VendettaRed07
TheRedStag
sportsczy
DeletedUser#1
Mr Nick09
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club Empty Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 8:33 pm

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/29/primera/1369854073_091498.html

from the man mouth himself, if there is an opportunity to go, he will gladly take it, specially in Spain
brb he is in a great club
brb why would he want out of liverpool
brb the team is growing
brb he plays with goat sturridge and downing

oh wait, 10 hours ago on sulia by Balague Laughing

The future of Luis Suárez
This is the kind of story Liverpool fans don’t want to hear, but it has happened before and will happen again –it is law of football and a consequence of the stage the club is in, progressing but not at the level where they can expect their best player to ignore interest from other more successful clubs. Liverpool Football Club are resigned to lose Luis Suarez and are preparing life without him. They are aware of the interest from top clubs in Europe and Liverpool feel they have done as much as they can to convince him to stay, and everything is now in the players’s court.

He is happy in Liverpool, the club has looked after him and he feels settle for the first time since he left his home in Uruguay. The family atmosphere has helped him grow and he feels the club has done everything that it was required so he could focus in his game. We all have read the interviews, I have heard him say it himself. But…

At this stage of his career, he would like to test himself in the biggest stage, the Champions League. He hoped Liverpool could provide that but it hasn’t been the case. He expects the progression of the team will take them to the top four at some point but he has heard there are clubs like Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, Juventus (he is preferred to Higuain), even Chelsea that have shown interest. No offer on the table yet but there will be more than one put during the summer.

His parents in law live near Barcelona and his wife tends to spend time there. Spain is then their preferred destination.

He has a buy out clause which some sources put at £35 million and others at more than £40m. Liverpool will demand the totality of the buy out clause to release the player. There will be clubs willing to pay that. And then it will be all up to the player.

Notice, I DID NOT SAY HE IS GOING TO GO. I am saying, the club is resigned to his departure if he decides to go. And he is aware there is interest from top clubs and is considering his future. That is the stage the situation is in.
that foresight :bow:

Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHpyc_umXIxc3gOMrXIHwX2deWfScTCWTqkyS7uvX3C1yP4T1c

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed May 29, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club Empty Re: Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 29, 2013 8:38 pm

40M + Benzema/Di Maria pls.

ps. he has just said he loves liverpool, hates english journalists because they have made life difficult for his family, and it'll be hard to say no to madrid, but he has a contract.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club Empty Re: Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Let's see... he calls Evra a negrito then he chomps on a player... despite all this Pool club, players and fans have all been behind him.

This is how you repay them? Even if you want to leave, let the club handle the transfer and shut your mouth. All you're doing here by yapping is putting Pool in a bad negotiating position. if nothing happens come end of June, then you can start talking.

What an ungratefule disgrace this guy.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 8:39 pm

What a dumb ass thread title based on your link anyway.... rofl
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed May 29, 2013 8:40 pm

How long does he have on his contract though? I thought he just signed a 5 year deal at the beginning of last season. If he's got a lot of years left on his contract then I can't see Liverpool selling
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 8:40 pm

What a dumb ass thread title based on your link anyway.... rofl
Harry Redknapp wrote:40M + Benzema/Di Maria pls.

ps. he has just said he loves liverpool, hates english journalists because they have made life difficult for his family, and it'll be hard to say no to madrid, but he has a contract.

Exactly. No where did he say: " I want out of Liverpool and possibly England".

Last edited by TheRedStag on Wed May 29, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 8:42 pm

denial mode has been activated Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:denial mode has been activated Laughing

Where did he say it. If he did actually say that I want to know where...Otherwise you are a trolling *bleep*.

Tell us Nick, are you perhaps making some shit up?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Mr Nick twisting up words better then Marca does in the papers Very Happy
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Donuts wrote:Mr Nick twisting up words better then Marca does in the papers Very Happy

Gone on a "lets wind up Liverpool fans" buzz.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed May 29, 2013 8:46 pm

in fairness, noone in their right mind would want to live in liverpool for an extended period of time...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 pm

¿Si puede se irá a otra Liga como la española?

Amo Liverpool, pero si hay una posibilidad de jugar en otro lado… Sufrí mucho de niño para llegar a donde estoy como para estar siendo machacado por la prensa inglesa de forma injusta. No se me valoró como jugador, sólo por mi actitud.
this is like saying to your girlfriend that you love her, but it's better if you go on a break for a little while lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 pm

che wrote:in fairness, noone in their right mind would want to live in liverpool for an extended period of time...

Whether true or not. This never came from the mans mouth....
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Tbf to him ignoring all the obvious media stuff..... how long is a player of such quality expected to reject CL football for?

Not trolling at all but i'm sure that would be part of his thinking if he is to leave also.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
¿Si puede se irá a otra Liga como la española?

Amo Liverpool, pero si hay una posibilidad de jugar en otro lado… Sufrí mucho de niño para llegar a donde estoy como para estar siendo machacado por la prensa inglesa de forma injusta. No se me valoró como jugador, sólo por mi actitud.
this is like saying to your girlfriend that you love her, but it's better if you go on a break for a little while lol

No its not.

And its certainly not what you said in you OP.

Please Nick, dont turn into another total asshole Madrid fan. You guys have enough of them.

You're clearly making up your own story.

Note: Not saying he wont leave just that you're a bullshitter
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbf to him ignoring all the obvious media stuff..... how long is a player of such quality expected to reject CL football for?

Not trolling at all but i'm sure that would be part of his thinking if he is to leave also.

Thats a fair comment.

A player of his quality deserves to play at this highest level.

I hope he stays and help us get there next season, but if he does leave, we better get a massive fee..
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 29, 2013 8:56 pm

It's possible he'll go, it's possible he'll stay, but I just wish he'd keep his mouth shut about these things. Not the first time he's had a little chat with journalists back in his home country, raising needless and frustrating speculation.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Arq mentioned that Aspas is like Suarez in style.

My question is how similar, seems a bit coincidental for all this to come out in the same day.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 8:56 pm

i can see how upset you are getting, but that's what he is saying, the man is on the lookout for a better opportunity outside liverpool and outside of england if he can, in one of the "great clubs" (his words, not mine).

read it as you will, but a player that is dead certain of wanting to continue with his club doesnt speak like that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 29, 2013 8:57 pm

I disagree with Arq. He is nowhere similar to Suarez.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:I disagree with Arq. He is nowhere similar to Suarez.

Agreed
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Arq mentioned that Aspas is like Suarez in style.

My question is how similar, seems a bit coincidental for all this to come out in the same day.

from what i have seen of Aspas, he certainly is not a conventional 9. likes to dribble with the ball, very quick footed and goes either side of the pitch to attack the box. His movements making runs are terrific, and he thinks fast on his feet. not the dribbler that suarez is but if Rogers is looking for a very well rounded forward, that will make life better for the other players, he fits that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 pm

aspas is the closest thing to villa you're going to get style-wise so yea, he's quite different from suarez
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 9:03 pm

I knew not watching La Liga very much in last year would effect me sooner or later Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 29, 2013 9:03 pm

TheRedStag wrote:No its not.

And its certainly not what you said in you OP.

Please Nick, dont turn into another total asshole Madrid fan. You guys have enough of them.

You're clearly making up your own story.

Note: Not saying he wont leave just that you're a bullshitter

rofl
Why are you getting so upset for? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next