windkick
lenear1030
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
gnrfan
75 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Why is Sahin being ostracized? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why is Sahin being ostracized?

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm

supra969 wrote:
free_cat wrote:What a great team Leverkusen. A good example of the mighty Bundesliga. 1-3 playing at 50%.

almost scored a second with a half arsed team im pretty sure farca wouldnt be on the same level
with half the team out

Mmmm. Nice football knoweledge you have. Talking like Barça doesn't have any players out. Very Happy Villa, Xavi, Afellay, Fontas, Keita (this is actually good), Pique all out.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why is Sahin being ostracized? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why is Sahin being ostracized?

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Bundesliga mediocre Laughing you do realise Leverkusen were missing half a team?

Bundesliga is a fantastic level of football and has more than just two great teams.

Unlike La Liga.

Yeah, and Alexis is a hell of a dribler and passer. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Cat, you need to chill out man.

Not liking the tone of your posts in this thread, which is ridiculously off-topic anyway.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm

free_cat wrote:
supra969 wrote:
free_cat wrote:What a great team Leverkusen. A good example of the mighty Bundesliga. 1-3 playing at 50%.

almost scored a second with a half arsed team im pretty sure farca wouldnt be on the same level
with half the team out

Mmmm. Nice football knoweledge you have. Talking like Barça doesn't have any players out. Very Happy Villa, Xavi, Afellay, Fontas, Keita (this is actually good), Pique all out.

still not close enough when leverkuzen miss out on the likes of ballack sam etc etc

its like barca loosing their first squad

[wow][/wow]

Last edited by supra969 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 pm

I would say missing Xavi, the best midfielder in the world, is a bigger loss than ballack and sam put together.. and dont forget that Iniesta is just coming back from a injury and not match fit.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

izzy wrote:Free, what's your basis for the Bundesliga being 'mediocre'?

How long have you followed BL?
Do you watch any games?
Have you tuned in at all?

Really, what are you basing that on?

I base it on the fact that every single time Barça plays vs. a German team in the last 6-7 years, we leave their anus like the flag of Japan.

In 05/06 we beat Werder Bremen easily home and away (0-2 & 3-1)
In 07/08 exactly the same vs. Stuttgart in the group phases, and we even beat Schalke easily although only 2-0 agreggate, being this the worst Barça of the last 7 years.
In 08/09 we destroyed Bayern
In 09/10 we destroued Stutgart (how can such a mediocre team qualify for the CL so often in Germany?)
In 11/12 we didn't even need to show up to beat Leverkusen.

I'm also basing my assessement in the fact that German teams have done nothing of merit in Europe consistently since Oliver Kahn's Bayern. Yeah, Bayern reached a CL final which was mostly luck and which everyone knew they would win, yeah Schalke reached a semifinal again with lots of luck and everyone knew they would be kicked-out then.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 pm

free_cat wrote:

Do you watch any games?

I base it on the fact that every single time Barça plays vs. a German team in the last 6-7 years, we leave their anus like the flag of Japan.

In 07/08 exactly the same vs. Stuttgart in the group phases, and we even beat Schalke easily although only 2-0 agreggate, being this the worst Barça of the last 7 years.
In 09/10 we destroued Stutgart (how can such a mediocre team qualify for the CL so often in Germany?)

I'm also basing my assessement in the fact that German teams have done nothing of merit in Europe consistently since Oliver Kahn's Bayern. Yeah, Bayern reached a CL final which was mostly luck and which everyone knew they would win, yeah Schalke reached a semifinal again with lots of luck and everyone knew they would be kicked-out then.

lots of luck seriously
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 pm

^^^^^^^^^^ Troll post is a clear troll post
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm

free_cat wrote:

Do you watch any games?

how i wish you would face gladbach one day, im pretty sure theyll do better than bayern mucnhen and the game would be awesome

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm

izzy wrote:^^^^^^^^^^ Troll post is a clear troll post

Can you explain why I'm trolling? I'm just stating a series of easy Barça victories over German clubs in the last 6-7 years. No german team has come close, not to beat us, but even to trouble us. Including the worst Barça that ever existed during that era that was a hopeless team.

supra969 wrote:
lots of luck seriously

It's not us who had the luck, it's Bayern Munich to reach the final. They never really deserved to go past Fiorentina. Schalke, I agree, weren't so lucky, it was more incompetence from Valencia forwards (Valencia as a whole was a better team) and incredible competence from Manuel Neuer.
But anyway, as we say in catalan, a flower doesn't make it summertime. (in this case two flowers).

