Is Asia becoming a Super Football Power?

+11
I-no
EarlyPrototype
Jafaar
AnJl
OLpower
Seppuku
Lord Awesome
S
wigglesworth
Art Morte
cositomilan
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is  Asia becoming a Super Football Power? Empty Is Asia becoming a Super Football Power?

Post by cositomilan Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:37 pm

I know that Ozil,Nasri,Kedhira,Sahin,El Sharawy,Zidan,honda hatim ben arfa and others have some connection with asia because some of their parents borned there and they can represent either Europe or Asia I am stun that this people have not considered play for any of the Asian countries affraid

Last edited by cositomilan on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Is  Asia becoming a Super Football Power? Empty Re: Is Asia becoming a Super Football Power?

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:44 pm

And here I was thinking that the title and the post would have some connection with each other.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Is  Asia becoming a Super Football Power? Empty Re: Is Asia becoming a Super Football Power?

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Actually, only Honda is actually for sure from Asia of those you named. Oezil and Sahin's families may come from European Turkey. The others are of African descent.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm

oezil ,sahin are european ,sharawy and khedira are half african ,zidan is egyptian and nasri is algerian..another useless thread..but i have to say they(especially the middle east) are using financial power to take control of the game !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:oezil ,sahin are european ,sharawy and khedira are half african ,zidan is egyptian and nasri is algerian..another useless thread..but i have to say they(especially the middle east) are using financial power to take control of the game !!

Egypt and Algeria happen to be in Africa.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 pm

The whole world is getting better. It's not just the 8 or so countries anymore.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:01 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:oezil ,sahin are european ,sharawy and khedira are half african ,zidan is egyptian and nasri is algerian..another useless thread..but i have to say they(especially the middle east) are using financial power to take control of the game !!

i do know that..but el sharawy and khedira are not entirely african..they're half european as well
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:

i do know that..but el sharawy and khedira are not entirely african..they're half european as well

el sharawy is actually Italian with an Egyptian father. LOL
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm

el sharawy is actually Italian with an Egyptian father. LOL

el sharawy opted to play for italy..khedira opted to play for germany..cant understand what wrong u see in my post !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:14 pm

I am gonna be a bit pedantic ovah hur but I am not 100% comfortable with calling Turkey "European".

And North Africa is virtually an extension of the middle east.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm

The Middle Easterners, bar Iran and Turkey, are actually an extension of Africa. I was shocked as well.

And hello, Seppuku. Nice to see you again. Very Happy
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:The Middle Easterners, bar Iran and Turkey, are actually an extension of Africa. I was shocked as well.

Good to be here my lord.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:33 pm

So because some people from african origins play for European teams asia is becoming a super football power?
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:The Middle Easterners, bar Iran and Turkey, are actually an extension of Africa. I was shocked as well.

I didnt understand that . seriously.

your saying UAE , Saudi , Oman , Lebanon are part of Africa? :?:
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:44 pm

And I thought I heard it all...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm saying their people are "Children of Africa". They're all in the Afro-Asian category. People of Northern Africa who migrated east and blended with the peoples from there and then came back and spread to Northern Africa.

I apologize if I wasn't specific, enough.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:I'm saying their people are "Children of Africa". They're all in the Afro-Asian category. People of Northern Africa who migrated east and blended with the peoples from there and then came back and spread to Northern Africa.

I apologize if I wasn't specific, enough.

No...~

that isnt totally right. Bedouins lived there and they were predominately Arab. You had people from different tribes and villages , where they had their own set of rules.

But they started forming bigger groups for various reasons , above all sustainability and growth, that is how the middle east were formed.

Granted, there were lots of tribes from Africa, but also from Asia (India in particular) who would could through the deserts to reach different places. definitely some would have settled there , but they are predominately pure Arab.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:01 pm

And where are the Arabs from, exactly? All peoples must have originated from somewhere.

I'm sure it's not so different than how the Europeans spawned from one group of people.(that's what I was taught, anyway)

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:And where are the Arabs from, exactly? All peoples must have originated from somewhere.

hahaha, man , if I start answering this question we will end up talking about how life itself was created Razz
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:And where are the Arabs from, exactly? All peoples must have originated from somewhere.

I'm sure it's not so different than how the Europeans spawned from one group of people.(that's what I was taught, anyway)

Every race has a direct link to Africa:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

This isn't exclusive to Arabs.

Arabs = Semites.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 pm

AnJl wrote:

hahaha, man , if I start answering this question we will end up talking about how life itself was created Razz

I'll stop then. I don't mind long stories but I know everyone has other things to do, I suppose.

Mabye a soul full of wisdom will come across this and enlighten me.

Thanks anyway, man.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 pm

That was quick. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
AnJl wrote:

I'll stop then. I don't mind long stories but I know everyone has other things to do, I suppose.

Mabye a soul full of wisdom will come across this and enlighten me.

Thanks anyway, man.

I would actually love a proper discussion that doesnt involve the word "barca" , "madrid" , "messi" , "ronaldo", but exams and tiredness from studying stops me from doing so , maybe some other time.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Seppuku wrote:

Every race has a direct link to Africa:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

This isn't exclusive to Arabs.

Arabs = Semites.

too many big words for me
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Woah, this is even further back that I had thought it would be.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next