Cotes
dronte
Tomwin Lannister
LWL91
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups  Empty [OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:32 pm

uventus boss Antonio Conte will make changes to his preferred starting XI when the Old Lady host Bologna in the Coppa Italia on Thursday.

The tactician confirmed in a Press conference on Wednesday that he would use the tie to give some of his fringe players the chance to impress.

Marco Storari will start in goal, Frederik Sorensen is expected to come into defence and Milos Krasic will return to the team after being dropped.

Fabio Quagliarella is being tipped to start in attack after being used as a substitute so far in Serie A this term.

Conte will make a late decision on the potential use of Alex Del Piero after he was given the green light to play after a cut to the face at the weekend.

Juventus (probable): Storari; Sorensen, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Marrone, Pazienza, Giaccherini; Krasic, Quagliarella, Estigarribia.

Bologna (probable): Agliardi; Garics, Crespo, Raggi, Portanova; Pulzetti, Perez, Taider; Gimenez, Paponi; Acquafresca.

Ref: Peruzzo

Last edited by DeviAngel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups  Empty Re: [OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups

Post by LWL91 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Source? I have a hard time understanding if Elia will not play tonight
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups  Empty Re: [OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 pm

football-italia.net
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm

No Elia? I know it's not confirmed but if he can't get into this line up then I have lost all hope for him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Seriously looking forward for this match, because I hope a half B-team will play, we really have to see the real depth of our squad.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm excited to see Marrone on the field...but to be 100% honest..If Elia doesn't come on the field tonight...he can start packing from now...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:18 pm

With Giac Krasic and Esti probably on the field sure he will play some minutes

Great game im looking forward for Marrone, Sørensen Esti and Quags to show off
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:44 pm

TomJuve wrote:No Elia? I know it's not confirmed but if he can't get into this line up then I have lost all hope for him.

Its probably to get Estigarribia more minutes, since he may very well be filling Vucinic's spot against Roma

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:03 pm

it will be f**kn retarded if Elia doesn't even get to start this game not to mention get some play time..........

fark he is even not given a chance in a TIM Cup too, wtf?

this is madness. Krasic has now been reduced to a TIM Cup player....

everyone is happy with how we are placed and everything and I hope it stays like that cos should it happen that things change,

Conte will sure take some heat......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Best thing that could happen today? .... Del Piero comes on wearing the mask and nets his first goal at Juventus stadium.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:15 pm

If Del Piero is playing then I will be a happier man.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 pm

TomJuve wrote:If Del Piero is playing then I will be a happier man.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: to your sig oh great scribe of Pepe.

To thee I make this humble appeal to thy great sig, add Inter and their number of beatings of 2011/2012.

Respect :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:30 pm

elmystique wrote:

To thee I make this humble appeal to thy great sig, add Inter and their number of beatings of 2011/2012.

Razz Razz i'm giving the Pepe sig a break whilst Juve are unbeaten. Have to keep it a simple sig for now.

I'll add that now. Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:35 pm

20:00 - Juventus Deployment confirmed. Del Piero recovers and is deployed in the three-pronged offensive with Quagliarella and Krasic. In Bologna Taider Khrin preferred.
TRAINING OFFICERS:

Juventus (4-3-3): Storari, Sorensen, Barzagli, Bonucci, De Ceglie, Brown, Patience, Giaccherini; Krasic, Quagliarella, Del Piero. All: Earl.
Subs not used: Manninger, Chiellini, Pepe, Marchisio, Elijah, Estigarribia, Toni.

Bologna (4-3-2-1): Agliardi; Garics, Rays, Loria, Crespo Pulzetti, Perez, Taider; Gimenez advantage; Acquafresca. All: Pioli.
Facilities: Lombardi, Portanova, Morleo, Khrin, Casini, Paponi, Pony ..

Referee: Peruzzo Schio.

18:45 According to the latest rumors from Turin, this training should be to choose Count for tonight. Storari, Sorensen, Barzagli, Bonucci, De Ceglie, Brown, Patience, Giaccherini; Krasic, Quagliarella, Del Piero.

14:40 - Alessandro Del Piero received this morning the last of the doctors and then ok - reports Sky Sports - tonight will be regularly available. Chance to see him grow in the field from the first minute against Bologna. During the press conference before, Antonio Conte has not been much unbalanced sull'undici Juventus tonight at 21 to take the field at the Juventus Stadium to face the team Bolognese, the eighth-finals of the Cup coach Tim has Salento given the few certainties and sown some clues: "In Italy Cup ever played Marco (Storari ed)", "we tried Giaccherini indoor and indoor play," "The plants are, and then we have no alternative details. In three I will choose two, and the other will go on the bench "," For the rest, I have yet to decide. "
In front of Storari have waited a couple of changes from usual: Lichtsteiner was left at home and in its place there will Sorensen, on the other side safely used by Paolo De Ceglie, deployed in place of Chiellini. Just the central Tuscan should benefit from a turn off. At the center of defense, so the couple could be confirmed owner Bonucci-Barzagli. In midfield, there will be a confirmation of Patience, which will be supported by Giaccherini, in all likelihood, the young Luke Brown, the National Under-21 column by Ciro Ferrara. In front there seems to be a single doubt, one linked to the presence of Alessandro Del Piero. If you were to do it, the captain will play on the left front of the attack, or act in that position Estigarribia, the central point will be Quagliarella, supported by falling Milos Krasic on the right. Very likely yet another rejection for Eljero Elia, for which there may be space in the second half. A race course should also be used Luca Toni, only available to first tip Count, after the glaring exception of Vincenzo Iaquinta, even called for the race today.
Turnover, but not too much, even for Pioli, who left in Bologna striker Di Vaio. The technician should deploy its red and blue team with the pattern for Christmas tree: Agliardi in goal, the defensive line made with Garics right, Crespo left and the central pair-ray Loria, the three in midfield will Pulzetti, Perez and Taider , so a little later, Advantages and Gimenez behind Acquafresca.

Juventus (4-3-3): Storari, Sorensen, Barzagli, Bonucci, De Ceglie, Brown, Patience, Giaccherini; Krasic, Quagliarella, Del Piero. All: Earl.
Subs not used: Manninger, Chiellini, Pepe, Marchisio, Elijah, Estigarribia, Toni.

Bologna (4-3-2-1): Agliardi; Garics, Rays, Loria, Crespo Pulzetti, Perez, Krhin; Gimenez advantage; Acquafresca. All: Pioli.
Facilities: Lombardi, Portanova, Morleo, Khrin, Casini, Paponi, Rodriguez.

Referee: Peruzzo Schio.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Del Piero. :king:

Grazie Devi. I like this line up.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Maronne , Pazzienza, Giaccherini;

I love that Maronne is given minutes let us hope that he can be as good as marchisio and vidal ....

I love to see what that midfield can do
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:41 pm

As much as I want Elia to play Esti is much more likely (and probably is a better choice given how well he is doing so far) to get the nod.

Giac is also fighting for some time, so it will be interesting to see what happens with him.

I think its almost a must that Krasic should start in my eyes. Pepe can really use the rest and Krasic needs to get his confidence back. If I had to chose, I honestly would make Elia wait over Krasic as well.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:48 pm

20:40 - Given the absence of Buffon, Chiellini and Marchisio, tonight will be the vice captain Paolo De Ceglie.

20:30 - Juventus and Bologna have started warming up.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:49 pm

De Ceglie Vice Captain?!?!

Wow, that honestly says a lot about what Conte thinks about him...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:53 pm

TomJuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Razz Razz i'm giving the Pepe sig a break whilst Juve are unbeaten. Have to keep it a simple sig for now.

I'll add that now. Razz

it is well with my soul now oh great scribe of Pepe :bow: :bow: :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:58 pm

elmystique wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I'll add that now. Razz

it is well with my soul now oh great scribe of Pepe :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am happy you approve dear child of Pepe.
Come now my child, let us watch Juve defeat Bologna. cheers
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Sroenson is pure class!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Krasic really is awful at the moment Sad

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Marrone is a good player :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 pm

inderbaby wrote:Krasic really is awful at the moment Sad
Krasic is doing well...
What match are u watching?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next