Which tie is Goallegacy looking forward to the most ?

+21
Onyx
chaval
Lord Hades
white_star
milanfan7
Nishankly
Sir Psycho
leemhuis
Sina
Potential
Ganso
ijomer
Iceman
Senor Penguin
The Messiah
BestInTheWorld
S32TABLANCA
Le Samourai
El Chelsea Fuerte
Tomwin Lannister
S
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which tie is Goallegacy looking forward to the most ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which tie is Goallegacy looking forward to the most ?

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Nishank wrote:Milan vs Arsenal will be a fantastic match.. Thumbs up

India are playing Bayern on 10th of Jan in Delhi.Are you going to the match ?

No, I will be having my preboards.. Sad
12th is such a pain .. All people keep saying is, your last 3 months study hard and your future is set.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Which tie is Goallegacy looking forward to the most ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which tie is Goallegacy looking forward to the most ?

Post by milanfan7 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Arsenal fans didn't bit the bait after the tie...The second they do,I promise everyone the thread of the year.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Bayern vs Madrid or barca so reality will set in for some!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 am

Iceman wrote:I want Arsenal-Bayern. Nothing would please me more than to knock them out, so that some of the Bayern fans here can get back to reality and realise that the team isn't as good as they think.

Remember what happened to Arsenal even in your good old days of unbeaten runs.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:34 am

Nishank wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

12th is such a pain .. All people keep saying is, your last 3 months study hard and your future is set.

exact same situation man,preboards lol...:/

want to see india beat bayern and troll everyone here.. then madrid would become third or fourth and barca second after us..

ex
Nishank wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 am

India stand no chance against Bayern
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:55 am

Idrisozet wrote:India stand no chance against Bayern

of course they dont lol, plus chettri isnt even playing..

but bhutia will score a hattrick in his final game and will crush bayern.. mark my words..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 am

Would like to see Real Madrid vs Chelsea
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 am

Real Madrid vs Bayern
Barca vs Bayern
Real Madrid vs Man Utd
Real Madrid vs AC Milan

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:10 am

diptiman wrote:

but bhutia will score a hattrick in his final game and will crush bayern.. mark my words..

The dissapointing is that ,they'll probably field their B-team just like they did against East Bengal a few years ago.

I'm sure the fans atleast in the stadium would like to see the likes of Robben and Ribery dazzle them.Well i do hope they field a strong lineup.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:54 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
diptiman wrote:

The dissapointing is that ,they'll probably field their B-team just like they did against East Bengal a few years ago.

I'm sure the fans atleast in the stadium would like to see the likes of Robben and Ribery dazzle them.Well i do hope they field a strong lineup.

ITS Happening in delhi right? i dont think man fans will come if the attendance during the saff cup is anything to go by..
but the bayern team that came then didnt have any big superstars bar kahn.. most of them were on holiday or euro 2008 if i am not wrong?
hope the likes of gomez,ribery etc get a least a few minutes.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 am

Yeah it was during the summer pre-season of 2008 where the likes of Schlaudruff was leading Bayern's attack and it was mostly their u-23 team against Mohun Bagan which was also Oliver Kahn's last competitive game.

East Bengal faced Bayern in an all star game in 2010 as well where the likes of Gerd Muller and Karl Heinz Rummenige took part.

Well i got confused at first.just a bit of clarification.

I am hoping to see us face bayern with their main players as well or atleast step on the field for a few minutes but dont think its gonna happen in all likelihood.

also this game will generate much larger audience than the SAFF cup games imo.Would have been a full house if it was held at Salt Lake stadium thats for sure.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 am

i know, calcutta football fever is comparable to south america or europe imo

i mean east bengal vs mohun bagan may not be as good in terms of football as el clasico say, but it can match up in terms of passion.. where do u stay btw..

on topic ithink jeje is an extremely talented footballer and if we have to have any chance of winning i.e. 0.01 percent he has to play well
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:17 am

diptiman wrote:i know, calcutta football fever is comparable to south america or europe imo

i mean east bengal vs mohun bagan may not be as good in terms of football as el clasico say, but it can match up in terms of passion.. where do u stay btw..

on topic ithink jeje is an extremely talented footballer and if we have to have any chance of winning i.e. 0.01 percent he has to play well

I reside in Bangalore.The stadiums are piss-poor over here and there's only one tiny football stadium btw and most of em are cricket mad.Dont see any football match of this magnitude being staged here in the near future.

I have watched Jeje ,i heard he had a trial at Rangers FC(Not sure how that went about) but technically he is not as good as Chettri imo.

Also Nirmal Chettri is a really good defender.He has got great potential but he is kinda error prone.

A certain Gerd Muller was impressed by him when he first saw him.

EDIT:I also read Inter Milan launched an academy for youngsters in India.Are they first Italian team to do that btw ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
diptiman wrote:i know, calcutta football fever is comparable to south america or europe imo

I reside in Bangalore.The stadiums are piss-poor over here and there's only one tiny football stadium btw and most of em are cricket mad.Dont see any football match of this magnitude being staged here in the near future.

I have watched Jeje ,i heard he had a trial at Rangers FC(Not sure how that went about) but technically he is not as good as Chettri imo.

Also Nirmal Chettri is a really good defender.He has got great potential but he is kinda error prone.

A certain Gerd Muller was impressed by him when he first saw him.

bangalore>> ahmedabad though in terms of football quality, everything is cricket here
chettri and jeje went for the trials but they had the tough time acclimitazing with the conditions in scotland, they say they learnt a lot from the trial.. hopefully some club actually snaps them up.chettri said however they didnt get that many oppurtunities.. hopefully theyll come back in the summer

and what is with organising matches only in delhi ,kolkata and bombay?. they should organise a match in ahmedabad..modi will be delighted nall and ill get free tickets.. preferably when madrid comes
Razz
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:29 am

Yet Ahmedabad dont have a club side in the top division of Indian Football while Bangalore does.:coffee:

Although they'll get relegated anyways.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:32 am

it could be CL suicide for my club, but id love to see chelsea vs bayern
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 am

I'd love to see Bayern - Real Madrid and/or Bayern - Barcelona. But only if Schweinsteiger is fit.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:30 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:The dissapointing is that ,they'll probably field their B-team just like they did against East Bengal a few years ago.

Well, it is just before the start of the "Rückrunde". I think they'd probably start Robben to test if he is matchfit again after he missed so much of the "Hinrunde".
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Bayern Vs Madrid is a bigger tie than Barca vs Madrid,no offense to barca..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:22 pm

England-Italy Euro 12 Which tie is Goallegacy looking forward to the most ? - Page 2 4086640091
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2