Adit
pUsHa
Mr Nick09
32 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia Empty Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:46 am

It's being reported by Valenciaplaza.com that Sheikh mansour conducted a study of the football market in Spain through one of his companies, Universal Trading.

Seeing that Real Madrid and Barcelona are not for Sale, his advisers focused on Valencia for obvious reasons.

He proposed a 1 Billion investment to buy the club, to get rid of the debt, to complete the stadium, and to dedicate 500M to the new sporting project. Valencia owners are opposed to it for now, and it's thought that he will return with a new offer.

Other clubs he is looking at are Sevilla and Atletico Madrid.

His dream would be to own a Spanish club as well

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/jeque-city-ha-querido-comprar/20111221dasdasftb_17/Tes

http://www.valenciaplaza.com/ver/44965/el-jeque-del-manchester-city-quiso-comprar-el-valencia-en-septiembre.html
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia Empty Re: Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia

Post by pUsHa Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:47 am

:lucas:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia Empty Re: Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia

Post by Adit Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 am

At the end sheik mansoor will buy all the clubs in the world and all income will go to sheik...win or lose what an idea sirji cheers
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 am

Make it happen. :dance:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:52 am

PLease Please Please make this happen. I don't care if it's Valencia but LA Liga needs it bad. In fact I would love it if he bought Atletico as he could make them into a top 5 team in Europe as even when there bad they have pulling power to get good players.

If this would happen Spain would have a bonafied top 4-5 teams with Real, Barca, Malaga, whoever he buys and Sevilla/Valencia.

The thing going under the radar is that Valencia is quietly building a monster w/o spending much money. IF they had the financial backing to keep there stars and keep the same scouting system they would be scary.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:54 am

dnmac4 wrote:PLease Please Please make this happen. I don't care if it's Valencia but LA Liga needs it bad. In fact I would love it if he bought Atletico as he could make them into a top 5 team in Europe as even when there bad they have pulling power to get good players.

If this would happen Spain would have a bonafied top 4-5 teams with Real, Barca, Malaga, whoever he buys and Sevilla/Valencia.

The thing going under the radar is that Valencia is quietly building a monster w/o spending much money. IF they had the financial backing to keep there stars and keep the same scouting system they would be scary.

I would love it if it's another club than Valencia, or it will become a very closed big 3.

If it's Sevilla for example, you will still have Valencia around building up as a strong organization. and we will have 4 very very strong teams in Spain shortly.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:59 am

are malaga's owners not rich enough ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:00 am

RealGunner wrote:are malaga's owners not rich enough ?

lol, what do you mean?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 am

RealGunner wrote:are malaga's owners not rich enough ?

Not rich enough to make an instant impact in the top 4.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 am

Malaga owners made them a EUROPA league esque team
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:03 am

True. I really think Atletico would be the best option. Valencia just needs to wipe out there debt so they can keep the players they develop. I mean think if they could have kept Villa and Silva and team them up with Alba, Matthieu, Soldado, both there keepers, Canales, Pablo, Banega, Piatti etc etc. They would be such a force.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 am

dnmac4 wrote:True. I really think Atletico would be the best option. Valencia just needs to wipe out there debt so they can keep the players they develop. I mean think if they could have kept Villa and Silva and team them up with Alba, Matthieu, Soldado, both there keepers, Canales, Pablo, Banega, Piatti etc etc. They would be such a force.

Add Mata to that too lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:07 am

I think Malaga owners are rich enough, but not thinking about throwing raw money in the club. It looked like a long term strategy to me. Maybe they dont have the money, LOL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's being reported by Valenciaplaza.com that Sheikh mansour conducted a study of the football market in Spain through one of his companies, Universal Trading.

Seeing that Real Madrid and Barcelona are not for Sale, his advisers focused on Valencia for obvious reasons.

He proposed a 1 Billion investment to buy the club, to get rid of the debt, to complete the stadium, and to dedicate 500M to the new sporting project. Valencia owners are opposed to it for now, and it's thought that he will return with a new offer.

Other clubs he is looking at are Sevilla and Atletico Madrid.

His dream would be to own a Spanish club as well

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/jeque-city-ha-querido-comprar/20111221dasdasftb_17/Tes

http://www.valenciaplaza.com/ver/44965/el-jeque-del-manchester-city-quiso-comprar-el-valencia-en-septiembre.html

affraid
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 am

Valencia is too classy for Mansour :coffee:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:13 am

500M would make Valencia look like Real Madrid's squad. bounce
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 am

Whoa, Valencia definitely deserves it. It would indeed be a beast of a team if they didn't have to sell their stars in order to stay afloat.

The team they have right now is decent enough, nevermind all those steals they find to stay competitive. With moneys they'd be incredible.

I'm hoping Málaga spend some big time cash every transfer window so they catch up, too.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:19 am

Sevilla it is for me. They are so rich in history, they hate everyone, everyone hate them lol

And they would give a job to Benitez Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Sevilla it is for me. They are so rich in history, they hate everyone, everyone hate them lol

And they would give a job to Benitez Very Happy

Nah mate......Valencia with benitez as coach + money.................no one would ever call La Liga a two horse race again.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:True. I really think Atletico would be the best option. Valencia just needs to wipe out there debt so they can keep the players they develop. I mean think if they could have kept Villa and Silva and team them up with Alba, Matthieu, Soldado, both there keepers, Canales, Pablo, Banega, Piatti etc etc. They would be such a force.

Add Mata to that too lol.

Haha true. I don't know how I forgot him.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am

doesnt that mean both his club cant compete in the same cup...unless he wants sevilla/valencia to play in the CL and man city stuck in EL
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 am

Weren't Valencia the strongest team in Spain before the owners decided to build a new stadium?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 am

halamadrid2 wrote:doesnt that mean both his club cant compete in the same cup...unless he wants sevilla/valencia to play in the CL and man city stuck in EL

I'm sure he could run the paperwork so one of his underlings would be the "owner". But thats's a good point I'm not sure what the rule is.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

There would be conflict of interest if City plays his Spanish team no?

not ethical at all, how does that work?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 am

BTW, does financial fairplay allow Sheikh Mansour to spend for Valencia ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next