Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

+30
Grande_Milano
Jack Daniels
donttreadonred
Giggslegend
vu
EarlyPrototype
Mark Avedo
Gemini
Nishankly
M99
arabprince
Khaled
Lord Hades
dostoevsky
Raptorgunner
Lex
McLewis
Patrick Bateman
che
RED
Forza
leemhuis
la bestia negra
The Franchise
REWB
rwo power
McAgger
free_cat
Harmonica
BarrileteCosmico
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which of these will overturn their losses?

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 38 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 25 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 18 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 10 ]
Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 109

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:42 am

APOEL to giant-kill Lyon. Providing they don't concede an away goal.

Chelsea still have a chance against Napoli, but with how they're playing, I wouldn't hold my breath there.

Not sure about the others as I didn't watch them.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which CL clubs will make a comeback in the next leg?

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 am

The Franchise wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Porto are not much better than Benfica, and I think a large part of the reason Zenit beat Porto was because of the red card for Fucile. Before that moment, Porto controlled the game.

Still though they stopped Porto from scoring at the Dragao.

Indeed, Zenit deserved to go through for me.

Just saying, Benfica this season are better than Porto and have new tactics from previous years which suit them better.

Zenit goalie made bad errors, but also remember they scored those goals without Gaitan having an even an average game. He was, maybe still is, the CL top assister.

If the plays like he has the whole competition, look out.

I know it's nicely poised for the 2nd leg.But i was impressed with Zenit's performance bar the GK especially without no Danny,their best player.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:46 am

McLewis wrote:APOEL to giant-kill Lyon. Providing they don't concede an away goal.

Chelsea still have a chance against Napoli, but with how they're playing, I wouldn't hold my breath there.

Not sure about the others as I didn't watch them.

Lyon will be kicking themselves if Apoel go through,absolutely battered them in France,Apoel were lucky that it didn't finish 4-0 or 5-0.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:52 am

Losing Danny is crushing...he probably wont make the Euro's either I guess.

A big shame because he is a magnificent player and should start for Portugal for me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:54 am

The Franchise wrote:Losing Danny is crushing...he probably wont make the Euro's either I guess.

A big shame because he is a magnificent player and should start for Portugal for me.

Agreed I would love to see him in one of the bigger leagues in the near future,to good for the Russian league ( No disrespect)
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:55 am

Fuq it, i'm going to stick a tenner on Arsenal to go through and add to my already impressive wealth :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 am

Probably too late now though unfortantely, by the time he comes back he would be 29 and it will take him a bit to get back to his old level if he ever does.

The best version of Danny may not been seen untill he is like 30 and I am not sure who would want him then.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:59 am

The Franchise wrote:Probably too late now though unfortantely, by the time he comes back he would be 29 and it will take him a bit to get back to his old level if he ever does.

The best version of Danny may not been seen untill he is like 30 and I am not sure who would want him then.

I'm sure some serie a team would take a gamble on him after all he'd be considered young there. Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:06 am

REWB wrote:arsenal......trust me

Very Happy

I know you are joking but the only way we have a chance is if we can some how go back in time and bring all The Invincibles back. banana drinking eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
REWB wrote:arsenal......trust me

Very Happy

I know you are joking but the only way we have a chance is if we can some how go back in time and bring all The Invincibles back.

Or a early red card and penalty. :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:08 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Probably too late now though unfortantely, by the time he comes back he would be 29 and it will take him a bit to get back to his old level if he ever does.

I'm sure some serie a team would take a gamble on him after all he'd be considered young there. Laughing

Outside of Inter, he is considered very old in Serie A.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:09 am

leemhuis wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:

Outside of Inter, he is considered very old in Serie A.

Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 am

Lex wrote:Fuq it, i'm going to stick a tenner on Arsenal to go through and add to my already impressive wealth :coffee:

We have a bigger chance of wining the EPL than going to next round of CL. :shisha: Clubber
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:04 am

Bayern will go through, though I wish I shared the forum's confidence in Basel finishing the job. With Inter's best team on the park, they'd go through without question even overturning the deficit. Who knows what sort of team Ranieri will field thoguh.

Benfica will go close I feel, though I think Zenit will just manage to squeeze through, similarly I think Chelsea with raise the hopes of their fans during the second leg but I expect Napoli to see the game out.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am

i dont think chelsea will go through, surmounting a two goal lead is difficult what with their defensive personnel and also the risk of playing into the hands of a great countering side like napoli.

benfica will win it imo, had a couple of players injured, so hopefully they get their full squad back and win it by 1-2 or 2-1

both basel and marseille to advance bounce
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:18 am

Cska
Basel
Marseille
Benfica
Lyon
ACMilan
Napoli
Barca

Twisted Evil
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 am

Khaled wrote:Cska
Basel
Marseille
Benfica
Lyon
ACMilan
Napoli
Barca

Twisted Evil

Khaled a roma fan :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:59 am

Khaled's our first official bandwagoner :coffee:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 am

Inter and Bayern.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:20 am

My predictions for the 2nd leg:

Real 3-0 CSKA
Barca 4-1 Bayer(n)
Bayern 2-1 Basel
Inter 1-0 Marseille (penalties)
Arsenal 5-0 Milan
Chelsea 2-2 Napoli
Benfica 2-0 Zenit
Lyon 0-0 APOEL
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:01 am

Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:My predictions for the 2nd leg:

Real 3-0 CSKA
Barca 4-1 Bayer(n)
Bayern 2-1 Basel
Inter 1-0 Marseille (penalties)
Arsenal 5-0 Milan
Chelsea 2-2 Napoli
Benfica 2-0 Zenit
Lyon 0-0 APOEL

Reverse jinxing :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:53 am

Getting a 2-0 for Chelsea at SB would be pretty easy WITH TERRY.

But with David Luiz playing, Napoli will rape them on counter.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:57 am

Bayern should be able to, Chelsea is a hard task but if an interested chelsea turn up then they could get 2-0 perhaps.

The only ones probably out of this tie is Leverkusen & Arsenal.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:03 am

i think terry is past his best. even if he plays napoli can still score a goal or two
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Avedo Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:26 am

Lyon - APOEL
Napoli - Chelsea
Milan - Arsenal
Bayer - FC Barcelona
CSKA - Real Madrid
Basel - Bayern Manchem
Zenit - Benfica
Marselle - Inter
Mark Avedo
Mark Avedo
Prospect
Prospect

http://vostokomania.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 am

Gemini wrote:Bayern should be able to, Chelsea is a hard task but if an interested chelsea turn up then they could get 2-0 perhaps.

The only ones probably out of this tie is Leverkusen & Arsenal.

Arsenal has a better chance than Chelsea. Milan will do some attacking, Napoli will sit back and counter 100%. Absolutely no chance for Chelsea.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next