rwo power
harhar11
jontsu
Adit
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pep: La liga? We will defend the CL - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep: La liga? We will defend the CL

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:42 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Doc wrote:If the Barcelona and Pep were as delusional as Real Madrid, they would not have had this given up approach.

Delusion is sometimes needed to achieve great things.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

What? It's true lol Smile

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Pep: La liga? We will defend the CL - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep: La liga? We will defend the CL

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 am

in 2007 we were in 5th position and didnt give up
that league was the greatest, every game a final, thats how to win a league
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 am

Zealous wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Doc wrote:If the Barcelona and Pep were as delusional as Real Madrid, they would not have had this given up approach.

Delusion is sometimes needed to achieve great things.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree with u Zealous, just thought it was funny Very Happy
What? It's true lol Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:46 am

Yeah it is a funny thing to say I agree lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am

jontsu wrote:OH MY its the matter of life and death
seems like ur my fan.

If what i say comes to fruition, i will make this forum know it. Know that i am god that is..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:36 am

TMO :bow:
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:48 am

LOL. I'm actually enjoying watching Barcelona go down like this. Giving up when there are more than 15 games left is just embarrassing.
-Mr. Festim

Well last year, we fought till the end. I don't know, I thought that's what ordinary clubs do.
-Aensensen

I'd be pissed if my coach gave up on the league. Regardless of how futile it might seem you don't give up. It sends the wrong message.
-Zealous

6 points + were handed a manita by Barca so the game at Santiago felt impossible but we still gave all for the title

Makes me proud tbh
-Se7en

tbh that the thing i always liked about rm the most, the fighting spirit to win games at the death etc..... made me wanted to be fan forever
-Chad4401

WOW, WOW, WOW, I can't believe what I'm reading. are you people brain dead or just have no memory what so ever????? I mean this really takes the cake for twofacedness on this forum.

I'm not going to let you sit here and flat out lie anymore.

Let's deal in reality here for a second and actually spew out a couple facts about your team last year.

The first game of the 5 game marathon last season was Madrid's last La Liga game against Barca. You were around 6-8 points down in the league and anything other then a win meant you lost the league and a win put you in position to have a mediocre chance at winning the league.

You lined up with Pepe in midfield FFS played rugby and parked the bus and played for a tie. In fact after the game you celebrated like something great had happened and then Madrid fans admitted that Mou was a genius and he just didn't want to lose the first out of 5 games because the league was already pretty much lost and the CL and Copa were more important and it would be a huge blow to Madrid's confidence had you lost the first game.

I came on here and said what happened to the Madrid team that goes out to win every game and never gives up and what a sad day it was that that team died and you people sat here and told me how Mou had a strategy to set himself up for the other 4 games and this game wasn't important even though it lost you the league.

I just can't believe that not even 1 full year has gone by and you people totally forget that and some of you actually have the balls to come on here and claim that you went out and fought till the end last year. STOP YOUR LIES. Yes, playing with your defenders in midfield and having your only players cross the midfield line be the lone forward all game is such a win at all cost strategy. You people really take the cake on here.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 am

Meh it's all mind games, he wants us to take it easy and drop points.. I won't believe shit until we get the trophy in our hands
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 pm

dnmac4 wrote:LOL. I'm actually enjoying watching Barcelona go down like this. Giving up when there are more than 15 games left is just embarrassing.
-Mr. Festim

Well last year, we fought till the end. I don't know, I thought that's what ordinary clubs do.
-Aensensen

I'd be pissed if my coach gave up on the league. Regardless of how futile it might seem you don't give up. It sends the wrong message.
-Zealous

6 points + were handed a manita by Barca so the game at Santiago felt impossible but we still gave all for the title

Makes me proud tbh
-Se7en

tbh that the thing i always liked about rm the most, the fighting spirit to win games at the death etc..... made me wanted to be fan forever
-Chad4401

WOW, WOW, WOW, I can't believe what I'm reading. are you people brain dead or just have no memory what so ever????? I mean this really takes the cake for twofacedness on this forum.

Let's deal in reality here for a second and actually spew out a couple facts about your team last year.

The first game of the 5 game marathon last season was Madrid's last La Liga game against Barca. You were around 6-8 points down in the league and anything other then a win meant you lost the league and a win put you in position to have a mediocre chance at winning the league.

You lined up with Pepe in midfield FFS played rugby and parked the bus and played for a tie. In fact after the game you celebrated like something great had happened and then Madrid fans admitted that Mou was a genius and he just didn't want to lose the first out of 5 games because the league was already pretty much lost and the CL and Copa were more important and it would be a huge blow to Madrid's confidence had you lost the first game.

I came on here and said what happened to the Madrid team that goes out to win every game and never gives up and what a sad day it was that that team died and you people sat here and told me how Mou had a strategy to set himself up for the other 4 games and this game wasn't important even though it lost you the league.

I just can't believe that not even 1 full year has gone by and you people totally forget that and some of you actually have the balls to come on here and claim that you went out and fought till the end last year. STOP YOUR LIES. Yes, playing with your defenders in midfield and having your only players cross the midfield line be the lone forward all game is such a win at all cost strategy. You people really take the cake on here.

