areve
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
S
pasquale22
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation  Empty Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 am

It ended a visit to Turin Saud Bin Mohammed A. Al-Thani, son of the Emir of Qatar and a great fan of Juventus. It is perhaps the most prestigious member of the organizing committee of the World 2022, which will take place precisely in Qatar. On Sunday Sheikh attended with her young son - fans unleashed by Del Piero - the contest between the team and the Count of Parma, meeting in the stands also Andrea Agnelli. According to today's edition of "La Gazzetta dello Sport", Saud bin Mohammed A. Al-Thani, the world would have been won by Juventus Juventus Stadium dall'avveniristico and in particular, to the point that his team would have shown a willingness to study a proposal for cooperation in trade with the club of course Galfer. The economic outlook - says the pink - would be very interesting for the Old Lady.
==========================

Well seems like soon we will have sheikh in our board and owning part of our shares ...its not the first report and I saw him on the inguration and parma game
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation  Empty Re: Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 pm

hmmmmmm no thanks. juve doesnt deserve some arab owner to come in and swoop. we arnt that type of club... manchester is up north if thats what theyre r looking for
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation  Empty Re: Official - Juventus Witch of Qatar Sheikh: possible business cooperation

Post by S Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Who said they're going to come in and swoop ?I am sure that Juventus Board are not going to let that happen ..Perhaps they are interested in having a stake in Juventus' shares similar to Libyan investment group which has a 7.5 % stake in the clubs shares..

All in all these are just rumors and we're not sure if this would materialize or not..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:42 pm

It says offical...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 pm

So what ?So you believe all the official rossi to juve,aguero to juve reports ?

I think it must be from Tuttojuve or Tuttosport and both of them are certainly not credible sources..I would like to read more of this from other reputed websites,then i will certainly believe it..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:So what ?So you believe all the official rossi to juve,aguero to juve reports ?

I think it must be from Tuttojuve or Tuttosport and both of them are certainly not credible sources..I would like to read more of this from other reputed websites,then i will certainly believe it..
what i dont understand is... how is this official? all it says is that they met.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:49 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:So what ?So you believe all the official rossi to juve,aguero to juve reports ?

what i dont understand is... how is this official? all it says is that they met.

This certainly from Tuttojuve where they like to place the 'Official' word besides every report..lol..This is very common..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

This certainly from Tuttojuve where they like to place the 'Official' word besides every report..lol..This is very common..
lol :facepalm: damn tuttojuve. everytime i see official i get excited
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Official is GAZETTA DELLA SPORT from Google Translate
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 pm

They could be eyeing for the investment in our stadium rights. Millions of dollar baby~ Very Happy
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:54 pm

I'll take whatever investment they're offering. Being proud of balancing our books and being a publicly owned corporation is great and all, but I'll take some major private investment. Juve needs this and Serie A needs Juve to be great or else we're going to continue to see Russian teams continue to buy some of Serie A's first rate players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:56 pm

What do you mean So what?

When on earth did a report say Offical for Aguero or Rossi, get your info straight Surag.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:08 pm

if they can get a stake and next year helping us to bid for players like Kun with big $$$$$, then please hurry up and take over and get rid of Marotta and Guild...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

What do you mean So what?

When on earth did a report say Offical for Aguero or Rossi, get your info straight Surag.

come on sciacca, are u going to casually forget that Devi posted like 500000 reports of "close" "official" "b.news" regarding the almost official transfer of these players?

The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm

I am sort of against this but the idea is quite attractive.
Depending on the scale it is used.

I mean, lets say Juventus make the champions league with this squad.
Then they can reinforce with funding and the club is already attractive.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm

B.News "In a few hours", "next week", "A few days"

Nothing said Offical
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:B.News "In a few hours", "next week", "A few days"

Nothing said Offical

maybe nothing you (nor I) would believe said official, but the reports were there Razz

anyway its not that relevant to the discussion. FYI im not accusing u of anything here
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Player X is signing in the next 4 hrs.... oh dem times....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 pm

I think you are incorrectly interpreting why devi uses the term "official" on some threads. Official does not mean that the idea being discussed in the article will happen, it just means that it is confirmed that the items in the article did happen. In this case, it is official that Saud Bin Mohammed A. Al-Thani met with Juve officials on a potential partnership. It's not official that a partnership has been brokered.

Devi, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what you mean by "official."
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 pm

I know Aldo lol, no worries.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know Aldo lol, no worries.

B.News from Icelandic press: AGUERO SIGNS!!!! 495M transfer fee!
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Juventude wrote:I think you are incorrectly interpreting why devi uses the term "official" on some threads. Official does not mean that the idea being discussed in the article will happen, it just means that it is confirmed that the items in the article did happen. In this case, it is official that Saud Bin Mohammed A. Al-Thani met with Juve officials on a potential partnership. It's not official that a partnership has been brokered.

Devi, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what you mean by "official."

nope OFFICIAL is GAZETTA DELLO SPORT translated by Google Translate Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Ufficale = Offical
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Ufficale = Offical

llol google translate translates Gazetta as OFFICIAL if u don't trust me check it try it and see it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Atleast people should read the article before jumping to conclusions..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next