Valkyrja
Pedram
Albiceleste
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
30 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What's going on with Pique? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's going on with Pique?

Post by Pedram Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:13 pm

It's happening to me too. Laughing

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Nick will post here and then we will just think it's someone else :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

It's fixed now :vagi:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Le Samourai wrote:That's more about composure than passing ability....we had this already...not going back into it lol....my mind is still in the same place.I like hollywod passes more than simple ones...just me, I'll always appreciate them more, never gonna escape it lol

Anyway your posts are showing up as Nick for some reason Laughing

No good being able to pass if once your pressured you turn to crap.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Meh Alonso has fashioned a pretty nice career out of it IMO.Anyway it's a fixable aspect of his game, he needs more time at Centreback....you don't just automatically adjust to a change like that , alot of this stuff is learnt over time.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Obviously Pique has a low chances created statistic, whenever he does long balls the person he gives them to usually controls it then passes it, at Madrid you have every forward player making runs and shooting every chance they get, not to mention the amount of counter attacks Real Madrid do compared to Barcelona makes it much easier to 'create a chance' or give a 'key pass' or whatever statistical mumbo jumbo you guys like to talk about so much.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Was interesting at first since Ive been wondering about Pique lately... but this thread has turned into petty argument about Ramos vs Pique? What some Real and Man U fans write are just laughable, as usual. They obviously dont watch the Barca games enough to know, watch a couple of classicos and they say he cant handle Ronaldo :lol!: :lol!:

I cant recall how many times Rmaos resort to fouls and kicks to opopnents the way he defends. And Pique the fact why hes rated is his BALL PLAYING abilities, which a lot of other fans wont focus on and hence blind to see.

Lol @ the sex pic though, the Shakira factor, im still inconclusive as to whether its affected his performance eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Barca fans have said he hasn't been at his best, admitted that his performances have been under par even agaisnst small teams....hey....Barca fans said this not Real or Utd fans but Barca fans.So getting out of the way the fact that Barca fans admitted this lets just go to the real gold of your post.

What some Real and Man U fans write are just laughable, as usual. They obviously dont watch the Barca games enough to know

I cant recall how many times Rmaos resort to fouls and kicks to opopnents the way he defends. And Pique the fact why hes rated is his BALL PLAYING abilities, which a lot of other fans wont focus on and hence blind to see.

Firstly, your assumption that we don't watch games is maybe true for some, but then it's completely undermined by your choice to decree that Ramos resorts to fouls and kicks as a means of defending.

Perhaps the reason you can't recall how many times this has happened is because your skillfully worded statement is merely a contemptuously ironic case of someone incongruously choosing to criticize some fans for a generalization, then fashioning another generalization out of thin air simply because it suited what you had to say.You have to go out of your way to so plainly contradict yourself without leaving so much as a couple ofwords in between to mask the true paradoxical nature of your message.

Bravo.

Bravo.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Izzy

Why you no frak off?!?!?

I can surely have an opinion, to you it may be stupid but I think Puyol still has an impact on Barcelona and of course he is not at his best but that's because he's old!

What i meant with pique is he's done more meaning won more, performed at a higher level, in big games and that is fact! If you read I said doesn't mean Ramos can't do the same!!

Izzy :facepalm: Unbelievable

My opinion about cr7 is my opinion so kindly frak off!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Barca fans have said he hasn't been at his best, admitted that his performances have been under par even agaisnst small teams....hey....Barca fans said this not Real or Utd fans but Barca fans.So getting out of the way the fact that Barca fans admitted this lets just go to the real gold of your post.

What some Real and Man U fans write are just laughable, as usual. They obviously dont watch the Barca games enough to know

Firstly, your assumption that we don't watch games is maybe true for some, but then it's completely undermined by your choice to decree that Ramos resorts to fouls and kicks as a means of defending.

Perhaps the reason you can't recall how many times this has happened is because your skillfully worded statement is merely a contemptuously ironic case of someone incongruously choosing to criticize some fans for a generalization, then fashioning another generalization out of thin air simply because it suited what you had to say.You have to go out of your way to so plainly contradict yourself without leaving so much as a couple ofwords in between to mask the true paradoxical nature of your message.

Bravo.

Bravo.

I just think the notion of suggestion Ramos > Pique is laughable. I mean, really? Especially those saying Ramos will become the best CB for Spain in the future....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Also its all well and good talking about how pique has struggled against tricky player because of how cristiano ronaldo played good against him but then don´t go saying that ramos is better than pique because of it, seeing as that whenever barca plays against real madrid ramos is at fault for atleast one goal because of his incompetents by either one of our player destroying him or him failing to make the offside trap and giving our player a huuuuuuga space with a one on one with casillas..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Laughable you say.

Cool.

Harhar......No.

Go back to the last 3 games I would love to see you try and blame any of the goals on him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6