CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

2 posters

Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 am

And 'sorry' Giorgio Chiellini after the game against Milan. It is the result and how things might have turned out differently with more attention the first time: "When you leave too much space to Milan, they punish you, because they are a great team and show the wonderful goal that they scored. L 'intensity of the second time, however, has allowed us back into the game and I think in the end we deserved the draw. regrettable, because losing is never good, but the performance of the recovery can comfort us in view of Udine. Certainly not now face the Friuli is the maximum, because they are run in the preliminaries for the Champions League but we will give the soul from the beginning. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:19 am

Forza Giorgione !

Realistically the space and the set-pieces are Juventus' biggest concerns in my opinion.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:22 am

I have faith in him he will comeback again and when inform he will be great
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:23 am

DeviAngel wrote:I have faith in him he will comeback again and when inform he will be great

Oh that is a given brother.

The problems are not his fault exclusively, in fact, they are anything but his fault. More of a collective problem.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:25 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I have faith in him he will comeback again and when inform he will be great

Oh that is a given brother.

The problems are not his fault exclusively, in fact, they are anything but his fault. More of a collective problem.

I love bonucci but sometimes he makes more trouble for Chiel than helping and rotating Bonucci with Lugano he will learn a lot and Chielini to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 am

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I have faith in him he will comeback again and when inform he will be great

Oh that is a given brother.

The problems are not his fault exclusively, in fact, they are anything but his fault. More of a collective problem.

I love bonucci but sometimes he makes more trouble for Chiel than helping and rotating Bonucci with Lugano he will learn a lot and Chielini to

Well I think the problem is that wingbacks were so unreliable that Chiellini and Bonucci had to drift over and cover for them, so that made Bonucci seem worse. Chiellini has the skill to cope with it but Bonucci does not.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:32 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I have faith in him he will comeback again and when inform he will be great

Oh that is a given brother.

The problems are not his fault exclusively, in fact, they are anything but his fault. More of a collective problem.

I love bonucci but sometimes he makes more trouble for Chiel than helping and rotating Bonucci with Lugano he will learn a lot and Chielini to

Well I think the problem is that wingbacks were so unreliable that Chiellini and Bonucci had to drift over and cover for them, so that made Bonucci seem worse. Chiellini has the skill to cope with it but Bonucci does not.

no way that credit passed out long time ago for Bonucci ...I mean OLOF Melberg was better than him with Grygera/Zebina and Molinaro no way ..... sorry Bonucci is not mature yet not enough but he will reach the top and lets not start but Licht is great him and krasic made us having great right side ...but today krasic was out of forum and licht had to do all attack and defend
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 am

Trust me when I say this, Bonucci will be better than Lugano on the long run, when it comes to the future :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 am

sciacca wrote:Trust me when I say this, Bonucci will be better than Lugano on the long run, when it comes to the future :coffee:

ofc lugano is 31 lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:05 am

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Trust me when I say this, Bonucci will be better than Lugano on the long run, when it comes to the future :coffee:

ofc lugano is 31 lol

I mean when Bonucci is 31, he will be a bigger player than what Lugano has done so far

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:07 am

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Trust me when I say this, Bonucci will be better than Lugano on the long run, when it comes to the future :coffee:

ofc lugano is 31 lol

I mean when Bonucci is 31, he will be a bigger player than what Lugano has done so far

we need to wait for that ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"  Empty Re: CHIELLINI JUVENTUS.COM: "In Udine give the soul"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum