Can Bilbao make Madrid lose points on Sunday?

+42
Great Leader Sprucenuce
kiranr
Swanhends
FennecFox7
Le Samourai
buddytaller
Arquitecto
McAgger
Omniscient
Zealous
jontsu
Adit
billionmillion
white_star
Potential
VanDeezNuts
chaval
Harmonica
halamadrid2
Magricos
Lord Hades
ijomer
Albiceleste
McLewis
JAY-Z
Nirgall
StrugaRock
Lord Awesome
The Franchise
BarcaLearning
Pedram
che
Doc
free_cat
the xcx
izzy
guest7
EarlyPrototype
Lex
Mr Nick09
Sushi Master
BarrileteCosmico
46 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Can Bilbao make Madrid lose points on Sunday? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can Bilbao make Madrid lose points on Sunday?

Post by FennecFox7 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 01:07

banana

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Can Bilbao make Madrid lose points on Sunday? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can Bilbao make Madrid lose points on Sunday?

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon 23 Jan 2012, 04:20

did not expect madrid to bounce back from the clasico loss so well but ozil and marcelo bossed. absolutely bossed the match.

i guess the fans that overrated madrid were right in this instance.. some people just look silly now

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon 23 Jan 2012, 04:29

I realize that this is an odd place to bring this up but I dont know where else to say it

VILLARREAL ARE IN 19TH?!?!?

Where the F is Adit???

Dude was hyping Borja Valero in the chat YESTERDAY.....THEY ARE IN 19TH FFS!
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:13

i bet they will lose against Gijon today.... poor team plagaued with injuries to their already thin squad

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:17; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:15

bhends wrote:I realize that this is an odd place to bring this up but I dont know where else to say it

Where the F is Adit???

You think one player can lift a whole team that is underperforming like no other?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:23

bhends wrote:I realize that this is an odd place to bring this up but I dont know where else to say it

Where the F is Adit???

dude borja is the best player for villarreal in 80% of the games they play.

Despite his team being shit,his individual stats is still very good as shown by opta stats.

i dont know how much delusional fans are villarreal fans,but here is an interview i did witha villarreal fan for a blog.

PS-Atletico Madrid made summer transfer bid for him.

Q-How much will he cost?

Villafan-Right now I say it's impossible to sell Valero ,he is the most indispensable player and before leaving the likes of

Nilmar and Rossi , in the summer it will be another story, but after the sale of Cazorla doubt they sell to Valero at least as
to undersell Cazorla. 15 million is summer.

Q.Do you believe Borja will fit in Madrid ?

Villafan-I agree that Valero is the most suitable player to get to Madrid, I'll summarize Valero that it is the best player with

Villarreal Rossi, who would be incontestable in any selection but has been unlucky enough to match centrocmapistas

most creative generation in history has any selection. For his play, which fits like a glove with the deficiencies that Madrid

has for many years, experience in the league, by age, by projection, attitude and by origin, I see no better player to reach

the entire market to Madrid, I think of fireworks that have not signed already.

Q-Which is the closest player in style to Borja valero?

Villafan-It's those players who wear the pace of the game and the weight of his team, Xavi reminds me, it is clear that Xavi

is unique, but in their movements, how to retain possession, manage the team, their vision of game and reading the

game, remind me to Xavi.

To this add the versatility that is capable of playing in both bands, midfield or in the double pivot, he always says he

prefers to live near the area because that will leverage their attendance, but I prefer it down in the birth of the play.

Besides physically superior to normal brains has recently Spain, is a player with much travel and capacity for sacrifice and

better passing game, Xavi also reminds me of the fact that physically just wears out, with the addition that is a player with

a lot more travel on the defensive, both are offensive players for their game have only one speed and no change of pace,

so that at the end are the players with more mileage but less pronounced than physical wear, but Borja defense is able to

exert a much more devoted, is superior defensively.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:32

I think Villarreal has in Bruno and Borja two of the most underrated midfielders in europe
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:35

Don't forget Cani, he's good too.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:36

You still hyping in Borja? Laughing

First rule of hyping 101: The player actually has to do something before you can hype them

Laughing

One of the most overrated midfielders in La Liga, the fact he was benched by Jonathan Greening tells you how overrated he is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:37

Immaculate_Mole wrote:You still hyping in Borja? Laughing

First rule of hyping 101: The player actually has to do something before you can hype them

Laughing

One of the most overrated midfielders in La Liga, the fact he was benched by Jonathan Greening tells you how overrated he is.

someone once said that players mature and get better with age :lucas:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:41

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:You still hyping in Borja? Laughing

Laughing

someone once said that players mature and get better with age :lucas:

Lmao!
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:41

My own hyping being used against me Laughing Mad

Anyway he was good alongside Cazorla but ever since he has been crap and also....

LOL WUT, Cani, Borja and Bruno all one of the most underrated midfielders in europe......

Yet somehow they are 19th Laughing

I have heard of hyping but that is ridiculous lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:44

Mole has a problem understanding that a player can still preform well even if his team is doing poorly. :lucas:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:45

We didnt say "most", but some.

But seriously, nothing is working for them, it's just sad to watch.

Im watching them play Sporting right now, they are dominating, but the ball just cant get in the goal, and im pretty sure they will lose, lol.

I think if you bring them in a different context and in a better team, they can do even better. There is only so much you can do when the team around you is shat.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:49

Zeal would that make sense if it just one player and not 3/4 of the midfield ROFL.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 Jan 2012, 21:56

They just couldn't replace Senna in midfield
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 22:16

More than that RG, they just fell apart. fullbacks are bad, CBs are bad, their CFs cant finish (Rossi is out, and Nilmar is in and out the infirmary). Their midfield hasnt been able to replace Cazorla, and Zapata has flopped.

And Borja just score a left foot absolute screamer to take the game 2-0. He deserves it, given just how much he dominated.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 22:46

BRUNOOOOO!!! You beast!

Que Golazo :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:10

Nilmar is almost a Sao Paulo player,official announcement coming out tomorrow.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:11

Ganso wrote:Nilmar is almost a Sao Paulo player,official announcement coming out tomorrow.
affraid

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:12

I heard that Casemiro might join Villarreal in exchange
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:17

Nilmar wasnt even listed for this Villareal game and SP left #11 available for him.Nilmar,Jadson,Lucas and Luis Fabiano will be an amazing combo

Casemiro might be included on the deal,but he said yesterday he didnt want to leave so he could grab a spot on the olympics
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:20

Meh, the hype of Bielsa got the best of him. Good first half of him but, Mou outplayed the fella.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:26

The xcx wrote:Meh, the hype of Bielsa got the best of him. Good first half of him but, Mou outplayed the fella.

Yeaaaaah, i wish Bielsa had the squad we have. None of their player can walk into our 1st 11, no need to brag about beating them. They played very well for an hour or so, but with a red card, there wasnt much to do.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:28

The xcx wrote:Meh, the hype of Bielsa got the best of him. Good first half of him but, Mou outplayed the fella.
2 penalties and a red card yet Mou "outplayed" him? Laughing you had trouble getting through before the penalties/card. Had Bielsa not gone with a 3 man defense and taken their chances they would have probably made the game much closer atleast.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:28

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
im pretty sure they will lose, lol.

:lucas:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next