So i was reading some of the comments on here.

+41
Arquitecto
El Gunner
MJ
RED
Highburied
M99
OLpower
REWB
BiasedMilanFan3
Forza
Dnmac4
kiranr
Tomwin Lannister
Abramovich
Ali
Luca
urbaNRoots
Lex
Ganso
Grande_Milano
Eivindo
_LMG_10_
nichabr
Sushi Master
the xcx
Iceman
tonger
El Chelsea Fuerte
Le Samourai
leemhuis
Lord Hades
RealGunner
Swanhends
Raptorgunner
Albiceleste
Be/\/ceCALI
Adit
TalkingReckless
gunner1987
BarrileteCosmico
milanfan7
45 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So i was reading some of the comments on here. Empty So i was reading some of the comments on here.

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:23 pm

And my god are Bpl fans cocky. Do you think that we're wolverhampton or something? We're the italian champions. Ibra and pato will have a field day with arsenal's defence and silva will have a certain striker from netherlands in his back pocket.

Last edited by Milanfan7 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

So i was reading some of the comments on here. Empty Re: So i was reading some of the comments on here.

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:26 pm

EPL Hubris :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

So i was reading some of the comments on here. Empty Re: So i was reading some of the comments on here.

Post by gunner1987 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: And my god are Bpl fans cocky. Do you think that we're wolverhampton or something? We're the italian champions. Ibra and pato will have a field day with arsenal's defence and silva will have a certain striker from netherlands in his back pocket.

lol not scared

gunner1987
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Weren't you the Defending Champions of Europe last time we beat you?
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Serie A being 4th best league according to Uefa seems to have a effect on people's mind albino
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:36 pm

imalegend wrote:Weren't you the Defending Champions of Europe last time we beat you?
We were in decline at that time. We finished 5th that year.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Hmm how about some examples of the cockiness, rather than just making shit up?

I read the whole CL tie thread and didn't see one comment from any EPL fan about how easy the tie will be for us. In fact, most of them said that it's a very tough tie. Milan are much stronger now than last year, and Arsenal fans know this. Just remember that you guys got knocked out by Spurms last time Laughing while we almost went through at Barca's expense

But then I come in to this stupid ass, hypocritical thread, and see this "Ibra and pato will have a field day with arsenal's defence and silva will have a certain striker from netherlands in his back pocket." :facepalm:

Grow up and learn to troll properly, because you suck at it.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Hmm how about some examples of the cockiness, rather than just making shit up?

I read the whole CL tie thread and didn't see one comment from any EPL fan about how easy the tie will be for us. In fact, most of them said that it's a very tough tie. Milan are much stronger now than last year, and Arsenal fans know this. Just remember that you guys got knocked out by Spurms last time Laughing while we almost went through at Barca's expense

But then I come in to this stupid ass, hypocritical thread, and see this "Ibra and pato will have a field day with arsenal's defence and silva will have a certain striker from netherlands in his back pocket." :facepalm:

Grow up and learn to troll properly, because you suck at it.
U mad?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 pm

This is going to be such an awesome match up banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:U mad?

no. let's see some examples of how "BPL fans are cocky" hmm

It's gonna be a good tie that's for sure.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: And my god are Bpl fans cocky. Do you think that we're wolverhampton or something? We're the italian champions. Ibra and pato will have a field day with arsenal's defence and silva will have a certain striker from netherlands in his back pocket.

No you were not reading, you look like you just woke up and came here to start non scene thread. Not one single Arsenal player said anything bad about Milan.

Next time get your facts straight before you want to start a bullshit thread. The one that sounds cocky is you thinking Arsenal is a walk in a park.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Milan's win percentage when Pato plays is 1/4th what it is when he doesnt play yet Milan fans still brag and talk about him playing as if other teams should be scared of him

:lucas:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:57 pm

quote them posts for me please
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:57 pm

hasnt milan struggled against english teams all these past yearS?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 pm

diptiman wrote:hasnt milan struggled against english teams all these past yearS?

So according to your logic,in the next classico,even if Messi,Villa,Pedro,Sanchez,Puyol,Xavi,and Pique can't play Barcelona will be favorites because in the past years they've beaten you.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Milan will be stronger than now in defence. Mexes hand is recuperated and will be fresh when CL time come.

leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 pm

I don't know what's gonna make a bigger difference for Arsenal.....no Fabregas to make and score goals or no Bendthner to miss or block them.

Millan will miss pippo.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 pm

What an idiot you are.

Jibers said he didn't feel like Arsenal or Chelsea would qualify and Iceman is basically saying if Arsenal improve they will beat Milan, not insulting Milan at all. The only post that backs you up is the last one but just go see the thread in your section about Arsenal and read to me what the first post says.

Go see a doctor.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm

i think its even matchup, but arsenal should pray to god that none of their key pieces would pick a knock before the game... bcuz they really have no depth and that could make a world of difference imo
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm

If Arsenal spend in January I'd be worried as an AC Milan fan.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm

tonger wrote:i think its even matchup, but arsenal should pray to god that none of their key pieces would pick a knock before the game... bcuz they really have no depth and that could make a world of difference imo

well said
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm

I was being cocky by saying that I see us winning if our offense continues improving and if we are critical in front of goal :facepalm:
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:If Arsenal spend in January I'd be worried as an AC Milan fan.
but, they never spend lol. Very Happy. Watch out Milan fans, Wilshere and RVP might rape you guys. Smile
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 pm

I can see Arsenal dominating Milan's midfield, but then I can also see us waste numerous chances to get raped in a counter attack.

Even game, for sure.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next