Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

+30
Grande_Milano
Jack Daniels
donttreadonred
Giggslegend
vu
EarlyPrototype
Mark Avedo
Gemini
Nishankly
M99
arabprince
Khaled
Lord Hades
dostoevsky
Raptorgunner
Lex
McLewis
Patrick Bateman
che
RED
Forza
leemhuis
la bestia negra
The Franchise
REWB
rwo power
McAgger
free_cat
Harmonica
BarrileteCosmico
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which of these will overturn their losses?

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 38 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 25 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 18 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 10 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 109

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

Post by leemhuis Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 am

Gemini wrote:Bayern should be able to, Chelsea is a hard task but if an interested chelsea turn up then they could get 2-0 perhaps.

The only ones probably out of this tie is Leverkusen & Arsenal.

Arsenal has a better chance than Chelsea. Milan will do some attacking, Napoli will sit back and counter 100%. Absolutely no chance for Chelsea.

leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:09 pm

As I've said before, if Napoli sit back and defend they have a much higher chance of losing. Their defense is simply not as reliable as their attack and much more prone to making individual mistakes. Their best strategy is to score at least one goal.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Where is the option for "none" ? :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 pm

bayern to go through. in fact, they should have had a comfortable lead already. at home, theyll create way more chances and some of them are bound to find the net eventually. basel are a talented side, not a great one.

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm

inter and bayern. NO UCL glory for epl this year
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Bayern and Inter are the best bets to progress despite their first leg losses. Let's not forget that Bayern looked dangerous in attack, especially early in the match. They could easily level the tie within the first few minutes and make it really interesting. Marseille did not look convincing, and they were playing at home. I know Inter have been masters of choking recently, but with the way Marseille played they're going to have a shot.

Chelsea are royally boned, however. With their defensive frailties after losing Terry, inability to score and a midfield that doesn't like to tackle, I can't see them beating Napoli by 3, or even shutting out Napoli at Stamford Bridge.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:As I've said before, if Napoli sit back and defend they have a much higher chance of losing. Their defense is simply not as reliable as their attack and much more prone to making individual mistakes. Their best strategy is to score at least one goal.

I don't think you have watch Napoli. They will defend and counter and Chelsea has no chance. Napoli best attack is the counter.

When they have to attack via possession they are less danger as they had to do at San Paolo.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Bayern or Basel... Well, it depends on whether the Basel goalie has another field day next match. That guy was just amazing Heart
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Betting odds for comebacks from most unprobable to most probable:

Leverkusen 100/1
Arsenal 33/1
CSKA 10/1
APOEL 7/2
Chelsea 5/2
Inter 7/4
Benfica 4/6
Bayern 1/2

Benfica and Bayern actually still favourites to go through.

bet365
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:06 pm

100/1 lol

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:100/1 lol

I think that's quite low actually, last time somebody scored 3 goals in Camp Nou was 10.5.09 79 matches ago, and it was 3-3 draw against Villarreal when the league was practically over. When somebody has won 0-3 (or 1-3) in Nou, when there has been something at stake, I don't even remember.

Voted APOEL and Benfica to make comebacks.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Zenit played second team against Benfica but they will feck it up in away game
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:100/1 lol

I think that's quite low actually, last time somebody scored 3 goals in Camp Nou was 10.5.09 79 matches ago, and it was 3-3 draw against Villarreal when the league was practically over. When somebody has won 0-3 (or 1-3) in Nou, when there has been something at stake, I don't even remember.

Voted APOEL and Benfica to make comebacks.
Barca has never lost under Guardiola such result at home that Leverkusen would go through. 107 matches.

5.2.06 1-3 A.Madrid 167 matches ago, would go overtime
12.4.03 2-4 Deportivo 235 matches ago
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 am

McLewis wrote:Khaled's our first official bandwagoner :coffee:

Actually i follow Roma for a couple of years now Smile I like Italy, De Rossi is my favorite player in Italy[before WC 2006]... with Luis Enrique and Bojan joining Roma, i have now more reasons to follow Roma, i didn't miss a match this season Smile

I can't say i'm a fan, but like Arsenal a team that i like to watch in the Epl [since the start of 2000's, mainly since 2001/02], Roma is my favorite team in Italy.. but again, i don't consider myself a true fan.. i'm only a Barca fan [ for 10+ seasons now]. I just hope the best for Roma and Arsenal in their domestic leagues Smile

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Bump for CL games.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Arsenal 5 -0

:coffee:

Arsenal to pull a depor Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 3 24d1t91

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 am

Big nights coming....

Real, Inter, Bayern, Chelsea will play their second legs....how many of these big guns be knocked out or will all of them go through? Chelsea's task look the hardest obviously, and Bayern seems to be back on form and not underestimating Basel, the giant killers. Inter improving but Marseille wont be easy...and I hope CSKA make it hard for Real :king:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:19 pm

CSKA would make it hard for Real actually. Don't expect any Leverkusen type scoreline against the Russian side.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Bayern in, Inter out. The two prime suspects...
Next is Chelski...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Highly unlikely but I hope its Chelsea and Real Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Khaled wrote:
McLewis wrote:Khaled's our first official bandwagoner :coffee:

Actually i follow Roma for a couple of years now Smile I like Italy, De Rossi is my favorite player in Italy[before WC 2006]... with Luis Enrique and Bojan joining Roma, i have now more reasons to follow Roma, i didn't miss a match this season Smile

I can't say i'm a fan, but like Arsenal a team that i like to watch in the Epl [since the start of 2000's, mainly since 2001/02], Roma is my favorite team in Italy.. but again, i don't consider myself a true fan.. i'm only a Barca fan [ for 10+ seasons now]. I just hope the best for Roma and Arsenal in their domestic leagues Smile

liaaar!! u became a fan of barca after the 08/09 season and everybode knows it!
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3