Lynx100
elm_baraja_shaman
MMM
Cotes
Vibe
pasquale22
14 posters

Go down

Im leaving. Some points id like to make and goallegacy awards Empty Im leaving. Some points id like to make and goallegacy awards

Post by pasquale22 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Started getting over the forums lately and whenever i post i guess i just dont get the same pleasure i used to also its been relatively quiet here lately. might return at the seasons end but until then im leaving. its been good, had some bad times with some people who i still dont get along with but thats fine cause as you might've seen with a recent post his completely ridiculous and has no clue what so ever. ahh thats off my chest.

Some of you guys have me on twitter where you can still follow me. i post regularly. Mostly Juve news and opinions. also i do live scoring of serie a and serie b when i can. Thinking of opening a page related to that sort of stuff so keep tuned. you can follow me for now at @pg2216. Also i'd like to write some more articles like the elia one. So follow me on twitter and il put up links.

Lastly i'd like to put my finger on a few issues relating to juve and some hot debates here.

Bonucci, "the ultimate scapegoat". id like to remind everyone that this guy features every week in the heart of defence for the best defensive team in the league. When we lose, we blame bon bon. when we win his name doesnt get mentioned. In relation to the last game, and well basically every game , our full backs attack alot right? that leaves Bon Bon and Barza vulnerable at the back. although pirlo sits pretty far back in midfield he kinda helps but il tell u what. bon bon does a damn fine job of covering pdc/chiellini's ass. Your not going to get perfection with a 24yr old defender in the worlds best defensive league especially when his exposed to this kind of attacking our full backs offer. His doing just fine though i can assure you, theres a reason conte selects him every week and why he often starts for la nazionale.

Eljero Elia MR "Why isnt he playing?" or why is he even at juve. Eljero has come along in leaps and bounds from what ive briefly seen of him in black and white so far. From what he used to be, i see a player who's learning to add alot more to his game. if he were to leave now he would have definately made some progress thats for sure. These added dimensions to his game are something Krasic shouldve done. Eljero is developing into an more complete player and its only a matter of time before he starts to feature more. Im telling you, give the guy some time he will produce some magic moments for us. Patience is the key word. I admire the guy but do you see me complaining every week why he isnt playing? no. i know its the right decision not to start him or bring him on some times because what he will offer now is nowhere near what he will offer in say a years time. What i will say though is that its the wrong decision to bench him over krasic. However that last game proved my point that Krasic is done. and hopefully marotta, conte see that now what ive been saying for months.

My last point. Enjoy our current run of form. Too much negativity around here. WE ARE FIRST AND UNDEFEATED. We have an unbelievable coach in Conte. i mentioned at the start of the year that i believed conte was god's gift to juve. i stick by that. His an incredible coach capable of taking this team very far. We should aim for the scudetto as of now however UCL is a must and only then can we consider our season an undoubtable success.

My awards for posters around here......

My award for Mr Positivity goes to Devi. The guy does alot for this place and deserves a hell of alot of respect. i disagree with you at times but your a great guy and dont have a negative bone in your body.

My award for Worst post of all time here goes to elm

'don't get me wrong but I believe the only reason Krasic missed that chance was he doesn't feel wanted by the coach,
with today many people will see Conte from my point of view,

a try your luck coach whose has been quite lucky so far, let's hope his luck keeps on because things don't look so good...."

This is just laughable. Completely laughable. Try your luck coach? when his methods are based on hard work and basically everything he does has juventini written all over it. 2 promotions and a top of the table spot dont get you places without hard work. You mentioned the atalanta saga. well like i said his 40yrs old, your not going to get perfection however his done a damn fine job so far in his career. Laughable post.

My award for the person who doesnt post enough goes to. Juvefanmkd. Your posts are almost all the time spot on. Post more my friend.

Award for best new poster (at least relatively new) goes to Cotes. The man from jamaica is here pretty often and always contributes.

Award for the best duo goes to Sciacca (Antonio) and Juvenelcuore. I miss that guy btw! what these 2 have is just mutual and a relationship outside of goallegacy seems inevitable.