They need to show that they are somebody in Europe consistently for me to rate them.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 pm

deadrave wrote:
how i wish you would face gladbach one day, im pretty sure theyll do better than bayern mucnhen and the game would be awesome

I also would wish to face Monchengladbach in 1/4 of the UCL, and why not, BVB in 1/2 and Bayern in the final. Not saying we would win them all, sooner or later you can also lose to a mediocre team.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 pm

You're trolling because if you actually think that anyone is going to take you seriously with that post and that you judge the entire BL on games against Barca, then whatever.

That is a quite stupid and foolish way to judge the quality of a league. Tune into the BL from time to time and I know for a fact your mind would be changed.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 pm

besides barca would struggle in our lovely leauge
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:11 pm

izzy wrote:You're trolling because if you actually think that anyone is going to take you seriously with that post and that you judge the entire BL on games against Barca, then whatever.

That is a quite stupid and foolish way to judge the quality of a league. Tune into the BL from time to time and I know for a fact your mind would be changed.

I'm sure Bundesliga is competitive and entertaining. It's also the second best run league in the world IMO. That's not I'm saying. What I'm saying, is that German teams are not very good as proven when they play in Europe, and more specifically, as I don't care about Spain as Doc explained, as proven when they play vs. Barça. Solid facts = Bundesliga teams have sucked.

supra969 wrote:besides barca would struggle in our lovely leauge

We would struggle, I agree. It would be extremely boring to have the league wrapped up in Christmass every season.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 pm

free_cat wrote:
izzy wrote:You're trolling because if you actually think that anyone is going to take you seriously with that post and that you judge the entire BL on games against Barca, then whatever.

I'm sure Bundesliga is competitive and entertaining. It's also the second best run league in the world IMO. That's not I'm saying. What I'm saying, is that German teams are not very good as proven when they play in Europe, and more specifically, as I don't care about Spain as Doc explained, as proven when they play vs. Barça. Solid facts = Bundesliga teams have sucked.

supra969 wrote:besides barca would struggle in our lovely leauge

We would struggle, I agree. It would be extremely boring to have the league wrapped up in Christmass every season.

wouldnt even win a cl spot
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Why not? All these teams that are managing to get horribly destroyed year after year, would spotaneously become unvincible against us? How would they do that? What's your plan Supra?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 pm

If you judge by how teams play against Barca in the past couple years, all leagues are sh*t, so I don't really get your point.

But I think the point Bundesliga supporters are trying to make is: the Bundesliga is a league in flux. I bet no Bundesliga supporter was surprised at any of those losses against Barca.
And I didn't expect Neverkusen to do much today.

But that doesn't mean that Barca would just walk through Bayern, BMG, Dortmund or Schalke this season. It's just that no team in the Bundesliga has a ridiculous Real/Barca-style TV money deal, so it's pretty much only Bayern who can just buy their way out of a dip in form, and even they don't manage to do so. Bayerns squad is now arguably only second to those of Real and Barca, maybe City, yet they don't lead the league.

I don't think anyone expects any Bundesliga club to walk the UCL, but dismissing the entire league just because Barca is having the run of a century is a bit... Weak, in terms of logic and coherence.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:If you judge by how teams play against Barca in the past couple years, all leagues are sh*t, so I don't really get your point.

Not really, English and Italian teams have quite good record vs. us in the same span period.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 pm

VivaStPauli wrote: Bayerns squad is now arguably only second to those of Real and Barca, maybe City, yet they don't lead the league.

That's the main reason I'm being so vocal against the bundesliga. The assumption you german fans make that Bayern is almost at Barça or Madrid level. No, they aren't. They aren't even better than Manchester United, City, and they would have lots of problems vs. other top english and serie A sides.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 pm

That's why they are not leading Bundesliga, because they are not that good, not the other way around.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 pm

free_cat wrote:That's why they are not leading Bundesliga, because they are not that good, not the other way around.

What exactly are you basing this on? Have you actually watched them play this season?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:57 pm

McLewis wrote:
free_cat wrote:That's why they are not leading Bundesliga, because they are not that good, not the other way around.

What exactly are you basing this on? Have you actually watched them play this season?

What are they basing them on rating Bayern as the "second best team in Europe" as they did for a while? Have they really been tested? I don't think so.

Good night!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:59 pm

free_cat wrote:
McLewis wrote:

What are they basing them on rating Bayern as the "second best team in Europe" as they did for a while? Have they really been tested? I don't think so.

Good night!
dosent count we both know why
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 am

The Gladbach hype is getting absurd now, they wouldn't fair any better than Leverkusen did.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 am

Why is Sahin being ostracized? - Page 3 14625353

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:12 am

Well, does anyone remember how long it took Kaka before he finally got to play after injury?

Mou is really careful with these things... If you have been out for too long, wait 'til next season..
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next