Dnmac4
EarlyPrototype
Adit
pUsHa
Mr Nick09
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia - Page 3 Empty Re: Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia

Post by eyeopener Thu 22 Dec 2011, 23:36

Valencia: La Liga's forgotten giants

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/andy-mitten/la-liga-forgotten-giants-134519391.html

And: 5 reasons why Valencia CF are set to win another La Liga

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/993301-5-reasons-why-valencia-cf-are-set-to-win-another-la-liga

eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia - Page 3 Empty Re: Sheikh Mansour tried to buy Valencia

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri 23 Dec 2011, 00:15

No thank you. And I like Valencia, and would love them to be more financially secure and do better, and I wish for more competition in La Liga, but please none of this oil money ruining another league. At least Malaga did it properly.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri 23 Dec 2011, 00:16

Saetablanca wrote:No thank you. And I like Valencia, and would love them to be more financially secure and do better, and I wish for more competition in La Liga, but please none of this oil money ruining another league. At least Malaga did it properly.

If you guys can spend all the money you want then why can't Valencia? Seems like double standards to me.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri 23 Dec 2011, 00:48

english_jewel wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:No thank you. And I like Valencia, and would love them to be more financially secure and do better, and I wish for more competition in La Liga, but please none of this oil money ruining another league. At least Malaga did it properly.

If you guys can spend all the money you want then why can't Valencia? Seems like double standards to me.

Um, no. We dont even have an owner, its a testament to the great club that we are the richest even though Real Madrid is owned by the fans. Our money is our own, we have the history to back it up too. Not like we were a little club until some foreign murderer/oil tyrant dude just came in and injected his millions which we then used. Obviously, Valencia is a big club in itself, it never managed to get its own big money. I kinda disagreed with Malaga doing it, but at least they did it properly, investing in the city/area, building up the club slowly, a project in mind, etc. Not the City way of kid in a candy store with 500 million to spend.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri 23 Dec 2011, 01:57

I don't understand everyone's problem with "Oil Money"???? I have said it in another thread a while back and I am not calling the person's post who I quoted this but I can't help but feel there is a racist component to hating City and the Oil Money.

I mean from everything we know they run there business' legit and there not chaining 8 year olds to sewing machines or making poor people work 18 hour days for 5 cents an hour.

They just happen to sit upon the worlds best natural resource and really it's all of our faults that there so rich as were addicted to oil. I am too, I drive a Cadillac and you wont catch me in some electric car.

I think some of you need to look into how some of these Russian Billionaires got there money, needless to say it wasn't too legit and they stepped on a lot of there own people to do it not to mention they robbed there country of there own natural resources. But there white so people are OK with it. And it's not just white people as some of these Asian and Indian billionaires are just as guilty but I never hear any kind of outrage.

Again, I'm not calling anyone out or anything but I just would like to know what in particular makes people hate "Oil Money" so much??
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri 23 Dec 2011, 23:00

dnmac4 wrote:

I don't understand everyone's problem with "Oil Money"???? I have said it in another thread a while back and I am not calling the person's post who I quoted this but I can't help but feel there is a racist component to hating City and the Oil Money.

I mean from everything we know they run there business' legit and there not chaining 8 year olds to sewing machines or making poor people work 18 hour days for 5 cents an hour.

They just happen to sit upon the worlds best natural resource and really it's all of our faults that there so rich as were addicted to oil. I am too, I drive a Cadillac and you wont catch me in some electric car.

I think some of you need to look into how some of these Russian Billionaires got there money, needless to say it wasn't too legit and they stepped on a lot of there own people to do it not to mention they robbed there country of there own natural resources. But there white so people are OK with it. And it's not just white people as some of these Asian and Indian billionaires are just as guilty but I never hear any kind of outrage.

Again, I'm not calling anyone out or anything but I just would like to know what in particular makes people hate "Oil Money" so much??

Come on man, we all know how the Oil kings treat their people. And yes, I do regard the Russians in exactly the same light, in fact even worse, which is why I wrote murderers/oil barons, thought that language is a bit too strong maybe.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri 23 Dec 2011, 23:50

dnmac4 wrote:

ffs do people never get tired of playing the race card?

the problem people have with this is the money itself, noone gives a shit where it initially comes from, it just so happens that the people who buy football clubs are rich from oil... i couldn't care less if mansour got rich selling urinal cakes, my problem is plowing the money itself into the club

do you know what it's called when you have unlimited money on fm?

cheating

that's exactly what chelsea, man city and malaga are doing and i want valencia to have no part in that

that said, i'd bite the bullet if someone desperately wanted to invest and if we didn't get it, pathetico or sevilla would Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 24 Dec 2011, 00:03

che wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

ffs do people never get tired of playing the race card?

the problem people have with this is the money itself, noone gives a shit where it initially comes from, it just so happens that the people who buy football clubs are rich from oil... i couldn't care less if mansour got rich selling urinal cakes, my problem is plowing the money itself into the club

do you know what it's called when you have unlimited money on fm?

cheating

that's exactly what chelsea, man city and malaga are doing and i want valencia to have no part in that

that said, i'd bite the bullet if someone desperately wanted to invest and if we didn't get it, pathetico or sevilla would Laughing

+1
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat 07 Jan 2012, 16:29

buuuump

apparently mansour has competition from... some dudes from costa rica Suspect

http://www.valenciaplaza.com/ver/45696/un-grupo-inversor-de-costa-rica-muestra-interes-por-la-compra-del-valencia-cf-.html

valencia plaza is a legit newspaper, like the spanish version of the times, so not sure what to think about this...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 07 Jan 2012, 16:34

imagine it turns out like that indian guy who bought racing santander
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat 07 Jan 2012, 16:43

dnmac4 wrote:

This. +1
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3