B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !

+10
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Juventude
BoBo
inderbaby
LWL91
juventus101
Juventino89
The_ItalianFool
Luca
DeviAngel
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !  - Page 2 Empty Re: B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !

Post by Juventude Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:This formation is not from SKY, and SKY has not reported anything yet on the formation. In fact, SKY is currently saying Matri is playing over Quags...

Devi, I'd really like to know where you got the report of SKY claiming this.

According to their website... it's Matri.

http://sport.sky.it/sport/statistiche/calcio/2011_2012/serie_a/squadre/juventus.html

And how is this breaking news? He started last game... impressed... scored a goal... if he starts again it's expected to happen, nothing surprising.

I agree. Just logically, this report didn't add up for me. Quags was basically starting for Matri because of the short rest from the mid-week Roma match-up. I find it hard to believe that Conte would start Quags again on three days rest when he has a rested Matri at his disposal. Both are great strikers that will, hopefully, be rotated when the team has a few days between matches.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !  - Page 2 Empty Re: B.NEWS : SKY - Quagliarella to start in first 11 against Udine !

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Since when does Pirlo play on the left side of Midfield? He's a Regista lol, that formation is false, selections might be mostly right overall, but starting XI is almost predicatable.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Most of our wingers suck?

Two be honest, only two of them 'suck', and that is Giaccherini and Pepe and yet their in good form. Though we can use or get better, like Giovinco for instance, a wingers are always esstential to this system.

The only winger that we have right now that 'sucks' is Krasic.

Pepe, Giac, Esti, and even Elia have done nothing short of what Conte has asked of them as far as I'm concerned.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 pm

This proves what Conte promised ... all who show that they are worth and train hard will be in first 11
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:07 pm

BoBo wrote:
LWL91 wrote:
BoBo wrote:True it is but i dont like the fact that a modern 4-3-3 is really a 4-5-1 i would be pleased if Conte played a 4-3-1-2 or a straight 4-3-3 with Vuci-Matri-Del P and i think Mourinho made it work when Inter won somthing so thoose mentioned tactics should also be kind of modern and build to win

if you play with 3 strikers who does not track back you leave no space for the midfielders but to defend. Marchisio would never be able to continue his current form and we could end up replacing Pirlo for a more defending midfielder perhaps..

4-3-2-1 would be perfect when Giovinco returns but at the moment we have too many wingers to imply such a centralized system with out current players..

I think Marchisio would strive in a straight up 4-3-3 the strikers should leave him plenty of room and i could not care less if pirlo was to step aside for a more defensive guy we would still have Vidal too

I dont care about the wingers most of them suck anyway Del Piero would be as good as Gio behind 2 strikers but anyways i still prefer the 4-4-2 so no point in me defending the 4-3-3 system i just mentioned it in comparison to the 4-5-1 or 4-5-1-0 at lot of teams are playing at the moment

Del P cannot be utilized in that way. The guy is 37 years old, he is not equipped to be used in that manner.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Most of our wingers suck?

Two be honest, only two of them 'suck', and that is Giaccherini and Pepe and yet their in good form. Though we can use or get better, like Giovinco for instance, a wingers are always esstential to this system.

The only winger that we have right now that 'sucks' is Krasic.

Pepe, Giac, Esti, and even Elia have done nothing short of what Conte has asked of them as far as I'm concerned.

Once again Fab, you speak without even knowing what you're saying. The wingers were not the problem, the problem was how to fit all three Marchisio, Vidal and Pirlo. They were just too good to be left on the bench, and that shifted to the formation changing, the formation in which the fans and the media claimed this summer.

If you didn't realize a while back, he doesen't think of his wingers as wingers, but as Strikers(attackers). In fact, the whole point of a 4-2-4 was to have offensive wingers and for the two CM's to cover and defend at the back, but with Pirlo not capable of doing that, and Marchisio all alone, it was just impossible.

So that BS of... 'Conte's system needs wingers who track back', is not true and I'd like to see an expert article that even claimes this.

Specifically though, Elia is still needs to learn the tactics, which is still a lame excuse.
Krasic(is the only player) who relies on technical skills not adapted for Serie A, not because he sucks. If you trully think that, then you have no idea what a class player is.
Giaccherini is just a version of Giovinco, but a worst one.
Pepe? If you play him more towards the middle of the pitch meaning a 4-2-4, then he would not play the same as now. Seeing he's put into more of an offensive position, he performs better.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:19 pm

If you watch the Juve games instead of the SKY reports you would realize Juventus play with a pressure and pressing system. We go crazy for the ball when we dont have it, and keep it when we do. Maximum running and effort is needed from everyone.

