Referee are scared to award Juventus a penalty.

+3
Harmonica
Moffo
Potential
7 posters

Go down

Referee are scared to award Juventus a penalty. Empty Referee are scared to award Juventus a penalty.

Post by Potential Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:28 pm

It is shown the 4th time this season, in my opinion this need to be dealt with. I don't know if it's after Calciopoli or what exactly however as a Milan fan, who completely wants Juventus to lose points, I cannot accept this attitude!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Referee are scared to award Juventus a penalty. Empty Re: Referee are scared to award Juventus a penalty.

Post by Moffo Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Did you see the outrageous dive that pirlo tried to pull in the parma-juventus game?

Moffo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Referee are scared to award Juventus a penalty. Empty Re: Referee are scared to award Juventus a penalty.

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm

That's lightweight. In La Liga refs ship Barcelona penalties to RMA to take.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:12 pm

am a Juve fan, but am sorry that was more theatrical to me than a penalty by Pirlo.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:32 pm

He's talking about the tackle on Giancherini I believe.

Pirlo's wasn't a penalty.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:44 pm

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Moffo wrote:Did you see the outrageous dive that pirlo tried to pull in the parma-juventus game?

This

And if anyone should have had a penalty it should've been Parma when Giovinco was hacked down midway through the 2nd half.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 am

Ranieri: Conte is wrong
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Ranieri does not follow Antonio Conte’s assertion that only Juventus are suffering at the hands of referees this season.

After having two penalty appeals denied against Parma on Wednesday night, Conte delivered a post-match complaint to the Press that his Bianconeri are victims of referees unwilling to award them such decisions.

In his own news conference the next day that was otherwise for looking ahead to Inter’s Friday meeting with Bologna, Ranieri took time to assess Conte’s claim.

“The referees are afraid to award penalties to them?” he began. “Then with Inter they are terrified.

“With us too they have been wrong. I do not agree with Conte.

“I lost to Novara, and have been quiet with no excuses, the important thing is that the referee designator is not influenced by those who raise their voice.”

:bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Zeman on 'moaning Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Zdenek Zeman has waded into the controversy between Juventus and referees, insisting “the only penalty was for the foul on Sebastian Giovinco.”

Antonio Conte and his men were furious after Wednesday’s 0-0 draw at the Stadio Tardini and claimed there were two spot-kicks not awarded in their favour, while Giovinco “had dived” in his incident.

“Conte is moaning, but in my view in that game the only penalty that should’ve been given was for the foul on Giovinco,” said Pescara Coach Zeman.

“I never made distinctions between big and small clubs. It is the media that do that. At least compared to the past we no longer see some teams receiving 20 penalties per season.”

Former Roma and Lazio boss Zeman has for many years been a vocal critic of Juventus.

Zeman :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down