Indian National Team vs Bayern Munich

+3
rwo power
Lord Hades
S
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Indian National Team vs Bayern Munich Empty Indian National Team vs Bayern Munich

Post by S Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Its on 10th January @ Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium ,New Delhi.

I'm looking forward to it.:bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Indian National Team vs Bayern Munich Empty Re: Indian National Team vs Bayern Munich

Post by Lord Hades Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

kickass bayern asses

chettri isnt gonna play though..jeje and bhutia vs van buyten going to be fun though
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Indian National Team vs Bayern Munich Empty Re: Indian National Team vs Bayern Munich

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 am

FC Hollywood turns into FC Bollywood now?

Well, India still needs to work hard to be able to qualify for some future World Cup, but I hope they will steadily continue to improve.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:43 am

Nice to see football clubs expanding horizons to other parts of Asia apart from the far East. India is a massive market waiting to be exploited. Definitely should be good at football, too Very Happy

Those merch sales!
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:48 am

:bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 pm

BTW, from what I read, Bayern will likely play the stars as they want to advertise themselves and the BL in India with their match. Smile
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm

It's good match practice during the winter break Very Happy makes sence.

Nevermind our underwhelming bench.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 am

I love bayern to the core :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 am

seriously, bayern is one of the few top clubs that have made efforts to improve football in india.. breitner came recently too.. they ve even opened an academy here i think

aise toh i like bayern , except when compared to madrid lol Embarassed

hopefully this will generate a lot of popular support for football but it being in delhi i doubt that there will be huge attendances.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:33 am

rwo power wrote:BTW, from what I read, Bayern will likely play the stars as they want to advertise themselves and the BL in India with their match. Smile

Well thats great to hear.

Bundesliga coverage as it is,is brilliant in India 2nd only to the Premier League.There are a lot of German NT fans as well here.

And out of the Elite clubs they are the only club i think(am pretty sure) to organize friendlies with us you know.So they have maintained a pretty healthy relationship with us.

The only place where i feel Bundesliga is behind the PL is marketing imo.

And with the 4 cl spots that'll enable other teams to attract stars as well.Its well on its way to become the best league in the world.Its only a matter of time.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:35 am

diptiman wrote:seriously, bayern is one of the few top clubs that have made efforts to improve football in india.. breitner came recently too.. they ve even opened an academy here i think

aise toh i like bayern , except when compared to madrid lol Embarassed

hopefully this will generate a lot of popular support for football but it being in delhi i doubt that there will be huge attendances.

Actually even Inter Milan launched an academy recently in India.Probably must be the first Italian team to do so.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:09 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
rwo power wrote:BTW, from what I read, Bayern will likely play the stars as they want to advertise themselves and the BL in India with their match. Smile

Bundesliga coverage as it is,is brilliant in India 2nd only to the Premier League.There are a lot of German NT fans as well here.

And out of the Elite clubs they are the only club i think(am pretty sure) to organize friendlies with us you know.So they have maintained a pretty healthy relationship with us.

And with the 4 cl spots that'll enable other teams to attract stars as well.Its well on its way to become the best league in the world.Its only a matter of time.

i dont think bundesligahas the second highest coverage.. most people dont even know where it comes

half of the people dont know who sahin is ,same for ozil

agree though, lot of people like german nt
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:21 am

diptiman wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

i dont think bundesligahas the second highest coverage.. most people dont even know where it comes

I am not saying its coverage is great based on the popularity mate as you cant really compare to La Liga's popularity.

But the way its covered on Neo Sports with every single match i mean they even skip the telecast of serie a matches if Buli matches are aired at the same time.

And its way better when you compare la liga and Serie a coverage ,i mean the league as a whole not just Madrid and Barca's matches.

If people actually start watching it,could be very prospective as far as the Indian Market is concerned.

And this friendly is just a small step towards promoting it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:51 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

I am not saying its coverage is great based on the popularity mate as you cant really compare to La Liga's popularity.

But the way its covered on Neo Sports with every single match i mean they even skip the telecast of serie a matches if Buli matches are aired at the same time.

And its way better when you compare la liga and Serie a coverage ,i mean the league as a whole not just Madrid and Barca's matches.

If people actually start watching it,could be very prospective as far as the Indian Market is concerned.

And this friendly is just a small step towards promoting it.

yeahh but the thing is it comes during bpl telecast, there goes 90 percent of your football audience, dedicated la liga entusiasts like me can manage to watch our matches late at night and serie a guys like you can watch ten sports for serie a ction as well.. as a result very few watch bundesliga.. its very well covered though.. the bundesliga highlights section 'flashback' and all is really good.. but lack of knowledge regarding german football is shocking here..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:34 am

Bayern in delhi.
Nishank in delhi.

Bt Nishank not able to watch due to awful circumstances for the 2dn time this year, He nonetheless , Love bayern <3
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 am

Nishank wrote:Bayern in delhi.
Nishank in delhi.

Bt Nishank not able to watch due to awful circumstances for the 2dn time this year, He nonetheless , Love bayern <3

2nd preboards?
lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 am

take a bow munchen

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2292/editorials/2011/12/27/2819252/the-germans-are-coming-a-look-back-at-all-the-times-bayern
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 am

diptiman wrote:
Nishank in delhi.

2nd preboards?
lol

Yes. That time 1st, this time 2nd.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:47 am

Nishank wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Nishank in delhi.

2nd preboards?
lol

me too, start two days later , the same time when la liga kicks off after the winter break again.. damn cbse
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 am

diptiman wrote:
Nishank wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Nishank in delhi.

2nd preboards?
lol

me too, start two days later , the same time when la liga kicks off after the winter break again.. damn cbse

Taken Sci? 12th class?
This is our thread now Twisted Evil
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 am

Nishank wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Nishank wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Nishank in delhi.

2nd preboards?
lol

Taken Sci? 12th class?
This is our thread now Twisted Evil

YEAHH lol

i had taken science but wanted to do law ,since eng or medicals didnt interest me, so since law doesnt need any school influence i took arts along with maths so that my burden would be reduced and i could study for CLAT... you? science?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 am

diptiman wrote:
YEAHH lol

i had taken science but wanted to do law ,since eng or medicals didnt interest me, so since law doesnt need any school influence i took arts along with maths so that my burden would be reduced and i could study for CLAT... you? science?

Yes Science, And its killing me.
Struggling here.. Have to put in an effort in the next couple of months, Then will go wild. Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 am

Nishank wrote:
diptiman wrote:
YEAHH lol

Struggling here.. Have to put in an effort in the next couple of months, Then will go wild. Razz

yeahh ,but youll still have all those engineering exams right? must be tough

maths is really irritating, integration and aod can go *bleep* themselves for all i care..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 am

diptiman wrote:
Nishank wrote:
diptiman wrote:
YEAHH lol

yeahh ,but youll still have all those engineering exams right? must be tough

maths is really irritating, integration and aod can go *bleep* themselves for all i care..

Yes.
The entrances come later, My target is 90% in the boards and get a good college in Delhi .. No need for engineering.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Its not the first time FC Bayern plays in India.

Oliver Kahn's farewell match was vs Mohun Bagan FC. (2008)

Watch the full match:

Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next