Cotes
dronte
Tomwin Lannister
LWL91
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups  - Page 7 Empty Re: [OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 pm

johniet wrote:His personal coach (del piero) gave elia the opportunity to shine..but he ruined it...i think he is more worried to show himself....

haha the bacala post of the day trolololololol

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups  - Page 7 Empty Re: [OFFICIAL THREAD]=>Juve-Bologna probable line-ups

Post by djfawnz Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Vidal wishes to be like Marchisio, sadly Marchisio is superior

Ballotelli cant even wish he could be like Messi...that would just be dumb! Atleast Vidal and Marchisio are as good as each other and can be compared! Marchisio scores more goals and Vidal wins more balls back :coffee:

He dosen't have to wish, he's alright good enough, and can be better. One of the best in Italy, one of the best in the world for us age. Sadly, Vidal can't be just as good. Leave space for the real king.

I bow down to King Marchisio! :bow:
.wao u really are a racist biased "fan". always try to say the opposite of what people are post. Dude STHU. Vidal is a BEAST and is one of the reasons juve has played so good. You are only saying that cuz he aint italian. Really i dont bother posting with a bunch of redneck racists (for the ones who apply)
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Elia blows his chance.

Still a good display, I think he is staying.

How did he blow his chance, that was a great save

He went for a cheeky finish instead of a direct shot. I think he should have scored that.

You could call it that but the angle was narrow for him in the far right.. But yeah. It was a great chance for Elia, feel sorry for his blow.. I think he was solid now that this is only his second chance.. Sorensen and him looked strong together.. I would try Elia against Roma in the late minutes

Elia > Krasic. But hard to compare as Krasic had the game from the beginning. Saying Elia had an easier task isn't fair - its hard to come on to a game and Krasic has a advantage in starting on the field..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Yup elia done more than Krasic ..yuuuip right he was losing balls all over field when Bologna was with 11 players and after they got tired he made few runs .

KRASIC made chances for goal for ADP 3 in 10 mins and great runs ... lol

Giachh what a shot, what a game for him :bow:

Marchisio is marchisio Very Happy

Almost scored.
Assist for Marchisio
Almost scored again

ok than Giaccherini scored , made great runs , and Scored again

on the topic back Elia was see nowhere until Bologna was complete he shined when Bologan fell down to 10 players and after other of their players was just on the field to stay there and be obsticle he was injured to ...

not enough for me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:40 pm

djfawnz wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Vidal wishes to be like Marchisio, sadly Marchisio is superior

Ballotelli cant even wish he could be like Messi...that would just be dumb! Atleast Vidal and Marchisio are as good as each other and can be compared! Marchisio scores more goals and Vidal wins more balls back :coffee:

He dosen't have to wish, he's alright good enough, and can be better. One of the best in Italy, one of the best in the world for us age. Sadly, Vidal can't be just as good. Leave space for the real king.

I bow down to King Marchisio! :bow:

.wao u really are a racist biased "fan". always try to say the opposite of what people are post. Dude STHU. Vidal is a BEAST and is one of the reasons juve has played so good. You are only saying that cuz he aint italian. Really i dont bother posting with a bunch of redneck racists (for the ones who apply)

Me praising Italians?

I hate Abate, Giacherrini and Pepe and favoring Elia.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using foreign language without translation)
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Yup elia done more than Krasic ..yuuuip right he was losing balls all over field when Bologna was with 11 players and after they got tired he made few runs .

Almost scored.
Assist for Marchisio
Almost scored again

on the topic back Elia was see nowhere until Bologna was complete he shined when Bologan fell down to 10 players and after other of their players was just on the field to stay there and be obsticle he was injured to ...

not enough for me

Lost the ball countless times in center of the park
Final ball was tremendously poor

Runs were great, mentioned before
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm

How i rate our wingers today (even though Giaccherini was used as central)
1. Giaccherini
2. Elia
3. Esti
4. Krasic
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Almost scored.
Assist for Marchisio
Almost scored again

not enough for me

Lost the ball countless times in center of the park
Final ball was tremendously poor

Runs were great, mentioned before

again Giaccherini 1 goal regular , great runs , 1 goal disallowed

Elia 1 assits on luck lmao and 1 numerous shots into the keeper ..

Krasic was great against full Bologna and rested ...

Elia was just to Elia against exghausted Bologna and man down i.e. two
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Giaccherini played well but lets not kid ourselves, hes not breaking into the first XI
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Giaccherini played well but lets not kid ourselves, hes not breaking into the first XI

Pretty much
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Giaccherini played well but lets not kid ourselves, hes not breaking into the first XI

We are not speaking for breaking into first 11 actually Elia is my favorite but tonight he was marvelous
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Giaccherini was used central - making him more likely to get scoring opportunities - scoring from far right and a right footed player is hard. Elia showed flair and creativity and not to forget - desire to work for the ball on several occacions.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Elia and Esti also played good, elia has alot to prove
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:48 pm

LWL91 wrote:Giaccherini was used central - making him more likely to get scoring opportunities - scoring from far right and a right footed player is hard. Elia showed flair and creativity and not to forget - desire to work for the ball on several occacions.

same as estigarribia, very glad we have both
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Yeah. Krasic was clumsy and displayed poor technique.. his desire is there but his abilities are not. Sorry
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Claudio Marchisio has went from a good player with potential to a fantastic talented midfielder with potential in just a summers break. If he keeps up this goal scoring and keeps showing his creativity and skill. one day in the future he could maybe even play in the Del Piero role. Very Happy

Although, he's too good of a midfielder right now to sacrifice.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:53 pm

OMG...what more can he do to get u guys approval?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Cotes wrote:

OMG...what more can he do to get u guys approval?

Nothing... All i ask for is flair.. And Elia is the one whos got the most of that.. Giaccherini was man of the match in my opinion, make no mistakes.. I try to keep Giaccherinis performance and the Elia > Krasic thing apart smoking
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Krasic needs games to get going, Elia needed minutes to show us what he can do, very different players mentally as you can see.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 pm

LWL91 wrote:Yeah. Krasic was clumsy and displayed poor technique.. his desire is there but his abilities are not. Sorry

Agreed :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Luca wrote:Krasic needs games to get going, Elia needed minutes to show us what he can do, very different players mentally as you can see.

That will be hard to come by with Pepe starting!
He just looks superior!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Why nobody mention Marrone.This guy shows that he has good tech but he was under stress and he made couple mistakes but overall good game by Marrone and i must say that i'm impressed by his display tonight.I think that he should be given more chance
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Disagree, although I dont think he should be starting every game...

Why can't he start games against smaller teams? He is obviously effective.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Disagree, although I dont think he should be starting every game...

Why can't he start games against smaller teams? He is obviously effective.

i restated myself, as a response to Cotes.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 pm

lol wtf where did my post go...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:40 pm

ill repost it:

basically, i dont think giaccherini will start over anyone that plays in his positions. He wont start in important games over pirlo, pepe, vuci, etc.

he is definitly valuable to the team though, and I like him as a player
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum