B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !

+10
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Juventude
BoBo
inderbaby
LWL91
juventus101
Juventino89
The_ItalianFool
Luca
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !  - Page 3 Empty Re: B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 pm

BoBo wrote:
zarola wrote:I don't get why an undefeated team is begging for change so much especially from their hardest working and most inform player. It literally makes no sense,I don't even think you guys realize how stupid you sound.

This is not Inter Juve tend to have ambitions (sorry but thats it)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !  - Page 3 Empty Re: B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 pm

zarola wrote:I don't get why an undefeated team is begging for change so much especially from their hardest working and most inform player. It literally makes no sense,I don't even think you guys realize how stupid you sound.

The fact is no one in Juve section thinks Pepe is super talented but hes been great so far. And credit should be given where it's due. Even Inter fans think so.

...Pepe haters are like bunch of monkeys..

Last edited by Lynx100 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I give Pepe credit but I'll never favour him, regardless of form if were being honest.

Did you hate him last season when Juventus finished 7th? Probably not because you are his fan through thick and thin and I respect that but not the mega bullshit about having to support him because he is playing well- if that was the case we would all be Barcelona fans after all...

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Im not a pepe 'fan' at all

I just give credit where it's due - plain and simple.
He was nothing special last season so I was surprised he was bought.
This season, he's in form and deserves credit.
When he loses form and goes back to being average - he won't get any praise

What's so complicated to understand about that??
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Nothing complicated about it I am just loyal to the players I like and the ones that I do not favour I do not praise but I do respect. Pepe is the latter and I'll stick to that.

To be honest that is a damn near perfect definition of bandwaggoning (no offense)
He is playing well- lets praise him
He isn't playing well- *bleep* him lets move on

And I understand that, I'll just never think like that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Giving someone a pat on the back for a good job is not "bandwagonning" :facepalm: If hes in form, he plays. If not hes benched and someone else in form plays.

Infact, if thats the case, all coaches and managers in the world (including Conte) are "bandwagonning"

When Pepe loses form, Ill be the first to say he needs to be benched. But while hes contributing to the team as the teams 2nd highest goalscorer, he deserves our full support even if you think hes not super talented (and he clearly isnt IMO).
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Justifying hating on him when he isn't performing is low though
And you didn't mention benching until now- that changes everything.

The way you made your statement earlier it made it sound like you'll support him until he stops playing well and when he does he is dead to you, I like to be loyal to the players I favour even in rough patches and the ones I do not favour I just do not favour.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Whos hating?? I dont LOVE players or HATE players. I either admire them or I dont. Thats it.

Ill support Pepe as long as hes a Juve player. Just like I do Amauri too (even if he has acted like a douche). If Pepes in form and helping the team, ill support his being in the first XI. If hes not in form and not helping the team, ill support him being benched.

At the end of the day, I will be in full support of the best, most in-form players being on the field from the start.

So, when hes playing well, he deserves Kudos. When hes not, he deserves to make way for someone in form. No Love, No hate. Just Forza Juve.

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Whos hating?? I dont LOVE players or HATE players. I either admire them or I dont. Thats it.

Ill support Pepe as long as hes a Juve player. Just like I do Amauri too (even if he has acted like a douche). If Pepes in form and helping the team, ill support his being in the first XI. If hes not in form and not helping the team, ill support him being benched.

At the end of the day, I will be in full support of the best, most in-form players being on the field from the start.

So, when hes playing well, he deserves Kudos. When hes not, he deserves to make way for someone in form. No Love, No hate. Just Forza Juve.

This sums up my view. +1
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:Whos hating?? I dont LOVE players or HATE players. I either admire them or I dont. Thats it.

This sums up my view. +1

- 1 Razz

anyway if u get negged, know it wasn't me, that isn't my thing...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 am

It is just a misunderstanding with the words you originally used then, no worries

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:25 am

Good formation...
Subs..>Elia,Pazienza & Del Piero!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3