Rebaño Sagrado
Catracho
Ganso
Highburied
rsinatra
42 posters

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by danyjr Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Catracho wrote:This is the talk of an ignorant Argentine...
It's okay, you can say whatever you wants say now, cause I won't be seeing much of you after 20th June :coffee:

That being said, I want Corinthians to go through because I rather face the inferior.

Corinthians will know how to effectively shut down and frustrate a mentally weak Juan Roman Riquelme.

Yeah...Ponte Preta anyone? Laughing

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Copa Libertadores thread

Post by Catracho Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:45 am

danyjr wrote:
It's okay, you can say whatever you wants say now, cause I won't be seeing much of you after 20th June :coffee:

That being said, I want Corinthians to go through because I rather face the inferior.

Corinthians will know how to effectively shut down and frustrate a mentally weak Juan Roman Riquelme.

lol @ thinking Corinthians aren't fielding their reserves right now in E Brasileirao Laughing Like I said, ignorant Argentine.

Corinthians are "inferior" but just beat Santos IN their house, while keeping a clean sheet, and have the best defense in this tournament, with only 2 goals scored against them...

Go back to your cueva. The tears of Juan Roman Riquelme and every Boca fan will be delicious after we beat yall home and away in the final :coffee:

Back to being Riber's son. Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
rsinatra wrote:You in Europe atm?

I kind of sacrifice everything lol. But I am often free on Thursdays and sometimes Fridays, so I can just stay up or wake up right before the match. In the most extreme cases where it really isnt possible, I have to download it from rojadirecta.
Yeah, I'm visiting family in Italy. I can't really download matches or stream them though, because my internet plan only gives me 10 gigs a month. Kind of a bummer.

Sad that does really suck.

braylann wrote:
I think Santos' pace will cause us lots of problems.

Playing Santos wouldve been easy...wouldve been like 4-0....

Corinthians will be a better test. A REAL defense for once

lol boca 4-0 against santos. i remember flu destroying boca at la bombonera just a couple of months ago. yes, boca went on to destroy flu afterwards in 2 different occasons, but that 0-2 defeat at home stayed there to show how fragile this current boca can be. not to mention that flu were plagued with injuries on at least 1 of the 2 subsequent defeats.
and santos are better than flu. so, i think 4-0 against santos is a bit of a stretch.

the problems with santos are always injuries and exhaustion. against corinthians we had an exhausted neymar, a ganso and an arouca who had just come back from injury, a borges that came on the second half also back from an injury, and so on. they deserved their 1-0 but it's not like it should've been 4-0. so, please, argentine, easy on your bias. and i think corinthians are more organized than boca.

Catracho wrote:
danyjr wrote:

lol @ thinking Corinthians aren't fielding their reserves right now in E Brasileirao Laughing Like I said, ignorant Argentine.

Corinthians are "inferior" but just beat Santos IN their house, while keeping a clean sheet, and have the best defense in this tournament, with only 2 goals scored against them...

Go back to your cueva. The tears of Juan Roman Riquelme and every Boca fan will be delicious after we beat yall home and away in the final :coffee:

i should remind catracho that, had it not been for your goalie, santos would've scored 1-2 goals towards the end of that match. so yes, the GK is a part of the defense, but it's not like the back 4 were perfect. we had the chances. there was also a pass from ganso that left both neymar and borges alone with the gk, but they *bleep* it up for each other. so it was our own mistakes too. but congrats with ur gk!
also, you had a relatively easy group and that's undeniable, a relatively easy round of 16, and your first real challenge was vasco. i'm not trying to take any credit away from your team, your 1-0 win against us was fair, but let's keep our feet on the ground, shall we? or else i could use our 8-0 win as an example that, on a good day, santos can literally destroy our opponents - even though that 8-0 was against a sort of weak team. either way, we've come back from a first-leg defeat against velez, i dont see why we couldnt do it at the pacaembu - we're used to playing there and against corinthians, so it won't be as disarming for the players.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Catracho wrote:
danyjr wrote:

Have you forgot you lost to them in Paulistão only a couple of months ago? You weren't using your reserves back then, were you?

danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:48 pm

we were :coffee: Saved our players for the Vasco home series. smoking

The buttmad from this Argentine... enjoy being our little sister, bro.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:43 am

i dont want to go around quoting and stuff, cuz its boring.

but don't forget we are fighting for the treble...Boca also has selction and exhaustion issues...its not just Santos. And I'm sorry, but I just don't see Santos beating Boca in a tournament this important.

