Blackburn Captain Chris Samba hands in a Torres Request

+3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
Arquitecto
7 posters

Go down

Blackburn Captain Chris Samba hands in a Torres Request Empty Blackburn Captain Chris Samba hands in a Torres Request

Post by Arquitecto Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:25

Blackburn defender Christopher Samba has handed in a transfer request to the club, he announced today.

The unsettled centre-back sparked speculation about his future at the Premier League club by revealing last week that he wanted to leave the club, and he has now backed that up with an official transfer request to the club.

"I have officially requested a transfer from Blackburn Rovers Football Club," Samba said. "I have personally informed the owners, manager and executives at the club that I want to leave in this transfer window.

"In my five years at Blackburn Rovers Football Club I have always given 100 per cent in every game I have played. I have had several opportunities to leave but I have always stayed.

"I have decided now is the right time for me to pursue a new challenge and I have asked the club to respect my decision and allow me to leave.

"I thank the fans for their support and I hope they feel I have served them and their club well."

Samba has been linked with a move to a host of clubs, most often Tottenham, but his situation is complicated with Blackburn manager Steven Kean insisting that the defender will not be leaving.

"He's not for sale, it's as simple as that," he told the Lancashire Telegraph. "He'll be back in again and hopefully ready for Everton [on Saturday]."

Translation: "I have Curly from the 3 stooges as my manager and I wan't to leave this shithole club and away from the cold and rainy pastures of Blackburn"

In other words, Steve Kean and his recent "resurgence" are looking as ugly as.....(try to guess who)

Blackburn Captain Chris Samba hands in a Torres Request SteveKean
"Oh well, back to being an embarrassment again"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Blackburn Captain Chris Samba hands in a Torres Request Empty Re: Blackburn Captain Chris Samba hands in a Torres Request

Post by Swanhends Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:31

how longs his contract?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Blackburn Captain Chris Samba hands in a Torres Request Empty Re: Blackburn Captain Chris Samba hands in a Torres Request

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:35

Until 2014 Bhends

:lol!: @ Torres request BTW Laughing

I dont see Spurs getting him tbh, his wage demands are insane ( one of the reasons we wont sign him)

QPR have the cash but why would he join them? they are going no where fast i know Hughes is good but he aint no miracle worker.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:36

Redknapp must be disappointed, he would have liked to announce Samba's transfer request first
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Mon 16 Jan 2012, 17:46

so all this talk of him being ill and going to hospital is a load of old bollocks then. reckon he'll go tottenham or back to france
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:31

Blackburn should be pleased its 17th of Jan today and not 31st.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:37

I can't see him going to QPR. It's not a step up at the moment. Relegation candidates.

Maybe spurs will buy him if they're serious about staying as a top team in the premier league.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down