So i was reading some of the comments on here.

+41
Arquitecto
El Gunner
MJ
RED
Highburied
M99
OLpower
REWB
BiasedMilanFan3
Forza
Dnmac4
kiranr
Tomwin Lannister
Abramovich
Ali
Luca
urbaNRoots
Lex
Ganso
Grande_Milano
Eivindo
_LMG_10_
nichabr
Sushi Master
the xcx
Iceman
tonger
El Chelsea Fuerte
Le Samourai
leemhuis
Lord Hades
RealGunner
Swanhends
Raptorgunner
Albiceleste
Be/\/ceCALI
Adit
TalkingReckless
gunner1987
BarrileteCosmico
milanfan7
45 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So i was reading some of the comments on here. - Page 2 Empty Re: So i was reading some of the comments on here.

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 pm

I can see Arsenal dominating Milan's midfield, but then I can also see us waste numerous chances to get raped in a counter attack.

Even game, for sure.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

So i was reading some of the comments on here. - Page 2 Empty Re: So i was reading some of the comments on here.

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Milan are favourites, Everyone knows that. But the game will be unpredictable

This thread would have generated u 20 pages 2 years ago Milanfan7, Not anymore Wink
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:23 pm

im gonna be nervous for the next 2 months... great... time to start watching arsenal tapes allegri!
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:23 pm

lol no point getting nervous right now ( goes for both set of fans )

We ( Arsenal) need to concentrate on getting and staying into top 4 for now. CL is months away
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:25 pm

RealGunner wrote:Milan are favourites, Everyone knows that. But the game will be unpredictable

This thread would have generated u 20 pages 2 years ago Milanfan7, Not anymore Wink

Almost 30 posts in an hour..............are you sure about that?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 pm

if milan spend well in jan which they most likely will i can see them winning comfortably right now its even though...the left side of our mid is utter crap and slow and arsenals have walcott on that side....fast mofo...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:33 pm

english_jewel wrote:

What an idiot you are.

Jibers said he didn't feel like Arsenal or Chelsea would qualify and Iceman is basically saying if Arsenal improve they will beat Milan, not insulting Milan at all. The only post that backs you up is the last one but just go see the thread in your section about Arsenal and read to me what the first post says.

Go see a doctor.

You post lost all its validity,if it had any,when you insulted me. Post reported to moderator.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Judging by your showings in the last 2 champions leagues, it may actually be a walk in the park for Arsenal.

I mean, against tottenham last season, that was quite pathetic. Tottenham had conceded goals in EVERY match (but 1) before playing you guys. Yet in 180 minutes, the great AC milan could not score against a newly promoted rookie team. Why was peter crouch left wide open to score in the san siro?? He's so easy to mark!

And then I remember when you guys played ManU the season before that. Ronnie was on your team (which is why I watched), and you looked so impotent in attack. It didn't even look like they were trying. I remember thinking to myself Is this AC milan B team?

Hopefully you guys will do better this year.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Typical If Ibra and Thiago gets injured before this game... Pato might also be out, again lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Laughing the day you can't call someone an idiot is the day I hang up my keyboard :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:Milan are favourites, Everyone knows that. But the game will be unpredictable

where are fever,milanaa,giancarlo,and the rest when you need them.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:38 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:Judging by your showings in the last 2 champions leagues, it may actually be a walk in the park for Arsenal.

I mean, against tottenham last season, that was quite pathetic. Tottenham had conceded goals in EVERY match (but 1) before playing you guys. Yet in 180 minutes, the great AC milan could not score against a newly promoted rookie team. Why was peter crouch left wide open to score in the san siro?? He's so easy to mark!

And then I remember when you guys played ManU the season before that. Ronnie was on your team (which is why I watched), and you looked so impotent in attack. It didn't even look like they were trying. I remember thinking to myself Is this AC milan B team?

We did score against tottenham,but the referee disallowed the goal(it should have stood). The year before it was the worst year for Milan in the last 25 years,no one even talks about it since everyone knows that it was a disaster.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:40 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:Judging by your showings in the last 2 champions leagues, it may actually be a walk in the park for Arsenal.

Tottenham won because we had every player in attack, and Lennon was given space to counter (he had to run 1vs1 against Yepes, who is an old slow man), but Abate should have marked Crouch there though I think, he just seemed to be jogging behind him if I remember correctly. We couldnt score because we had zero creativity in our midfield, which is currently our biggest problem even today, and is where Arsenal can have a good chance to make some damage. Also if Thiago Silva is out, we are pretty much worthless in defense, because Allegri loves Bonera as a back-up lol.