I remember all the crap people were talking about how La U was going to take down Boca, that they could win the tournament, blah blah blah. No chance whatsoever, the whole match was dominated by Boca. I also believe that Corinthians have the best chance against Boca, and will pass through Santos...but be realistic. There will be nothing easy about playing Boca, and the match won't be simple. Conrithinas will have to play a perfect game in order to win.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:45 am

perfect two games

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Sampaoli is a River fan, he will see this through :coffee:

Also, treble? Boca need a miracle to pull it off after last night.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Arsenal playing Belgrano and Tigre playing Independiente, both at home. Clausura is out of hands now and we only have ourselves to blame. I hope we finish third at least because we are going to have a tough last match away from home. Frankly though, I'll be happy as long as we win Libertadores.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 pm

haha I said FIGHTING for, didnt necessarily mean winning!!!

I meant it in reference to fitness problems more than actually winning

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 pm

and miracles happen!

chelsea is proof of this

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Anyone counting out Santos is crazy! Hopefully Santos give a old fashioned beating on Corinthians!
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 pm

biggiejay wrote:Anyone counting out Santos is crazy! Hopefully Santos give a old fashioned beating on Corinthians!

shouldn't you be selling players in order to buy the opponent out in the last game to save your status as a Serie A team. :coffee:
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 pm

lol @ Boca fans acting as if they're the team to beat in La Libertadores.. Yall never stop giving me lulz.

lel.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Los 4 semifinalistas de la Libertadores perdieron este fin de semana en sus respectivos campeonatos nacionales :

BOCA JUNIORS 0 Arsenal 3 (penúltima fecha Clausura 2012)
Ponte Preta 1 CORINTHIANS 0 (5a fecha Brasileirao 2012)
ColoColo 2 UNIVERSIDAD DE CHILE 0 (semifinales ida Apertura 2012)
Flamengo 1 SANTOS 0 (5a fecha Brasileirao 2012)

Boca Jrs. quedó 3º a 1 fecha del final.
Univ.de Chile obligada a ganar por 2 goles en la semifinal vuelta si quiere jugar la Final del Apertura.
Santos quedó 17º con 3 puntos.
Corinthians quedó ÚLTIMO con 1 punto.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Corinthians quedó ÚLTIMO con 1 punto.

Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Catrollcho :bow:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 am

Ganso wrote:Corinthians quedó ÚLTIMO con 1 punto.

Laughing

como sente vivendo em 1979 Internacional

Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 am

Come sente vivevndo em...em.....ah eh,nunca ganharam a liberatdores lel. lanterna kkkkkk CADE O CAMPEAO
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Catracho wrote:
biggiejay wrote:Anyone counting out Santos is crazy! Hopefully Santos give a old fashioned beating on Corinthians!

shouldn't you be selling players in order to buy the opponent out in the last game to save your status as a Serie A team. :coffee:

Haha please show me show proof before you talk out of your ass. We all know Corinthians is the mafia de apito. 2005 you guys definitely deserved the campeonato kkkkkkk um bando de ladrão fedorento!
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 pm

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 32 Diploma-do-sofredor-corinthians-100-anos-virgem

Um torcedor do Corinthians vai dizer: “ah, mas a Libertadores tem 50 anos, não 100!”. Mas o caso é que o Timão completou 100 anos estando na fila da Libertadores. Foi falta de planejamento. Gastaram tudo comprando um Mundial (aquela piada) e ficaram sem grana pra uma Libertadores
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:22 am

Hows it feel begging O Galo to lay down for you so that you don't relegate???

Enjoy being mediocre.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 pm

i have only one thing to say: PRA CIMA DELES, PEIXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O SANTOS É O TIME DA VIRADA!!!!!!!!!

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 32 46895510
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 am

The Official Copa Libertadores thread - Page 32 Cabeca-peixe_gustavoserbonchini-11024
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:54 am

banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:09 am

i have the impression corinthians told all the "gandulinhas" to take their time in when the ball goes out.. lol
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next