I fail to see what my comment is doing there lol

Also we did try to win every game after the 8 point gap was established, we won all our games but one if I'm not mistaken.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:11 pm

I put your quote up there because you said you would be pissed if your coach didn't try to win, if you were pissed at Mou and expressed it last year then I'm sorry for including you in the thread.

Zealous wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:LOL. I'm actually enjoying watching Barcelona go down like this. Giving up when there are more than 15 games left is just embarrassing.
-Mr. Festim

-Aensensen

-Zealous

Makes me proud tbh
-Se7en

-Chad4401

I fail to see what my comment is doing there lol

Also we did try to win every game after the 8 point gap was established, we won all our games but one if I'm not mistaken.

I put your quote up there because you said you would be pissed if your coach didn't try to win, if you were pissed at Mou and expressed it last year then I'm sorry for including you in the thread.

And out of your last 9 games you lost 2 and drew 1. But it didn't really matter because the league was lost when you drew to Barca.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Well Jose didn't imply that we would give up on the league last year. Pellegrini didn't the year before.

Schuster did and I remember being pretty pissed about it, still am.

As for the rest of the guys I can't speak for them but a lot of them did see us come back and win the league in incredible style in 2007 so maybe that's where their belief comes from.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Zealous wrote:Well Jose didn't imply that we would give up on the league last year. Pellegrini didn't the year before.

Schuster did and I remember being pretty pissed about it, still am.

As for the rest of the guys I can't speak for them but a lot of them did see us come back and win the league in incredible style in 2007 so maybe that's where their belief comes from.

I mean you would hope they are thinking about 2007 but then there's this below???

-Aensensen

Makes me proud tbh
-Se7en

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 pm

It's an excuse to serve as a cushion.
For too long this scenario was opposite. We never tried to cave in no matter how far behind we were.

I just want us to keep going and a get a pasillo
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Well yeah I see your point lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:05 pm

dnmac4 wrote:LOL. I'm actually enjoying watching Barcelona go down
like this. Giving up when there are more than 15 games left is just embarrassing.
-Mr. Festim

-Aensensen

-Zealous

Makes me proud tbh
-Se7en

-Chad4401

i followed rm through all the ups and downs, when all seemed lost, i stilled watched every game and witnessed amazing comebacks after comebacks, even to win the league at the death of the season, so don't tell me why i feel proud to follow my club
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:36 pm

"madrid need to learn how to lose"

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:18 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:"madrid need to learn how to lose"

:vagi:

cl looks impossssisisisissbrrrruuuuu tbh
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 pm

chad4401 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:LOL. I'm actually enjoying watching Barcelona go down
like this. Giving up when there are more than 15 games left is just embarrassing.
-Mr. Festim

-Aensensen

-Zealous

Makes me proud tbh
-Se7en

-Chad4401

i followed rm through all the ups and downs, when all seemed lost, i stilled watched every game and witnessed amazing comebacks after comebacks, even to win the league at the death of the season, so don't tell me why i feel proud to follow my club

RESPECTS!!!! Very Happy Cules wouldn't know about fighting till death, their coach just gave up.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:12 pm

What utter trash

We played that game rationally, only a fool would go out and try to play like we did in September and get beaten 5-0 again.

Take that garbage out of here.Instead of trying to defend the facts which is that Pep in all likelihood has not given up on the league and most certainly didn't give up with 15 mins to go in this game , you come here to tell me, that when we played you about a year ago, we gave up? Did we not comeback to draw with 10 men? Did the exact same tactic not produce a win in the Copa Del Rey?

Garbage.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:42 pm

"The reality is that we are at a substantial distance behind Madrid and I get the feeling that gap will increase tomorrow [Sunday]," Guardiola told reporters after the game.

"But we have to keep on going until the end. We don’t really have many perspectives to work from: we can only play the next gamse as bet we can."

Guardiola all but admitted, though, that the club will now focus on the retention of their Champions League crown, heaping even more importance on Tuesday night's last-16 first-leg clash with Bayer Leverkusen.

"Now we will try to defend the title of European champions," he declared. "We have to defend our position in the Champions League and then we'll play the next match against Valencia [in La Liga] at our best."
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 am

Pep:"We are not going to win the league, we are not going to catch up to Madrid"
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 am

They should give us a Pasillo at the Nou Camp then.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 pm

We cant since Real keeping winning deservedly or not Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:23 pm

I don't see anything wrong with Pep saying he doesn't think we'll win the league but that we'll fight for it. He's always been the type that keeps his feet in the ground, and he didnt' say he gave up either. And if he said that, shouldn't Madrid fans be rejoicing?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Rejoice? some 14 games away from the end? lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Omg, I just watched the Rayo vs Real highlights, nice dive by Khedira there, and Im not sure about Ramos' elbow, intentional or not, but their reaction to the guy...I mean wtf? Pepe decided to join in scolding as well Laughing

Ronaldo's backheel was nice and cheeky, reminds me of a similar goal he scored for Man U....

But wtf @ Rayo's miss at the corner, omg Real were lucky... 9 win streak....well with these wins, I keep feeling Real get more than their share of card, ffs...

Ps. I dare not post in the Real section in their match thread, I did it here Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next