Anyway take care guys. Like i said, might come back post season. Ciao a tutti
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Im leaving. Some points id like to make and goallegacy awards Empty Re: Im leaving. Some points id like to make and goallegacy awards

Post by Vibe Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Another one bites the dust :lol!:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Im leaving. Some points id like to make and goallegacy awards Empty Re: Im leaving. Some points id like to make and goallegacy awards

Post by Cotes Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
A Guy from Jamacai get noticed(& I'M NOT USAIN BOLT)
Thanks for the mention Pasquale...best of luck to u...

Ur Spot on about Elia & that dude who wrote about Conte is a lucky coach!
I think Elia will get regular playing time after we play Atalanta!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 am

These things happen when you fix your personal matters on a public forum. you guys think that the world rounds around you even when you're leaving (cause you feel all people should worship your opinions) you're giving awards?!! I would like to congrats all the guys mentioned there! what an honor!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:25 am

hmmm,

well comment I made certainly made me the worst poster around here....

let me make this straight, its not like am hating on Conte just after this match, my views of him have been the same since the beginning of the season, [you can ask Italianfool/Sciacca/Juventude/even devi] if I have ever said otherwise or changed my view of him.....

my try your luck comment, its with his player selection, he just apparently tries something and once it works out for him he sticks to it till something goes wrong then he changes it.

- Bonucci situation at CB for Milan game with Chiello at LB, we won and he's stuck to it ever since.

- Pepe helps win some games and he got stuck in the 1st 11.

- Estigarribia didn't have a good game and got dropped ever since/ same for Giach in the starting 11

- transition from 4-2-4 to 4-3-3 cos it worked in one game..

there's more, and I bet you if Grosso started a game at LB and bagged a brace, we will potentially see him till the end of Round 2.
now that certainly is not a coach who seems like he has it all figured out,

fine we are doing better than we did for the past 2 seasons, but if it takes you 16 years to figure this out then I dunno which age you live in...

you are mad at me for calling you out in certain threads in the General forum and also the Giussepe Rossi incident....

lol

your mind must certainly not be prepared for the adult world then.... this is a FORUM ffs, if you cannot handle people disagreeing with you then Shocked

I hope you do return back sometime though, I will miss someone who'll laugh at my hilarious posts.....

anyway I wish you luck wherever till we meet again if we do on the forum....

[certainly cherishing my award as well, been a long time coming]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 am

elmystique wrote:hmmm,

let me make this straight, its not like am hating on Conte just after this match, my views of him have been the same since the beginning of the season, [you can ask Italianfool/Sciacca/Juventude/even devi] if I have ever said otherwise or changed my view of him.....

my try your luck comment, its with his player selection, he just apparently tries something and once it works out for him he sticks to it till something goes wrong then he changes it.

- Bonucci situation at CB for Milan game with Chiello at LB, we won and he's stuck to it ever since.

- Estigarribia didn't have a good game and got dropped ever since/ same for Giach in the starting 11

there's more, and I bet you if Grosso started a game at LB and bagged a brace, we will potentially see him till the end of Round 2.

fine we are doing better than we did for the past 2 seasons, but if it takes you 16 years to figure this out then I dunno which age you live in...

you are mad at me for calling you out in certain threads in the General forum and also the Giussepe Rossi incident....

lol

your mind must certainly not be prepared for the adult world then.... this is a FORUM ffs, if you cannot handle people disagreeing with you then Shocked

I hope you do return back sometime though, I will miss someone who'll laugh at my hilarious posts.....anyway I wish you luck wherever till we meet again if we do on the forum....

Don't worry I'll try my best to laugh at your posts from now on...! Twisted Evil
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 am

MMM wrote:
elmystique wrote:hmmm,

lol

I hope you do return back sometime though, I will miss someone who'll laugh at my hilarious posts.....anyway I wish you luck wherever till we meet again if we do on the forum....

Don't worry I'll try my best to laugh at your posts from now on...! Twisted Evil

Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 am

Its an internet forum mate. Treat it as just that. Nothing more nothing less.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:34 am

Cotes wrote:

that dude was me bounce

my reasons were listed in my first post in this thread, if you don't get anything, please feel free to pm me

why do I get the feeling this thread was mainly a vendetta against me....

you could have just titled it "elm you f**ker" or something of a related sibling, I would have loved it that way...... and since I listed my reason for why I believe Conte to be just trying his luck, I won't go on about it anymore...

you do go on about Krasic just having 2 good months last season, hmm

- let me see, league starts in August....

