Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi

5 posters

Go down

So who is it?

Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Vote_lcap20%Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Vote_lcap10%Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Vote_lcap70%Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 10

Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Empty Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi

Post by pasquale22 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Each would cost around 30mil right?? Who would you prefer of these 3 to lead our frontline for the next 5 or so years.

Assuming we were offered any of them. So no point commenting saying 'but real will never sell

Damiao- you have a prolific scorer who is very Diffrent to the others. Downfall is he isn't proven in Europe however his an extreme talent and expected to be Brazil's starting striker

Rossi- Italian international, Del Piero's heir? Injury aside, he had a great 2011. Pocket rocket who can offer alot of creativity as well as goals up front. Capable of dazzling defenders and has great versatility in his shooting.

Higuain- what is there to say? The man needs no introduction. Prolific and proven in Europe.

Like I said earlier. The 3 are very Diffrent. Around the same age bracket also. So who would you prefer to be our future Frontman ?? Marotta said a big investment for a striker won't be made till The summer. So let's not get into a debate of who could fit into the squad better for the rest of the season
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Empty Re: Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:32 pm

I like all 3 and would just die 2 see one of them in Juve

I thought some like one of them where coming last summer but i must be a fool
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi Empty Re: Fantacalcio. Damiao / Higuain / Rossi

Post by BoBo Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 pm

If i had 2 pick i would go for Rossi only because he is Italian
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:44 pm

U know what Bobo. I respect that but unfortunately many here won't like that u Said that lol. Nothing brings me more satisfaction than seeing an ITALIAN succeed In a juve shirt
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Jovetic !!1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:01 pm

tbh, Higuain is probably the best out of those.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Just bring Gio back to have him in the suqad and buy Jovetic Smile) Mama mia !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 am

Higuain is the best of these three, no doubt. I would take him ofc.. Hard to say if we need a 30mill striker.. I think someone like Hazard is more needed actually. A young winger with tons of potential and proven in Europe - even champions league.. Rossi is no dream, he's overrated but I back up BoBo, JuveItalia is a good thing as long as it's the best. Rossi is not there.. And Damiao? well. a big risk
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum