Cotes
dronte
Tomwin Lannister
LWL91
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

[OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups  - Page 8 Empty Re: [OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:40 pm

ill repost it:

basically, i dont think giaccherini will start over anyone that plays in his positions. He wont start in important games over pirlo, pepe, vuci, etc.

he is definitly valuable to the team though, and I like him as a player

The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups  - Page 8 Empty Re: [OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups

Post by Luca Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Giaccherini, for me, was brought to do exactly what he did tonight. To be a squad player and take minutes in games like this and do his best. He has also had the luxury of more minutes than Elia and Krasic combined (estimating) so that obviously helps him out when starting a game like this. He did very well but lets not overrate him, I think everyone has agree that Juventus is at its best with 3 midfielders (Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal), 1 striker, 1 SS and one winger. That means without a formation change it is very hard for Giaccherini to crack this line up, if it was a 4-2-4/4-4-2 that would be a different story altogether.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:13 am

Giovinco > Giaccherini

Sadly the statistics don't lie
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:50 am

Luca wrote:Giaccherini, for me, was brought to do exactly what he did tonight. To be a squad player and take minutes in games like this and do his best. He has also had the luxury of more minutes than Elia and Krasic combined (estimating) so that obviously helps him out when starting a game like this. He did very well but lets not overrate him, I think everyone has agree that Juventus is at its best with 3 midfielders (Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal), 1 striker, 1 SS and one winger. That means without a formation change it is very hard for Giaccherini to crack this line up, if it was a 4-2-4/4-4-2 that would be a different story altogether.

thats my point... the position(s) that he plays are all occupied in our best formation (a sort of 4-3-3 with one of the 3 up front tucked inside as an ss). Giacch is good at what we use him for, but yeah, lets not get took excited.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:54 am

TomJuve wrote:Claudio Marchisio has went from a good player with potential to a fantastic talented midfielder with potential in just a summers break. If he keeps up this goal scoring and keeps showing his creativity and skill. one day in the future he could maybe even play in the Del Piero role. Very Happy

Although, he's too good of a midfielder right now to sacrifice.

I don't care what anybody says, Marchisio is World Class
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:56 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Claudio Marchisio has went from a good player with potential to a fantastic talented midfielder with potential in just a summers break. If he keeps up this goal scoring and keeps showing his creativity and skill. one day in the future he could maybe even play in the Del Piero role. Very Happy

Although, he's too good of a midfielder right now to sacrifice.

I don't care what anybody says, Marchisio is World Class

a good way to find out would be to say what u just said in the general section smoking
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 am

haha yeah
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:02 am

After his performance tonight I think it is safe to say that Elia is now fluent in Italian.
Grazie Pepe

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 am

Luca wrote:After his performance tonight I think it is safe to say that Elia is now fluent in Italian.
Grazie Pepe

Pepe we don't need to see you anymore. Elia and Esti worked just as hard as you did, and yet pulled off a better performance in one game Laughing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:09 am

Luca wrote:Giaccherini, for me, was brought to do exactly what he did tonight. To be a squad player and take minutes in games like this and do his best. He has also had the luxury of more minutes than Elia and Krasic combined (estimating) so that obviously helps him out when starting a game like this. He did very well but lets not overrate him, I think everyone has agree that Juventus is at its best with 3 midfielders (Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal), 1 striker, 1 SS and one winger. That means without a formation change it is very hard for Giaccherini to crack this line up, if it was a 4-2-4/4-4-2 that would be a different story altogether.
I agree he's a solid back up and will definitely help give a rest to our other players when needed.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8