windkick
lenear1030
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
gnrfan
75 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Why is Sahin being ostracized? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is Sahin being ostracized?

Post by Doc Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:26

rwo power wrote:Unfortunately the "second-rate feeder league" BL took the 4th CL spot from Italy, the German NT that is formed from players that mostly play in the BL is currently ranked 3rd in the world, and in the EL and CL the last and this season so far German teams usually kicked out the Spanish teams they met. So I can only surmise that you mainly blindly reiterate certain old prejudices that are still trotted out by people who are permanently stuck in the past and don't look beyond their own nose.

Mentioning Spanish teams wouldn't bother the Liberated Feline much since Spain isn't his country. However, calling the Bundesliga a 2nd rated feeder league is stupid on his part

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Why is Sahin being ostracized? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is Sahin being ostracized?

Post by free_cat Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:44

rwo power wrote:
free_cat wrote:Why his talent is undeniable? He is still has to do anything at a serious league. (Bundesliga is not a serious league, it's a second-level-feeder-league, like the french league).
You really like to troll, do you? Razz

Unfortunately the "second-rate feeder league" BL took the 4th CL spot from Italy, the German NT that is formed from players that mostly play in the BL is currently ranked 3rd in the world, and in the EL and CL the last and this season so far German teams usually kicked out the Spanish teams they met. So I can only surmise that you mainly blindly reiterate certain old prejudices that are still trotted out by people who are permanently stuck in the past and don't look beyond their own nose.

Come on. Be serious. I know you are german and all that. Bundesliga is a competitive league, but due to the mediocrity of all the teams involved. German teams haven't done anything of note in Europe since Bayern won the CL vs. Valencia. There is only one really good club in Germany, and if they flop, like they are doing repeatedly this last years, there's nothing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:48

From Ozil to Bundi vs the world Laughing

only on Goallegacy Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:49

freecat wrote:
Bayern reached a CL final only a few years ago. Schalke semifinals last season... German teams took a CL spot from Italy.

I could say the same about Spain. There's only Barca and that's it Laughing.

Only last year did Madrid do well.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:51

Once again, mentioning Spain to the Feline means nothing. Hasn't anyone been reading his posts?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:52

free_cat wrote:Come on. Be serious. I know you are german and all that. Bundesliga is a competitive league, but due to the mediocrity of all the teams involved. German teams haven't done anything of note in Europe since Bayern won the CL vs. Valencia. There is only one really good club in Germany, and if they flop, like they are doing repeatedly this last years, there's nothing.
Well, the BL had to regroup a bit as we implemented solid financial rules that prohibited ridiculous spending sprees and buying overpriced foreign players and forced all BL and 2nd BL teams to set up professional academies to obtain their licenses.

Now that these things finally bear fruit, you will see the BL teams getting momentum again, but in a sustainable way as we produce excellent youngsters that only need a little time to mature into top players for their clubs, too. If you don't see that we are on a long-term plan here, I can't help you. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:57

Doc wrote:Once again, mentioning Spain to the Feline means nothing. Hasn't anyone been reading his posts?
Well, if he trollishly calls Ligue1 and BL "feeder leagues", there need to be leagues that are fed by them. The few players that left the BL went to Spain or England mostly, so it should make sense to compare the success of the Bl clubs vs Spanish clubs as an example, unless he considers the Spanish league substandard, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 18:14

rwo power wrote:Well, if he trollishly calls Ligue1 and BL "feeder leagues", there need to be leagues that are fed by them. The few players that left the BL went to Spain or England mostly, so it should make sense to compare the success of the Bl clubs vs Spanish clubs as an example, unless he considers the Spanish league substandard, too.