You wanna know why Marchisio Vidal and Pirlo can be so good? Its because the "strikers(attackers)" track back when they need to. If they didnt, how do you think the midfielders have that much freedom? the team moves as a unit.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Oh, and I dont think Krasic sucks. I was just defending Giac and Pepe because they are playing better and contributing more than Krasic is.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Because they're actually playing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:If you watch the Juve games instead of the SKY reports you would realize Juventus play with a pressure and pressing system. We go crazy for the ball when we dont have it, and keep it when we do. Maximum running and effort is needed from everyone.

You wanna know why Marchisio Vidal and Pirlo can be so good? Its because the "strikers(attackers)" track back when they need to. If they didnt, how do you think the midfielders have that much freedom? the team moves as a unit.

Typical Fabri, with another acting piece.

I've said this 10 million times, I know how Juve play. I've said through philoshpy of playing with their module, countless times, don't even come here and claim I don't watch Juve. As it stands, you didn't even know why the formation was shifted.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Luca wrote:Because they're actually playing

:bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Did you see Krasic when he played?

Do you see what position Juventus is in playing these players?

Do you realize we have another half of the season to go?

Nuff said.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:31 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Did you see Krasic when he played?

Do you see what position Juventus is in playing these players?

Do you realize we have another half of the season to go?

Nuff said.

Yes I did, and I saw him outperform Pepe many times.
Yes, in that position mostly due to Marchisio being World Class and his heriocs.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Do you realize that Krasic obviously cannot contribute as much as Pepe and Giaccherini from the bench?

You made such an irrelevant post is all, of course Krasic has contributed as much as those two players when he hasn't even played...

That is like saying Cassano or Rossi haven't contributed as much as Pepe to their respective clubs when both are facing long term injuries, they simply cannot contribute even if they wanted to

You're not really using Juventus' position in the table for argument's sake are you? Because that would really offend me, the team I support topping the league....

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

All I am saying is we are in first place with Giac and Pepe. How do they suck?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Luca wrote:Do you realize that Krasic obviously cannot contribute as much as Pepe and Giaccherini from the bench?

You made such an irrelevant post is all, of course Krasic has contributed as much as those two players when he hasn't even played...

That is like saying Cassano or Rossi haven't contributed as much as Pepe to their respective clubs when both are facing long term injuries, they simply cannot contribute even if they wanted to

You're not really using Juventus' position in the table for argument's sake are you? Because that would really offend me, the team I support topping the league....

According to him Balotelli hasn't won trophies :lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:All I am saying is we are in first place with Giac and Pepe. How do they suck?

Elia and Krasic are better, simple.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:All I am saying is we are in first place with Giac and Pepe. How do they suck?

Elia and Krasic are better, simple.

I never contested that :facepalm:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 pm

I never said they did- although they both are wasteful and are frustrating on the field at times, so is Krasic
I was just stating, Krasic has been frozen out of the squad pretty much, he is the next Amauri at this point so talking about how he hasn't contributed is not fair- despite whether or not he could have fought his way back into the team it just didn't happen for him.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:43 pm

I think if Krasic chooses to stay and Conte wants him to stay thru the break there is absolutely no reason that Krasic, and Elia, should be playing a lot more often in the second half the season.

Right now we gotta maintain this lead.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:52 pm

I don't get why an undefeated team is begging for change so much especially from their hardest working and most inform player. It literally makes no sense,I don't even think you guys realize how stupid you sound.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:53 pm

zarola wrote:I don't get why an undefeated team is begging for change so much especially from their hardest working and most inform player. It literally makes no sense,I don't even think you guys realize how stupid you sound.

This is not Inter Juve tend to have ambitions (sorry but thats it)
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 pm

BoBo wrote:
zarola wrote:I don't get why an undefeated team is begging for change so much especially from their hardest working and most inform player. It literally makes no sense,I don't even think you guys realize how stupid you sound.

WERE IN FIRST PLACE WITH OUR BETTER PLAYERS ON THE BENCH!!!

How is that not ambitious? We havent even seen the full power and were IN FIRST!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:57 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
BoBo wrote:

WERE IN FIRST PLACE WITH OUR BETTER PLAYERS ON THE BENCH!!!

How is that not ambitious? We havent even seen the full power and were IN FIRST!

I want to improve on all our draws the ambition is to win it all
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 pm

BoBo wrote:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next