- when did we play the likes of Lazio, Genoa and co, I remember we played one of Milan or Inter at the San Siro in November of 2010 [i.e Round 1]

- we were I believe at 2nd place during December of 2010 [Round 1], Krasic's two good months should have ended somewhere mid-October 2010 then by your logic.....

if we all made threads such as this to pt out laughable statements the world would be a better place.

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:45 am

I'd be very interested in knowing which poster is the first runner up on Pasquale's Golden Bin Award. If its not Cammuria.Sto.Stronzo then I believe this is a conspiracy against me Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:22 am

JNC was a racist lil prick and that's why he ain't here no more! Id like to slap that kid! Just take some time off bro...we have all done this at somepoint! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:47 am

Its sad to see good posters leaving but after all its just a forum Smile Good luck pasquale in your life without juve section !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 am

Sad Good luck my bro you'll be missed to damn much at least from me, I am sorry that u are leaving I would like you to stay. Ty for the kind words and the award lol. see ya on twitter
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:48 am

elmystique wrote:
Cotes wrote:

that dude was me bounce

my reasons were listed in my first post in this thread, if you don't get anything, please feel free to pm me

you could have just titled it "elm you f**ker" or something of a related sibling, I would have loved it that way...... and since I listed my reason for why I believe Conte to be just trying his luck, I won't go on about it anymore...

- when did we play the likes of Lazio, Genoa and co, I remember we played one of Milan or Inter at the San Siro in November of 2010 [i.e Round 1]

- we were I believe at 2nd place during December of 2010 [Round 1], Krasic's two good months should have ended somewhere mid-October 2010 then by your logic.....

if we all made threads such as this to pt out laughable statements the world would be a better place.

ok "dude"...I read what u said about Conte in your first post
but what if we were in say 5th or 6th place in the league right now?
Conte would then be an Unlucky coach?
You can't comment on a person's work when if half done
U will never truly see the beauty of an artist's work before it is complete
Who is to say that in the second half of the season...players like Elia & Marrone won't be starting to give Juve a bit of Mystery?
The league has 38 matches & we've only played 18...
Give the man a chance!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Cotes wrote:
elmystique wrote:
Cotes wrote:

that dude was me bounce

ok "dude"...I read what u said about Conte in your first post
but what if we were in say 5th or 6th place in the league right now?
Conte would then be an Unlucky coach?
You can't comment on a person's work when if half done
U will never truly see the beauty of an artist's work before it is complete
Who is to say that in the second half of the season...players like Elia & Marrone won't be starting to give Juve a bit of Mystery?
The league has 38 matches & we've only played 18...
Give the man a chance!

sorry mate, its either you haven't been following my posts on GL or certainly don't see them, I have always maintained that Conte hasn't convinced me until the league is all over..............

and I will stand by that until everything comes to an end where my views of him can be subject to change........

like I put up there his ways of selection doesn't bode well to me like a man who has it all figured out....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Arrivederci Pas !

Hope to see u back sooner rather than later.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 pm

We still talk on twitter lol, so I dont need to say ciao
Thanks for the award haha, the best duo. I would of awarded that to Fabs and Giu.

Anyways, I wont be posting much too, not for the same reasons tho. Im busy

Kwame, get on skype when u got a chance
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:We still talk on twitter lol, so I dont need to say ciao
Thanks for the award haha, the best duo. I would of awarded that to Fabs and Giu.

Anyways, I wont be posting much too, not for the same reasons tho. Im busy

Kwame, get on skype when u got a chance

will be on once I have time on my hands..... if its fine

p.s: leave Giu and Fab out of this smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Not to put fire or anything...but seriously....HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS GUY BID HIS FAREWELL IN THIS SECTION?

We're all gonna see him tomorrow.

And....nominating elm for the worst comment ? :facepalm:
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm

This whole thread is a little bit pathetic
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Not another one of those threads. :lol!:

OP GROW UP ITS A FECKING FORUM.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 pm

And ya I am jealous I didn't get an award, incase you are wondering.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:09 pm

I hope you change your mind pasquale.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down