dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Albiceleste
Le Samourai
la bestia negra
54 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 2

Post by dmize Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 pm

The Yayo album sucked but still had a couple hot tracks:

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Rap Thread part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Rap Thread part 2

Post by MJ Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Wouldn't go so far as to say 50 is done, I liked the Lost Tape, pretty decent all around and his name still carries enough weight to get anyone on one of his tracks, the problem is he doesn't seem to have the same desire to promote himself.

Back to swag. You insinuated that Buck had more swag than Game. I won't link a picture comparing the two or perhaps a video of one of them failing to ride a motorcycle lest I look like a biased stan but needless to say, that's entirely subjective and entirely in Game's favor. :coffee:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:08 am

The R.E.D Album Sold 98 000 in its first week, Jesus Piece sold 86 000.. So BSID still outsold both of those Laughing.. RED debuted at #1 which doesn't mean shit when Curtis sold 691 000 in its first week and debuted at #2

No need to compare their first 3 albums since 50 shits on him..

Dat Banks verse on 'I know you don't love me' though, one of my fave of all time :bow:

Last edited by Swagg on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:12 am

MJGunner wrote:Wouldn't go so far as to say 50 is done, I liked the Lost Tape, pretty decent all around and his name still carries enough weight to get anyone on one of his tracks, the problem is he doesn't seem to have the same desire to promote himself.

Back to swag. You insinuated that Buck had more swag than Game. I won't link a picture comparing the two or perhaps a video of one of them failing to ride a motorcycle lest I look like a biased stan but needless to say, that's entirely subjective and entirely in Game's favor. :coffee:
What does a motorcycle have to do with it? Laughing

All of this G-Unit talk is giving me nostalgia Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Speaking of the devil. The game has signed for Cash Money records :whistle: 
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Loving Pusha T.'s album and Game's mixtape atm... Not completely listened to all of the tracks but I give both thumbs up from what I've heard so far.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Swagg wrote:The R.E.D Album Sold 98 000 in its first week, Jesus Piece sold 86 000.. So BSID still outsold both of those Laughing.. RED debuted at #1 which doesn't mean shit when Curtis sold 691 000 in its first week and debuted at #2

Dat Banks verse on 'I know you don't love me' though, one of my fave of all time :bow:
Both BSID and Curtis were absolute trash though.

Wgaf what they sell when they are both basura.

and 50 released those on a major label with major promotion. Game did it on an independent with none, just his own buzz.

Seriously if 50 was still on point, why can't he get an album out?

He got dude from Maroon 5 and Eminem, put all that promotion into the song, made a dope video and yet still couldn't get enough buzz to drop.

Instead he's taking his career troubles out on his son Laughing http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/50-cent-phone-tirade-revealed/

The Official Rap Thread part 2 - Page 37 75

cold blooded Laughing

LeVersacci wrote:Speaking of the devil. The game has signed for Cash Money records :whistle:
So it finally happened? He had been talking about it for a while, I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Last edited by dmize on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Game's still putting out good music while 50 rofl

300 bars and runnin' :bow:

I don't even listen to rap much at all nowadays, Ali Bomaye on GTA 5 though :bow:

Also Killa Cam's new mixtape :bow: GOAT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Firenze wrote:Game's still putting out good music while 50 rofl

300 bars and runnin' :bow:

I don't even listen to rap much at all nowadays, Ali Bomaye on GTA 5 though :bow:

Also Killa Cam's new mixtape 🙇GOAT
Glad to see someone else listens to Cam in here cheers

and yes he really came back with a vengeance. That track where he sampled the Lion King Shocked Shocked

or this:

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:25 pm

That hate on Game Laughing

He has been consistently putting out great music, albums and mixtapes while 50...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 pm

yeah man I grew up listening to dipset, cam'ron has the most outrageous and creative sampled beats in music.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Swagg wrote:
What does a motorcycle have to do with it? Laughing

All of this G-Unit talk is giving me nostalgia Proud
Do your research Wink

Enlighten Yourself, young grasshopper:

As I said, (and now looking at how you resorted to comparing commercial success) it takes some serious hating to deny Game all this.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cQ3b0iqLo

He's back, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 pm

cqwvcuecoqhnrugvjwmpsckmqiuhevnwwcvxnbgfjukiuksf
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Dope.

