Aly Cissokho reveals his desire to leave Lyon and eyes Premier League move

+3
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LWL91
7 posters

Go down

Aly Cissokho reveals his desire to leave Lyon and eyes Premier League move Empty Aly Cissokho reveals his desire to leave Lyon and eyes Premier League move

Post by LWL91 Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:35

The France international confirmed that he would like to move to England, with Newcastle mooted as a possible destination, but affirmed that there has been nothing concrete yet.

Lyon full-back Aly Cissokho has revealed that he is looking to leave the Stade Gerland in the winter transfer window, with the Premier League his preferred destination.

The 24-year-old was linked with a move away from the French side throughout the summer, and last week club president Jean-Michel Aulas hinted that Cissokho could leave Lyon in January.

The former Porto left-back has now confirmed to L'Equipe that he could be on his way out, pin-pointing England as his preferred destination amid reports of interest from Newcastle United.

"I spent the break calmly and enjoyed the holidays. This week, I will speak with the OL staff. I reckon I prefer England, but for now, there is nothing done".

Despite his imminent departure, Cissokho has featured in all 19 of Lyon's Ligue 1 games so far this term as Remi Garde's men entered the winter hiatus in fourth place, five points behind leaders Paris Saint-Germain.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Aly Cissokho reveals his desire to leave Lyon and eyes Premier League move Empty Re: Aly Cissokho reveals his desire to leave Lyon and eyes Premier League move

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:35

I did'nt know NUFC news was posted here aswell Very Happy

Not a chance in hell of it happening btw.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Aly Cissokho reveals his desire to leave Lyon and eyes Premier League move Empty Re: Aly Cissokho reveals his desire to leave Lyon and eyes Premier League move

Post by Sushi Master Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:39

I hope it's all part of Wenger's masterplan to not get him in June, so his price is lower now.

Hope...
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:51

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I did'nt know NUFC news was posted here aswell Very Happy

Not a chance in hell of it happening btw.

No chance of Aly going to NUFC? I've been interested in him since he moved to Lyon - young and talented player who could fit in at many top clubs.. But yeah, ideal player for Arsenal no doubt.. Just a shame you singed Santos - he's a flop Smile
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:56

No chance in hell, we are too cheap.........

We could have signed him last summer but we didnt because we refused to pay more than 6m Laughing

Shame aswell because buying him would eliminate one of our weakspots.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:36

Why did you post here this news ? Like some1 gives a sh*t about him.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:43

juvefanmkd wrote:Why did you post here this news ? Like some1 gives a sh*t about him.

You kidding me? Cissokho is class!! Juve need a left back? Lyon wants him out? Don't you see the puzzle solve??
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:48

LWL91 wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:Why did you post here this news ? Like some1 gives a sh*t about him.

You kidding me? Cissokho is class!! Juve need a left back? Lyon wants him out? Don't you see the puzzle solve??

he is good player but not class. I really wanted Ziegler to get a shot
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:42

It depends how you value him. He went from Porto to Lyon for 15 mill € at the age of 22. He is a solid starter in Lyon, but they want him out to get some cash as the LB is a spot they feel able to cover.. Take a look at the run here and tell me he this isn't the same thing Gareth Bale did to catch everyones attention!? Bale is better player but also way more expensive and unavailable. We need to look at players we CAN sign and right now Cissokho is available!

Caceres; 24 y.o. Unnatural left back. Right footed. 8mill €. CL unproven. Good.
Cissokho; 24 y.o. Natural left back. Left footed. 9mill €. CL proven. Class.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:51

LWL91 wrote:

It depends how you value him. He went from Porto to Lyon for 15 mill € at the age of 22. He is a solid starter in Lyon, but they want him out to get some cash as the LB is a spot they feel able to cover.. Take a look at the run here and tell me he this isn't the same thing Gareth Bale did to catch everyones attention!? Bale is better player but also way more expensive and unavailable. We need to look at players we CAN sign and right now Cissokho is available!

Caceres; 24 y.o. Unnatural left back. Right footed. 8mill €. CL unproven. Good.
Cissokho; 24 y.o. Natural left back. Left footed. 9mill €. CL proven. Class.

You didn't get my point I am not against him in fact I like him Smile) but we search universal defender who can play everywhere.

and yet maybe Cissokho wants UCL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 21:10

LWL91 wrote:

But he wants EPL .!
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 21:22

Vidal wanted Bayern and CL, too. Look where that got him.

Juve can still attract good players, CL or not.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 21:29

Sushi Master wrote:Vidal wanted Bayern and CL, too. Look where that got him.

What do you mean Vidal wanted Bayern? He snubbed them for Juventus. Once again you speaking none sense. In fact he chose us over them.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 21:35

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

What do you mean Vidal wanted Bayern? He snubbed them for Juventus. Once again you speaking none sense. In fact he chose us over them.
Huh? He stated many times he wanted to go to Bayern, but Rudi Voeller (Leverkusen's director of football) blocked the deal because he did not want to strengthen Bayern, so he accepted only offers from abroad.

Of course, Juve were the strongest possible team wanting him so we went to Juve.

I don't know what the "once again" thing comes from, it's not like I come here talking smack and actually was one of the few who told you guys what a great deal and player you got in Vidal.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 21:37

Sushi Master wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Huh? He stated many times he wanted to go to Bayern, but Rudi Voeller (Leverkusen's director of football) blocked the deal because he did not want to strengthen Bayern, so he accepted only offers from abroad.

Of course, Juve were the strongest possible team wanting him so we went to Juve.

I don't know what the "once again" thing comes from, it's not like I come here talking smack and actually was one of the few who told you guys what a great deal and player you got in Vidal.

He is always like that don't mind him u r welcomed here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 7:10

he isnt leaving
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum