How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos?

+17
alexjanosik
BarrileteCosmico
white_star
Mr Nick09
Swanhends
ChollaVille
Raptorgunner
Pedram
Kev
harhar11
Drogbot
Harmonica
EarlyPrototype
BeautifulGame
LeSwagg James
Albiceleste
Art Morte
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking forward to this season's El Clasico games?

How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_lcap44%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 16 ]
How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_lcap8%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_lcap17%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_lcap19%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]
How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_lcap11%How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 36

How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Empty How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos?

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

It feels to me like the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona is at an even higher point than usually.

Reasons:
- La Liga has turned into a very clear two horse race in the previous few seasons. This makes El Clasicos hugely important games.
- Barcelona's play-acting etc. has caught everyone's attention, heating things up.
- Some nasty tackles and physical plays from both sides (maybe more from Madrid).
- All this adding to tensions between the players of the two teams.
- Pep vs Jose.

My question is, do you think this rivalry is getting a bit too far to be optimally interesting, does it not affect your interest towards El Clasico games, or are you the more interested in them the more heated this rivalry gets?

Personally I feel it's getting a bit boring. Just... too much focus on a couple of fixtures with too many silly aspects to it by now. Like Barca's theatrics, huge hype and tension-building, war of words etc... Just get on with the game and don't analyze every detail of it like it was a pair of boobs.

Obviously it's great that some games are more exciting than others for whatever reasons, but the El Clasico dish is getting a bit too large for my liking.

Plus the forum goes bonkers -.-
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Empty Re: How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos?

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 am

More than ever, these past two have been great, mostly because of Barcelona being less fit and Madrid actually attacking. As well as a bit less thuggery from Madrid and less playacting from Barca. It was a great tie in the super copa except the brawl at the end, left a bad taste in my mouth.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos? Empty Re: How much you are looking forward to El Clasicos?

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 am

I'm more excited than ever... Two of the biggest clubs in the world, and THE two best teams in the world going at it, whats not to love?

Them hating each other is better, I don't want to see hand shaking after the game.. That's for non-rivals.. BUT I don't like dirty tackles either, I just want them to try to humiliate each other on the pitch through skill

Looks like the new boys are building up a serious hatred for Barca Very Happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Well i am looking more to it this season than in the last few seasons now that it seems Madrid may finally be closing the gap on Barca.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 pm

More than ever.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

More than ever, last 90min was pure sex, but then it got soft. Embarassed
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Drogbot Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:20 pm

same as always. because it's true the rivalry has intensified a lot these past couple of years. more than i've ever seen. but we all know that barca's going to win in the end because they easily more superior and a class above.

Drogbot
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Art Morte wrote:It feels to me like the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona is at an even higher point than usually.

Reasons:
- La Liga has turned into a very clear two horse race in the previous few seasons. This makes El Clasicos hugely important games.
- Barcelona's play-acting etc. has caught everyone's attention, heating things up.
- Some nasty tackles and physical plays from both sides (maybe more from Madrid).
- Pep vs Jose.

My question is, do you think this rivalry is getting a bit too far to be optimally interesting, does it not affect your interest towards El Clasico games, or are you the more interested in them the more heated this rivalry gets?

Personally I feel it's getting a bit boring. Just... too much focus on a couple of fixtures with too many silly aspects to it by now. Like Barca's theatrics, huge hype and tension-building, war of words etc... Just get on with the game and don't analyze every detail of it like it was a pair of boobs.

Obviously it's great that some games are more exciting than others for whatever reasons, but the El Clasico dish is getting a bit too large for my liking.

Plus the forum goes bonkers -.-

Ironically enough it was real madrids pepe and sergio ramos who did the most playacting in the last clasico..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm

harhar11 wrote:Ironically enough it was real madrids pepe and sergio ramos who did the most playacting in the last clasico..
Maybe Barca were not doing it enough, so they did it for us also?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 pm

jiopsi wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Ironically enough it was real madrids pepe and sergio ramos who did the most playacting in the last clasico..
Maybe Barca were not doing it enough, so they did it for us also?

Probably..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 pm

I reckon most neutrals will begin to detest the clasicos.

But I'm sure most Madridcelona fans are loving this!
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I can't wait till December. we will be more matured and also Barcas bandwagoners will have no excuse like lack of fitness and other things.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 pm

El Pipita wrote:I can't wait till Decamber. we will be more matured and also Barcas bandwagoners will have no excuse like lack of fitness and other things.
But I'm sure you will still have plenty of excuses in your bag.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:04 pm

jiopsi wrote:
El Pipita wrote:I can't wait till Decamber. we will be more matured and also Barcas bandwagoners will have no excuse like lack of fitness and other things.
But I'm sure you will still have plenty of excuses in your bag.

Well now everything has changed. now Farcas bandwagoners use excuse to satisfy themselves why they couldn't dominate Real Madrid anymore. Laughing

Don't worry December will be your end of fortune as a Farcas bandwagoner. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Same old shit, Madrid puts up a fight and then they lose, its boring now really. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Same old shit, Madrid puts up a fight and then they lose, its boring now really. Very Happy
You should just wait for december, then all will be different, Santa will save us.

December 2020 I mean. Very Happy
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Hard times bro... we can not defeat MADrid more than 1 goal... damn...

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xD
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Not at all...I hope both the Bernebau and Camp Nou burn to the ground

Get in with Valencia/Villareal/Malaga really anyone who is not Barca and Madrid

fk em both

Can't wait for the Manchester Derby though...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:57 pm

bhends wrote:Not at all...I hope both the Bernebau and Camp Nou burn to the ground

fk em both

hahaha

i want to see other teams rising to power as well, in the back of my mind, i want that for la liga and football in general Very Happy

Malaga is on a good path, i know they will be relevant no matter what, with the backings they have, they will build a brand new sports complex with a new stadium soon, to put themselves on the map in europe.

and they are already investing in a lot of youth development, keeping talent away from barca and real already, it's good for spanish football.

Now we will see how ambituous valencia, and atletico as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 pm

El Pipita wrote:I can't wait till December. we will be more matured and also Barcas bandwagoners will have no excuse like lack of fitness and other things.

Wait wait so Barcelona wont be more fit by December???? And all Barcelona fans are bandwagoners but all madrid fans are true fans, i like madrid great orginization and team (exept that dumb coach) but the fans they have on this forum (not all) just horrible!!!

By the way have You Ever been to a Live game, do You Live in madrid?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 pm

I've lost interest. They have become too predictable as of late. In the Guardiola era Madrid have only been able to win once - in a 'Mickey Mouse' competition (or whatever that means). I look forward much more towards the trollin on the forums Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:23 pm

bhends wrote:Not at all...I hope both the Bernebau and Camp Nou burn to the ground

fk em both

That's how I feel with inter...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Nasty tackles and physical play from both sides.
What a load of utter BS.Another one brainwashed by propaganda.
There has been just one team playing like a bunch of angry cavemen the past few Clasico's and its Stoke.
To the question,always look forward to the matches.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 pm

white_star wrote:
El Pipita wrote:I can't wait till December. we will be more matured and also Barcas bandwagoners will have no excuse like lack of fitness and other things.

Wait wait so Barcelona wont be more fit by December???? And all Barcelona fans are bandwagoners but all madrid fans are true fans, i like madrid great orginization and team (exept that dumb coach) but the fans they have on this forum (not all) just horrible!!!

By the way have You Ever been to a Live game, do You Live in madrid?

whats where you live got to do with being a fan?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Art Morte wrote:It feels to me like the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona is at an even higher point than usually.

Reasons:
- Pep vs Jose.

Seriously, this OP is Shocked zil. Would have never expected something like this from a usually neutral guy like you Art_Morte. You put the Barça diving in first place and don't mention that Di Maria, Pepe and Marcelo have also dived?

Then you casually mention the violent game and you just say Madrid "maybe" did more rough tackles? And you consciously forget Arbeloa agressions to Villa? Marcelo stepping on Pedro? Mourinho agression to Vilanova?

I used to respect you Art_morte, not anymore, you are just a classier super_floren.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next