inderbaby
DeviAngel
Joe
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Giuseppe Rossi - Page 2 Empty Re: Giuseppe Rossi

Post by inderbaby Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Jovetic would be a good signing but we need someone better than Matri if were to win trophies again! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 pm

I like Matri, but I would have to say if Juventus are serious about competing in the champions league then he's not the man to have as the main goal scorer.

I am open to a WC CF in the next transfer window.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Surag wrote:
Deviangel wrote:Mou prefers Benz because he is more clinical, Higuain misses to damn much but other than that he is great dribbler and fast

Thats absolutely wrong.Higuain is definitely more clinical than Benzema ,atleast stats prove it but he has a tendency not to show up in big games.Though i agree Benzema is ahead of Higuain for RM cuz he is very technical and offers dynamism upfront.

However he isnt a realistic option ,he is like the future of RM.

I'd prefer Jovetic over all cuz i reckon we can get him for around 20m whereas players like Higuain and Rossi are expensive options.Especially paying 30m for Rossi is not worth it.Jovetic has got more potential as well.

come on bro Higuain is not clinical he spends balls as crazy other than that he is World Class .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:30 pm

higuan has scored a goal every 64 minuts he has played in la liga. benzema has scored every 109.

ronaldo has scored every 76 minuts he has played.

based on that i think you can say that Higuain is pretty dangerous and clinical.
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:42 pm

The problem with juve is not necessarily just the problem with converting half chances.

The problem comes for a serious lack of creativity behind the forwards.

Having our only playmaker in a regista role deep in the midfield places too much responsibility on the shoulder of the forwards to 'make their own goals' if they arent receiving deadly longball passess from Pirlo.

Apart from Vucinic, the only other player capable of making something out of nothing is Quags and ADP, neither of whom seem to be playing.

Vucinic, for all his talent, is just not the right fit for Juve. He is just too damn inconsistent. Good player, far too invisible when it counts.

I cannot really fault Matri in a role as a striker (rather than a forward).

Id love to see Dzeko, Cavani or Gomez come to Juve but we also need players like Jovetic, silva, mata, sjneider, giovinco etc who can play off the shoulder/s of the striker and play that one killer ball/through pass and field that creativity in the final 3rd of the pitch.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:43 pm

come on bro Higuain is not clinical he spends balls as crazy other than that he is World Class

Thats completely crazy talk. No idea what youre on about.

Higuan is as clinical as anyone else in La Liga and comparable/close to the best in other leagues.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:47 am

I get what you people are saying but we've paid 18 damn million for Matri who actually in my opinion has done justice to his price tag.

Now the downside in him is he just aint been clinical enough and just lacked that killer instinct in front of goal.

And as Lynx said we are not only missing lethal finishing upfront but we're also missing a creative forward in the mold of Del Piero someone who can create something out of nothing to breach tight defenses.Vucinic on his day can be devastating but he isnt reliable enough as he has shown considerable amount of inconsistency this season.

And also i think getting two top attackers(a CF and an SS) wont be financially viable as i dont see us go on a spending spree this coming summer..

I think i would settle for a creative support striker like Jovetic and affirm faith in Matri and also he seems THE most realistic option for us more than any of the forwards some of you have mentioned above.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Surag wrote:I get what you people are saying but we've paid 18 damn million for Matri who actually in my opinion has done justice to his price tag.

Now the downside in him is he just aint been clinical enough and just lacked that killer instinct in front of goal.

And as Lynx said we are not only missing lethal finishing upfront but we're also missing a creative forward in the mold of Del Piero someone who can create something out of nothing to breach tight defenses.Vucinic on his day can be devastating but he isnt reliable enough as he has shown considerable amount of inconsistency this season.

And also i think getting two top attackers(a CF and an SS) wont be financially viable as i dont see us go on a spending spree this coming summer..

I think i would settle for a creative support striker like Jovetic and affirm faith in Matri and also he seems THE most realistic option for us more than any of the forwards some of you have mentioned above.
Personally I feel like 18mil for Matri was too much. Only we didn't have much of a choice. We overpaid but either way i'm happy to have him as he will be a solid bench option if a new CF is bought. But I agree that a new creative forward is needed first. With that Matri could have more chances to score and may eliminate the need for a new CF. I don't see 2 new strikers coming but they definitely have the assets to make that possible come summertime.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:Personally I feel like 18mil for Matri was too much. Only we didn't have much of a choice. We overpaid but either way i'm happy to have him as he will be a solid bench option if a new CF is bought. But I agree that a new creative forward is needed first. With that Matri could have more chances to score and may eliminate the need for a new CF. I don't see 2 new strikers coming but they definitely have the assets to make that possible come summertime.

Exactly how i am seeing it..

At Cagliari Matri had an AM in Cossu.You need someone to create chances in the final third apart from Pirlo who operates from deep and Vucinic for my liking blows too hot and cold in my opinion.Very moody and inconsistent and atm he is kind of the only creative force in the final third.

With the right kind of service he could be that 20 + goals man.Also i am starting to think Conte wouldnt bench Matri.He would be only in case of injuries or fatigue.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm

inderbaby wrote:Jovetic isn't a striker though :shisha:

But that is the point is'nt it? You have a very talented CF in your ranks in Ciro Immobile and iam sure most Juve fans want him to be the main CF for years to come.....

And ADP has to be replaced, IMO Jovetic is the closest thing to ADP in style there is......

