Swanhends
Internal
InterMalia
zizzle
Vibe
A.Gravina10
12 posters

Go down

Expectations for the last days of the mercato  Empty Expectations for the last days of the mercato

Post by A.Gravina10 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Does anyone expect a signing or any attempts at a signing. On my part I feel we're going to get a forward or a midfielder. The names being mentioned are : Nuri Sahin, Juraj Kucka and Guarin. In other news Coutinho wants to go to Brazil to be in the chance to play in the 2012 Olympics and it seems that Thiago will infact be staying with Inter ( affraid)

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Expectations for the last days of the mercato  Empty Re: Expectations for the last days of the mercato

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Well Motta was pretty much gone till you made the THIAGO OUT!!!! thread.As for my expectations,I don't have them anymore since you opened this thread.I mean FFS man,are you trying to destroy us?

And why didn't you tan your tits and forehead?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Expectations for the last days of the mercato  Empty Re: Expectations for the last days of the mercato

Post by A.Gravina10 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 pm

"La trattativa tra Inter e Psg sta continuando. Il giocatore ha detto ai dirigenti dell'Inter che gli piacerebbe andare a Parigi ma che è felice anche a Milano. Ad oggi credo che l'affare sia bloccato perché l'allenatore Ranieri non vuole lasciare andare il giocatore e perché anche Moratti non è d'accordo sul trasferimento. Il presidente non è del tutto convinto dell'operazione da un punto di vista finanziario. Credo che si conoscerà il destino di Thiago Motta tra domani e sabato, se resta o va a Parigi". Motta's Agent said that Thiago's future will be known from tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Motta is happy if he stays or if he leaves. But Ranieri and Moratti want him to stay. Also Moratti is not convinced also on the amount of money being offered by PSG http://fcinternazionale.forumfree.it/?t=59951623

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Gravina10 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Ok I'll just not post anymore since no one will take me seriously. Salut for a final time.

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm

last i heard inter rejected an 8m bit for thiago but would consider a larger fee. All these fancy replacements are just speculations, the man we're going for is Veloso from Genoa.

all n all i dont expect any new signings unless we're replacing mota.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 pm

A.Gravina10 wrote:Ok I'll just not post anymore since no one will take me seriously. Salut for a final time.

dude....wtf chill
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 pm

A.Gravina10 wrote:Ok I'll just not post anymore since no one will take me seriously. Salut for a final time.

We're just effin around,don't leave us you Maltese god :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Oh c'mon! You should lighten up bro. That Vibe comment was hilarious Very Happy

OP: I honestly don't know what to expect. I only know that i would fap 2 hours non stop if Sahin arrives. Would rival Pirlo as the best regista in Italy affraid
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 pm

plus vibe is just jealous of ur nipples, and to be honest, well, who can blame him :coffee:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 pm

we've been winning so we wont invest, then in a month we'll start losing again and be linked to everyone. then we'll win the last few games and we won't invest. rinse and repeat.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Sahin? He's only been at Madrid for a couple months...That doesnt even make sense

I dont expect will sign anyone, we have already locked up Jesus :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 pm

we'll sit on our asses until the last day where branca will say there's "no good deals out there"
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Wait, what!?

Coutinho wants to leave? WTF is this all about?
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 am

Jafaar wrote:Wait, what!?

apparently he wants a loan back to brazil so he'd have a shot at making the Olympic team
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 am

bhends wrote:Sahin? He's only been at Madrid for a couple months...That doesnt even make sense

I dont expect will sign anyone, we have already locked up Jesus :coffee:

True, that's why he's being linked to us in a loan deal.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:35 am

You dont loan a 23 year old player who took his team to the Bundesliga title lol...

Just doesnt happen
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 am

Internal wrote:
Jafaar wrote:Wait, what!?

apparently he wants a loan back to brazil so he'd have a shot at making the Olympic team

I don't mind him getting loaned out to get some playing time... but back to brazil? I think that's a step back... I think a italian team would be good... he needs to learn italian soccer...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 am

Isn't Sahin injured? Why would we take a loan for an injured player? Pay some of his bills?
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am

we'd have more of a shot at kehdira than sahin. i know we were after sahin in the summer but (obviously) he signed with madrid.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:17 am

I expect us not to buy and call Thiago staying di coup di mercato.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:33 am

i dont thinks we will buy anyone, maybe we should consider a left back cz chivu is sooo bad as a replacement for naga. i hope we sell motta, but loaning coutinho might be dangerous since sneijder can get injured anytime scratch
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:42 am

eltractor wrote:i dont thinks we will buy anyone, maybe we should consider a left back cz chivu is sooo bad as a replacement for naga. i hope we sell motta, but loaning coutinho might be dangerous since sneijder can get injured anytime scratch
well we got juan as a replacment for next year,
and still got zanetti nagatomo chivu who can play left back.. obi could also try in any case...

Coutinho desrves the loan if he wants it,
the kid obviously has a bright future but we dont play him too often.
we could send him back to Vasco on loan,
right now we've got Sneijder and Alvarez who fit that spot,
and we're playing a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1 which doesnt include him..
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:50 am

well we got juan as a replacment for next year,
and still got zanetti nagatomo chivu who can play left back.. obi could also try in any case...
[/quote]

chivu is a disaster, and zanetti is doing well covering for maicon on the right flank hmm
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:06 pm

I would like to see zanetti and maicon stay on the same side... they play very well together... They always open up for each other...

chivu! *bleep* guy, one day he plays really good... the other, I want to kill him... buying poli, a left back and a striker should be our top priority...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:49 am

Inter intensify Guarin bid
By Football Italia staff

Inter are focusing their attentions on Porto’s Fredy Guarin as they decide whether Thiago Motta will join Paris Saint-Germain.

Thiago Motta has made it clear he would like a transfer to Carlo Ancelotti’s PSG during the January window unless he is made to be a key figure in the Nerazzurri project.

With this in mind, Inter have intensified their attempts to sign Colombian Guarin from Porto, who had also been a target for Juventus earlier this month.

“I am working on getting him to Inter,” Guarin’s agent was reported as saying.

“There is nothing official yet, but I hope the deadlock can be broken.”

There are some alternatives to Guarin, such as Genoa’s Kevin Constant and Antonio Candreva, who is owned by Udinese but on loan to Cesena.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down