Sir Psycho
The Madrid One
Amar
izzy
Gil
49 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 4 Empty Re: Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club"

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Ouch for Spurs fans.

I wonder would his departure from spurs be a good or a bad thing for Liverpool.

The improvement he'd make to Utd/Chelsea/etc. v The damage his departure would do to Spurs. scratch

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 4 Empty Re: Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club"

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Ouch for Spurs fans.

I wonder would his departure from spurs be a good or a bad thing for Liverpool.

The improvement he'd make to Utd/Chelsea/etc. v The damage his departure would do to Spurs. scratch

double edged sword my friend ... if anything happens that is
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Did Modric say he wanted a chelsea move?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Did Modric say he wanted a chelsea move?

He didn't mention any specific teams as far as I'm aware.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Yes he did. Though I don't think he'll come, I expect 'Arry to convince him (hopefully).

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:To the Serie A guys.. would Modric do better or would Pastore do better?

edit:or both? :p

Two different players. Modric is a CM, a game creator like Xavi. Pstore is a CAM, a player in the Kaka mould. IMO I think Chelsea needs a CAM (Pastore) more than a CM (Modric) but Modric has experience in the Premier League and Pastore might take time to settle down. And besides there is that retard Zamaprini who will probably want 1243 billion pounds from Chelsea for Pastore's wristband. Pastore is however younger and far less injury prone than Modric. I think out of this two Pastore would be the better but. Forget the Zamparini overhyping, Pastore is an awesome player and can go on to be a world beater one day and a CAM is what Chelsea really needs. Getting both would be the best though Wink
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 am

He said he wanted to go to a big club in the same city and we all know Arsenal won't pay over 20 million for even Messi if he is available.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 am

english_jewel wrote:

Yes he did. Though I don't think he'll come, I expect 'Arry to convince him (hopefully).

well, when a player comes out a target a club he wants to move to, it pretty much means that talks are so advanced that the attraction goes both ways, and the move will happen.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 am

He specifically mentioned he wants to go to Chelsea.No beating around the bush.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 am

milanista99 wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:To the Serie A guys.. would Modric do better or would Pastore do better?

edit:or both? :p

Two different players. Modric is a CM, a game creator like Xavi. Pstore is a CAM, a player in the Kaka mould. IMO I think Chelsea needs a CAM (Pastore) more than a CM (Modric) but Modric has experience in the Premier League and Pastore might take time to settle down. And besides there is that retard Zamaprini who will probably want 1243 billion pounds from Chelsea for Pastore's wristband. Pastore is however younger and far less injury prone than Modric. I think out of this two Pastore would be the better but. Forget the Zamparini overhyping, Pastore is an awesome player and can go on to be a world beater one day and a CAM is what Chelsea really needs. Getting both would be the best though Wink

Ayt, thanx mate. So getting both is the best Very Happy I thought so as well haha... $$$ Sad
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 pm

I see he did actually mention Chelsea:

"I would like to go to Chelsea. A lot of players would like to go there and play for Chelsea because it is one of the best clubs in the world, and so do I. I would like to play there. But we will see what will happen. Chelsea are a great club, they play in the Champions League every year, they have great players, they are ambitious and have an ambitious owner who wants to invest in the club and make it win the Champions League, the Premier League and other titles.

"They are going in a great direction and everything about the club is very good. They [Chelsea] are the only one who sent an offer and they are at the moment my first choice."
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 am

Throughout the course of the season, the Croatian has only managed three goals and three assists.
The best thing for Modric is to stay at the spurs.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:16 am

Everyone would rather be at Chelsea then Tottenham
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

SSN saying Levy is going to force him to stay at Spuds.

Good news, he's not worth the £30m+ it would take to get him.

Also loving the fact Levy keeping Modric against his wishes will inevitably lead to unrest in the Spurs squad.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Adam was gonna be Modrics' direct replacement IMO, but now that he ain't available, Harry wont' let Modric go.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm

lol, Tottenham in the CL last season was actually a bad thing for the squad

now the team has the taste for champions league footy, they cant be bothered staying in the team who has no chance of getting in europe ever again.

Modric wants to leave. Kaboul would want to leave, Bale wont last more then 2 seasons etc
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 pm

RealGunner wrote:lol, Tottenham in the CL last season was actually a bad thing for the squad

now the team has the taste for champions league footy, they cant be bothered staying in the team who has no chance of getting in europe ever again.

Modric wants to leave. Kaboul would want to leave, Bale wont last more then 2 seasons etc

add Vdv gone withing 2 years as well. who else is good enough to go? sandro?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsteinenburg Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Sky Sports are reporting Daniel Levy has held talks with Modric and that Modric will definitely not be sold, for any price either.
Alsteinenburg
Alsteinenburg
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:39 pm

lucas is that u mate ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Alsteinenburg wrote:Sky Sports are reporting Daniel Levy has held talks with Modric and that Modric will definitely not be sold, for any price either.

If that's true then they have promised Modric some of these options:
1. We WILL have CL football next season.
2. We WILL make signings that can help us win the league. LOL.
3. Give us one more great season so we can sell you for a higher price next year.
4. Pay Increase.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsteinenburg Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:45 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Alsteinenburg wrote:Sky Sports are reporting Daniel Levy has held talks with Modric and that Modric will definitely not be sold, for any price either.

If that's true then they have promised Modric some of these options:
1. We WILL have CL football next season.
2. We WILL make signings that can help us win the league. LOL.
3. Give us one more great season so we can sell you for a higher price next year.
4. Pay Increase.

If I were in Daniel Levy or Harry Redknapp's shoes I would ask myself, "If I sell Modric to one of our main rivals, would I find the right replacement for the correct price?"

Answer in my opinion is no.
Alsteinenburg
Alsteinenburg
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsteinenburg Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:lucas is that u mate ?

You're the first to recognise RG.

Respect.
Alsteinenburg
Alsteinenburg
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Alsteinenburg wrote:
If I were in Daniel Levy or Harry Redknapp's shoes I would ask myself, "If I sell Modric to one of our main rivals, would I find the right replacement for the correct price?"

Answer in my opinion is no.

Spurs are trying to get rid of the idea that they are not a selling club and are up there with the elites.
That attitude could backfire dangerously. Like Sevilla.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

haha i was reading ur posts and was like, damn i know this guy. Then i saw the post in man utd section n boom
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsteinenburg Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:haha i was reading ur posts and was like, damn i know this guy. Then i saw the post in man utd section n boom

Well played my friend, well played.
Alsteinenburg
Alsteinenburg
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 pm

hope ur back for good. Uve been missed Smile

how did u find this forum btw Razz ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next