Jovetic-Immobile-Vucinic

I realise this is very long term but IMO if you were to buy a WC CF this summer then it might end any hopes the lad may have of being your CF.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:48 pm

As a regulat watcher of Villarreal aka Borjito FC i would say Rossi is not World class and is bit overhyped.20 mill will be fair price imo.Anything close to 30 is a rip off. Very Happy

ps-Borjito :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag wrote:
Deviangel wrote:Mou prefers Benz because he is more clinical, Higuain misses to damn much but other than that he is great dribbler and fast

Thats absolutely wrong.Higuain is definitely more clinical than Benzema ,atleast stats prove it but he has a tendency not to show up in big games.Though i agree Benzema is ahead of Higuain for RM cuz he is very technical and offers dynamism upfront.

However he isnt a realistic option ,he is like the future of RM.

I'd prefer Jovetic over all cuz i reckon we can get him for around 20m whereas players like Higuain and Rossi are expensive options.Especially paying 30m for Rossi is not worth it.Jovetic has got more potential as well.

come on bro Higuain is not clinical he spends balls as crazy other than that he is World Class .
Actually Higuain is the most clinical foward in europe at the moment... Chaka
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Jovetic isn't a striker though :shisha:

But that is the point is'nt it? You have a very talented CF in your ranks in Ciro Immobile and iam sure most Juve fans want him to be the main CF for years to come.....

And ADP has to be replaced, IMO Jovetic is the closest thing to ADP in style there is......

Jovetic-Immobile-Vucinic

I realise this is very long term but IMO if you were to buy a WC CF this summer then it might end any hopes the lad may have of being your CF.

I'm still shocked that Juve sold half of his rights.

I mean, you send the lad to serie B where he becomes the top goalscorer and then cash in on 50% of him. What more could he have done?

I think we all want to avoid a Giovinco II situation.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Jovetic - Torres -- Vucinic

That Is My dream
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Jovetic - Torres -- Vucinic

That Is My dream
Have you seen him vs Man u? lol devi... he will not be a good move IMO
Vucinic...sigh,,,WE WANT TO SEE ELIA AS ONE OF THE MAIN PLAYERS!! Thats my dream :'( :'( :'(
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:30 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Jovetic - Torres -- Vucinic

That Is My dream
Have you seen him vs Man u? lol devi... he will not be a good move IMO
Vucinic...sigh,,,WE WANT TO SEE ELIA AS ONE OF THE MAIN PLAYERS!! Thats my dream :'( :'( :'(

Everyone has their own dream.

Torres can't play under that idiot AVB ... he is not suited to his tactics and he is more used as AMF than SS or CF lol ...

yes AVB for me is idiot Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 pm

I am inclined to agree with Devi. We all have seen what Torres is capable of, and under the right management he could be one of the best out there
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 pm

I remember most of us Juve fans wanted AVB to coach us before Conte came.. For me, Torres is done
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 pm

salmano9 wrote:I remember most of us Juve fans wanted AVB to coach us before Conte came.. For me, Torres is done

I was always against AVB ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Torres was crap before AVB and has been since Rafa left Liverpool......

Matri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Torres was crap before AVB and has been since Rafa left Liverpool......

Matri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that proves that torres can't play in every tactical system and lets be honest Rafa is tactics master poor man manager but in tactics he owns every1.

Torres >>> Matri ... movement , speed, drilling , shooting ...he just simply is not for Chelsea watch him transfer somewhere and be back what he is WORLD CLASS player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Devi iam sorry but that Torres of 2009/10 no longer exists......

He has lost his pace, which is 90% of what made him so great.......

It's true he has lost all confidence, but he doesnt even get himself into positions to score anymore and this was the case before AVB arrived....

Torres has been crap for going on 2 years perhaps more....

While its true Torres at his best is miles better than Matri, but Matri is better than Torres now.

Torres is at the stage Ronaldinho was when he fell of the radar, people didnt want to believe they had it and kept telling themselves he will back dont worry and he never got back.....

Torres wont either.

Sorry to be Mr.Buzzkillington but those are the facts iam afraid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:45 pm

+1 Mole.

Plus he is on a heavy payroll,(something around 8-9m ???).This move wouldnt make sense financially either.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Surag wrote:+1 Mole.

Plus he is on a heavy payroll,(something around 8-9m ???).This move wouldnt make sense financially either.

you want to tell me u wouldn't take him for 15-18 mil on 4 mil salary per yr ??

I still have faith in him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 am

cale1991 wrote:i was never really excited about him, he had one great season (last year) and his market price went sky high...he's already 25, chances of him reaching a WC level are slim at the best and he isn't the kind of gamebreaker we need as we have giovinco for 6-7 mill's. Honestly i'd go for Higuain as he doesn't seem to be a starter this season in Madrid and for some reason Mourinho prefers Benz over him even though Higuain scored more from the bench than what Benz has scored while he starts and he'd probably be available for 25 mil's tops...
It's because benzema is much more then a striker.. higuain = poacher with some skills

Just look at benz's assist tally
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag wrote:+1 Mole.

you want to tell me u wouldn't take him for 15-18 mil on 4 mil salary per yr ??

I still have faith in him

Would he be obliged to accept that salary ?I think he earns twice as much at Chelsea..

He is already 28 now and instead of paying so much wages and transfer fees combined on him i'd rather invest in a future WC player like Jovetic tbh who would come much cheaper plus his wages arent obscene.

But if you are asking me this question hypothetically maybe i would give it a thought.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next