negotiated right now, because he is way too hot of a porperty
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum