Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero

+2
Patrick Bateman
ErPupone
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 am

Luca wrote:Antonio and JNC to do pre and post game discussions on TLN, only to be taken away by Federal agents during their third match in charge

Me and WigglesWorth would be amazing. Him with his historical and wide range of knowledge.
My critizsmes and pessimistic opinions.
Nick for his Pride.
You for your Intelliegnace
And Mike knowing almost everyone about Italian football.

:lucas:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 am

ErPupone wrote:
Luca wrote:People dislike Balotelli and Totti for similar reasons- their arrogance and I think they are both players that you either love or hate

But there's a difference, a huge difference, between the two. Ballotelli has nothing to be arrogant about, he's a teenager who has accomplished nothing and acts like a child. Totti on the other hand may appear arrogant, but that stems from his desire to defend his shirt and city at all costs. And he actually contributes more to good causes than most other players, so all this talk of him thinking only about himself is pure rubbish.

Don't confuse selfishness and arrogance and obviously there is a massive difference between the two but in the end the people who do dislike them dislike them for similar reasons. Balotelli the kid who thinks he has already done it all versus the man who has done it all but still has momentary lapses where he kicks the kid or spits on someone (in the past but people don't forget)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:00 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Luca wrote:Antonio and JNC to do pre and post game discussions on TLN, only to be taken away by Federal agents during their third match in charge

Me and WigglesWorth would be amazing. Him with his historical and wide range of knowledge.
My critizsmes and pessimistic opinions.
Nick for his Pride.
You for your Intelliegnace
And Mike knowing almost everyone about Italian football.

:lucas:

you forgot Zarola, number 1 Inter fan on these forums. Defender of the Quagliarella, the Pepe and the Criscito. :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:07 am

Luca wrote:
ErPupone wrote:
Luca wrote:People dislike Balotelli and Totti for similar reasons- their arrogance and I think they are both players that you either love or hate

But there's a difference, a huge difference, between the two. Ballotelli has nothing to be arrogant about, he's a teenager who has accomplished nothing and acts like a child. Totti on the other hand may appear arrogant, but that stems from his desire to defend his shirt and city at all costs. And he actually contributes more to good causes than most other players, so all this talk of him thinking only about himself is pure rubbish.

Don't confuse selfishness and arrogance and obviously there is a massive difference between the two but in the end the people who do dislike them dislike them for similar reasons. Balotelli the kid who thinks he has already done it all versus the man who has done it all but still has momentary lapses where he kicks the kid or spits on someone (in the past but people don't forget)

Agreed, but often people compare the two and say they're identical, which isn't the case at all. And about the kick on Ballotelli, as off topic as this may be, why don't people bash Rooney as much for what he did? The act was the same. And as for Totti being arrogant, on the pitch he gets heated up, yes, but off the pitch he's nothing short of exemplary. Often that goes overlooked though.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:10 am

People do bash Rooney, I do!
Anyways, people will look for every blemish to go against a player sometimes, especially if he plays for a rival club, that alone is plenty of fuel.

I don't see any real comparisons between Totti and Balotelli, Balotelli has a shitload of talent but he needs to reach it, Totti reached it. Hopefully in 5-6 years we will be able to revisit this and say that Balotelli made it.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:16 am

Luca wrote:People do bash Rooney, I do!
Anyways, people will look for every blemish to go against a player sometimes, especially if he plays for a rival club, that alone is plenty of fuel.

I don't see any real comparisons between Totti and Balotelli, Balotelli has a shitload of talent but he needs to reach it, Totti reached it. Hopefully in 5-6 years we will be able to revisit this and say that Balotelli made it.

And it's a shame that people have to look for any possible thing that they could use against a player just because he's a rival. And it's also a shame that the media blows these things way out of proportion just to sell a few more papers. You'd think people would be more attentive and have more respect for true champions.

And I hope for Ballotelli that he does reach his potential. I just find that he is rather childish. For example, you should get a good night sleep before a match with Man U and try not put your bathroom on fire.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 am

Agreed, agreed and agreed.
It is a damn shame, I mean I can only imagine if Del Piero made similar mistakes because really I mean the Totti kick and spit are just momentary lapses in judgment, how he would be portrayed over all.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Ok honestly... there's nothing I hate more than a comparison between cassano/Balotelli vs. totti disciplinary wise.

Totti tries a cheeky chip, he misses and gets angry and pushes the keeper. Totti spat at a person, and has been racist towards Balotelli and honestly that wasn't just a foul he went out of his freaking way just to swing at the back of his leg as hard as he could.

Balotelli on the otherhand, his throwing darts I don't believe unless they were nerf darts because there's got to be more to that story...u can't attempt to kill ppl and have no assault charges. As for his flying kick... he was going for the ball and then realized it was a stupid decision and tried to pull his leg back otherwise it would've looked like de jong ... there was no pain infliction attempt there and certainly not a red. Ffs when Milan and barca were playing ibra tried one of his high back heel goals and kicked a guy in the head and didn't even get a card or a talking to. Honestly when I was a little kid originally I hated totti because all of his fans I knew hated adp, but as I've grown up and gotten to know both players nothing's changed.

I really only wanted to express my opinion and troll sciacca (lmao) a little I didn't mean to turn this whole topic into a Balotelli vs. totti debate sorry guys.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 pm

zarola wrote:Ok honestly... there's nothing I hate more than a comparison between cassano/Balotelli vs. totti disciplinary wise.

Totti tries a cheeky chip, he misses and gets angry and pushes the keeper. Totti spat at a person, and has been racist towards Balotelli and honestly that wasn't just a foul he went out of his freaking way just to swing at the back of his leg as hard as he could.

Balotelli on the otherhand, his throwing darts I don't believe unless they were nerf darts because there's got to be more to that story...u can't attempt to kill ppl and have no assault charges. As for his flying kick... he was going for the ball and then realized it was a stupid decision and tried to pull his leg back otherwise it would've looked like de jong ... there was no pain infliction attempt there and certainly not a red. Ffs when Milan and barca were playing ibra tried one of his high back heel goals and kicked a guy in the head and didn't even get a card or a talking to. Honestly when I was a little kid originally I hated totti because all of his fans I knew hated adp, but as I've grown up and gotten to know both players nothing's changed.

I really only wanted to express my opinion and troll sciacca (lmao) a little I didn't mean to turn this whole topic into a Balotelli vs. totti debate sorry guys.

Totti racist? Ballotelli being of a different race has nothing to do with the fact that he acts like a douche. And have you ever asked yourself why Totti kicked Ballotelli? Probably not. I doubt he went after him just because he felt like it, he was provoked. Totti's spit, go ask Ancelotti, Kaka and Gattuso what they think about Poulsen, they would side with Totti on that one. I love how you look at both sides of the story for Ballotelli, but not for Totti. Hypocrisy, no?

Anyways, I know you didn't mean to derail the thread, but that was bound to happen here.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2