Now thats the Em I want to hear
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:32 am

dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:The R.E.D Album Sold 98 000 in its first week, Jesus Piece sold 86 000.. So BSID still outsold both of those Laughing.. RED debuted at #1 which doesn't mean shit when Curtis sold 691 000 in its first week and debuted at #2

Both BSID and Curtis were absolute trash though.

Wgaf what they sell when they are both basura.

and 50 released those on a major label with major promotion. Game did it on an independent with none, just his own buzz.

Seriously if 50 was still on point, why can't he get an album out?

He got dude from Maroon 5 and Eminem, put all that promotion into the song, made a dope video and yet still couldn't get enough buzz to drop.

Instead he's taking his career troubles out on his son :lol:http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/50-cent-phone-tirade-revealed/

The Official Rap Thread part 2 - Page 37 75

cold blooded Laughing
All I said was that if he were to drop an album he would outsell The Game because he is more popular, you're the one that brought record sales into this Laughing.. How do you know that's 50's text? He posted a happy bday pic on Instagram a day or two ago.. That's kind of suspect

@ MJ, I only resorted to commercial success because dmize brought up 50's BSID record sales

@ M99,
He has been consistently putting out great music, albums and mixtapes while 50..
While 50 has been getting money, that's what :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:39 am

Record sales are mainly irrelevant, but the point I was trying to make was that he dropped off from 10x platinum to not even being able to drop. His career is not exaclty on point right now. He could always turn it around but personally I don't think he has the hunger anymore, and I can't blame him.

Only reason he even had the sales he had is G-Unit fans, Eminem fans, Gunit solo members fans, who still check for him.

Honestly, what's his last good song?

And that's his text because he admitted it was.

I'm not sure if that was before or after he kicked his baby mother in the stomach. His downward career spiral has now crossed over to his life Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Some of y'all should check out the new Shad album - "Flying Colours".

Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Rapping is about who makes the best music, not who makes the most money Laughing

Anyway Eminem is back, everyone else can GTFO Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:53 pm

The techno sound throws me off a bit, otherwise it's just Em being Em.

Crazy flow(or should I say flows), sick lyrics, dope punches. He is a Rap God. :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Here we go...

Lupe with the Eminem shot:

"whats a God to a non-believer?"
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:15 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Some of y'all should check out the new Shad album - "Flying Colours".

Thumbs up
Never heard of him Laughing

Anyways, I've heard that 'Rap God' track twice, both times I couldn't finish it.. Berzerk is one of the most annoying songs I have ever heard in my life

I don't know wtf Em is on
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Swagg wrote:
ranDOM 10 wrote:Some of y'all should check out the new Shad album - "Flying Colours".

Thumbs up
Never heard of him Laughing

Anyways, I've heard that 'Rap God' track twice, both times I couldn't finish it.. Berzerk is one of the most annoying songs I have ever heard in my life

I don't know wtf Em is on
Berzerk and Rap God are nothing alike.

Berzerk is a terrible song to get people hyped up at sporting events, nothing more.

Rap God on the other hand is the best track I've heard from Em in a couple years probably. What don't you like about it? Lyrically it was on point, the double time flows esp around 3-4mins Shocked

I can see how people might not like the beat though and all the flow switching he does... I think it's pretty dope though.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:53 pm

I'll wait for his album honestly.

I am not sure if it will be even close to MMLP, Eminem Show or eve Encore because Eminem can't better that. No one alive can better Eminem at his best. Not Kanye, not Jay Z, not Eminem himself.

But he is probably the only rapper i can say i am a huge fan of. So eagerly waiting for his album. Specially his work with Lamar.

Rap God. His rapping is as good as ever. Flow is perfect. Style is vintage Eminem. But lyrics isn't up there for me. Hasn't been since 2004.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:58 pm

I may be stannish when I say I found Berzerk fun. But as someone who appreciates lyricists more, I'd obviously laugh at it if anyone brought it up as anything more than what dmize described it as.

But Rap God :bow:

Not a fan of Em trading his old style for all the punchlines but it's definitely got appeal.

Sounds weird to hear Em on that kind of production but his flow is untouchable. "I'm a product of Rakim" Proud
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:46 pm

ffs rap god Proud

Eminem Proud

Can't wait for the song with Lamar :proud Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next