Against Manu we had the worst Milan team in history, it doesnt really need much explanation. I mean, the fat samba wanker, Borriello and Huntertard? Slow and worthless against a solid Manu-defence at the time. At least now we are better in attack, although our midfield is still headless, specially when Van Bommel and Ambrosini are running around competing for yellow cards.

Last edited by Eivindo on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I missed anything? Read CL draw thread earlier in the day, wasnt any quarrels.

On game: forums not only goallegacy com do question EPL teams chances against Italian opposition. In summary the possibility of failure is really high.

3 out of 4 teams have godawful defence, and Milan has leftback issue((
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

What an idiot you are.

Jibers said he didn't feel like Arsenal or Chelsea would qualify and Iceman is basically saying if Arsenal improve they will beat Milan, not insulting Milan at all. The only post that backs you up is the last one but just go see the thread in your section about Arsenal and read to me what the first post says.

Go see a doctor.

You post lost all its validity,if it had any,when you insulted me. Post reported to moderator.

Yeah, and you going out trolling and calling BPL fans cocky and fueling this whole Premface shit isn't annoying and insulting?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 pm

let the game talk,were months away
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Eivindo wrote:

Tottenham won because we had every player in attack, and Lennon was given space to counter (he had to run 1vs1 against Yepes, who is an old slow man), but Abate should have marked Crouch there though I think, he just seemed to be jogging behind him if I remember correctly. We couldnt score because we had zero creativity in our midfield, which is currently our biggest problem even today, and is where Arsenal can have a good chance to make some damage. Also if Thiago Silva is out, we are pretty much worthless in defense, because Allegri loves Bonera as a back-up lol.

Against Manu we had the worst Milan team in history, it doesnt really need much explanation. I mean, the fat samba wanker, Borriello and Huntertard? Slow and worthless against a solid Manu-defence at the time. At least now we are better in attack, although our midfield is still headless, specially when Van Bommel and Ambrosini are running around competing for yellow cards.

Yea, you guys had a pretty weird squad that season. Guys like boriello and huntelaar were just not AC milan material. And Ronnie was so off-and-on. Not consistent but still tried to playmake and showed glimpses of brilliance here and there. I remember when he tore Juve a new asshole Smile
You guys had just lost Kaka that season too, so I can understand the subpar performances.

However last season against Tottenham there's no excuse lol.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Oh dear, sounds like Milanfan didn't get his bowl of Rice Krispies and Flake bar this morning Crying or Very sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:
Eivindo wrote:

Yea, you guys had a pretty weird squad that season. Guys like boriello and huntelaar were just not AC milan material. And Ronnie was so off-and-on. Not consistent but still tried to playmake and showed glimpses of brilliance here and there. I remember when he tore Juve a new asshole Smile
You guys had just lost Kaka that season too, so I can understand the subpar performances.

However last season against Tottenham there's no excuse lol.

im pretty sure the ref disallowing our 2 legit goals is a good excuse....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 pm

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:If Arsenal spend in January I'd be worried as an AC Milan fan.

Why? Odds are most players bought would be cup-tied anyways

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Luca wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:If Arsenal spend in January I'd be worried as an AC Milan fan.

You obviously don't know what kind of players Wenger likes to get
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

What an idiot you are.

Go see a doctor.

:lol!: funniest thing I've read all day danke.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Every fan base has cocky people. What annoys me is the English media, especially the ones who do the pre-game champions league talking on sky sports. Greame souness or however it's spelt.

As soon as they talk about an italian team, all you hear is how they're going to be out matched.

They all said city had way too much for Napoli. Napoli won and now they say the same f**king about Chelsea. And That Arsenal defence will be too much for Milan. No

One quote when the list of seeded and unseeded teams were shown on the screen was along the lines of "Arsenal won't worry about any team on the list."

I actually hate the English media when it comes to European nights. The build up for a match vs Italian or German opposition is 30 minutes of slating the foriegn opposition. There's bias then there's idiocy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:36 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Luca wrote:

You obviously don't know what kind of players Wenger likes to get

lol

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:

Almost 30 posts in an hour..............are you sure about that?

Those were good times mate!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next