Ms Power, it's not that, the Feline doesn't consider himself Spanish so he would not literally care what Spain does. So talking to him about Spain would mean little to him if you ever read his posts before...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 18:16

But Barca still plays in La Liga, no?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 18:35

I used to play football like you once, but then I took an arrow in the knee. Very Happy

But seriously, I think he's not 100%. Because he is a fantastic player and within a couple of seasons will end up being starting 11.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 19:44

Doc wrote: if you ever read his posts before...
Frankly, I don't look out for his posts, so I have no idea what he "normally" writes. I only answer to things that in some way relate to things that interest me. So I'm afraid, I have no idea at all what makes this guy tick and somehow I don't really feel like investing the time to find it out by hunting down his posts. I only reply to posts as-is, usually without looking who posted them as I don't want to be biased by names of people that I might or might not like. Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:01

What a great team Leverkusen. A good example of the mighty Bundesliga. 1-3 playing at 50%.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:02

Let Bayern have a go at Osasuna and look what happens.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:07

rwo power wrote:
free_cat wrote:Come on. Be serious. I know you are german and all that. Bundesliga is a competitive league, but due to the mediocrity of all the teams involved. German teams haven't done anything of note in Europe since Bayern won the CL vs. Valencia. There is only one really good club in Germany, and if they flop, like they are doing repeatedly this last years, there's nothing.
Well, the BL had to regroup a bit as we implemented solid financial rules that prohibited ridiculous spending sprees and buying overpriced foreign players and forced all BL and 2nd BL teams to set up professional academies to obtain their licenses.

Now that these things finally bear fruit, you will see the BL teams getting momentum again, but in a sustainable way as we produce excellent youngsters that only need a little time to mature into top players for their clubs, too. If you don't see that we are on a long-term plan here, I can't help you. ^^

It's nice that you base your team's in youngsters. Call me when you have a decent chance of doing anything worthy with them in Europe though.

And as Doc said (thanks Doc for explaining my points of view, if I ever need a PR, I'll hire you), I don't care much about the Spanish league status or Spain itself, but the level of football is just way higher.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:07

VivaStPauli wrote:Let Bayern have a go at Osasuna and look what happens.

Comparing Osasuna to Bayer?

That's an insult. Free trolling again. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:08

Don't see why they should win or anything. They are managing to bury themselves in the mediocre Bundesliga, so far.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:10

Bundesliga mediocre Laughing you do realise Leverkusen were missing half a team?

Bundesliga is a fantastic level of football and has more than just two great teams.

Unlike La Liga.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:10

izzy wrote:

Comparing Osasuna to Bayer?

That's an insult. Free trolling again. :facepalm:

The point is that Osasuna is a no-name La Liga team while Leverkusen is a steadily declining Bundesliga outfit with 4 of their best players injured - it's a valid comparison. Afro
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:11

free_cat wrote:What a great team Leverkusen. A good example of the mighty Bundesliga. 1-3 playing at 50%.

almost scored a second with a half arsed team im pretty sure farca wouldnt be on the same level
with half the team out
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:12

Free, what's your basis for the Bundesliga being 'mediocre'?

How long have you followed BL?
Do you watch any games?
Have you tuned in at all?

Really, what are you basing that on?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:12

Awww come on they were only missing Ballack, Barnetta, Derdiyok, Sam... Yeah pretty much half their 1st XI. Oo
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:14

VivaStPauli wrote:The point is that Osasuna is a no-name La Liga team while Leverkusen is a steadily declining Bundesliga outfit with 4 of their best players injured - it's a valid comparison. Afro

Osasuna (along with Sevilla) are the scum of the earth and should be wiped out like the plauge they are.
Bayer are just another meaning for 'false hope'.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:14

To be honest, i felt Bayer respected Barcelona too much. they gave them too much room to work and didn't have Osasuna's fighting sprit.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:17

besides guys stop throwing neverkuzen aside still another leg
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:22

Germany have zero great teams like La Liga.

They have several very good teams though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 23:23

supra969 wrote:
free_cat wrote:What a great team Leverkusen. A good example of the mighty Bundesliga. 1-3 playing at 50%.

almost scored a second with a half arsed team im pretty sure farca wouldnt be on the same level
with half the team out

Mmmm. Nice football knoweledge you have. Talking like Barça doesn't have any players out. Very Happy Villa, Xavi, Afellay, Fontas, Keita (this is actually good), Pique all out.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next