Mamad
pUsHa
Highburied
Adit
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is balague right?

Balague : Fabregas is the problem - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Balague : Fabregas is the problem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Balague : Fabregas is the problem - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Balague : Fabregas is the problem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Balague : Fabregas is the problem - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Balague : Fabregas is the problem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 23

Balague : Fabregas is the problem - Page 2 Empty Re: Balague : Fabregas is the problem

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Complacency and match-fitness are far more important problems than Fab, it would be unfair to single him out as the primary cause of Barca's struggles.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Balague : Fabregas is the problem - Page 2 Empty Re: Balague : Fabregas is the problem

Post by guest7 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:02 pm

So by buying Fabregas their width gets ruined?

It's bullcrap, the reason is David Villa is on a decline and Pedro is shit. Nothing else, they overrely on Messi to score and Fabregas has only helped them on their biggest problem... (scoring)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:08 pm

if pedro were in form....

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Totally agree...
Sorry, but Cesc was always a waste of money.

The whole saga pissed me off, and now he's there, I gotta ask, has he been worth it?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 pm

"Cesc is suffering, he misses being Captain." :shisha:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 pm

I thought Messi was a "Barca Product" and they played the bigger role in his development?

Guess I've been fed lies throughout these past years. Oh well
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:15 pm

He isnt totally off,there is some truth in it.

If barca were playing 433 with out cesc in the line up, come now barca would be winning matches 8-0 5-0 left and right.

Barca are changing tactics with in the match itself,not just once lot of times only to give more minute to lolbregas.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Adit wrote:If barca were playing 433 with out cesc in the line up, come now barca would be winning matches 8-0 5-0 left and right.

Right, like how they played 433 without Cesc in the line up vs Getafe and won the match 8-0 :dance:

For the record, the only blowout Fabregas hasn't started in was 5-0 against Mallorca

He started in all of the following:

5-0 vs Villareal
8-0 vs Osasuna
5-0 vs Atletico
4-0 vs Zaragoza

So maybe you're just making things up..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm

bhends wrote:
Adit wrote:If barca were playing 433 with out cesc in the line up, come now barca would be winning matches 8-0 5-0 left and right.

Right, like how they played 433 without Cesc in the line up vs Getafe and won the match 8-0 :dance:

For the record, the only blowout Fabregas hasn't started in was 5-0 against Mallorca

He started in all of the following:

5-0 vs Villareal
8-0 vs Osasuna
5-0 vs Atletico
4-0 vs Zaragoza

So maybe you're just making things up..
Or how about DAT 343 that failed against valencia,bilbao,etc etc? again they played 433 against Zaragoza.

"with out cesc" in the line up doesnt mean he sucks as a player rather barca will be playing much better now if they played lot of matches this season from the start with a fixed midfield and fixed tactics.

Its not about the final score ffs,its about the chemistry.Barca lost 0-2 to Hercules last year and they werent convincing in first few matches too,cryff cried about the faults in barca play at that time if you remember.Then the slowly hit top form and come November they were simply unplayable.They established that form by playing 433 with same line up for number of matches.Now barca are rotaing too much,changing tactics in every matches and with in the match itself,do that help a team to hit top form? i dont think so.

Last edited by Adit on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:45 pm

usual crap by Ballbags

cesc isnt the problem, the form of the wide players IS. The goals from the flanks are missing.

Cesc has nothing to do with it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Pedro has been injured this year, am I the only one who knows this?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Barcelona is still boss, not declining. Its others becoming stronger, adapting to combating tiki puka.

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:42 pm

I hated Cesc..but "its" nothing to do with him.

Also maybe im sticking my head in the sand, but I am thinking "problem" what problem?

Madrid are top of the leaugue because they are the best team so far this season and have great results.

We are not playing bad, but not good enough to be 1st.

Even away from home where our results have not been great, he have played well in many of those games. If we were playing worse away from home then at home, I would be worried about the away form. The results arent there yet, but thats a mix of a few things.

Yes, Pep has changed formations to play Cesc but he also done that to play Thiago.

Also, he changes formations every season anyway. We have had 451, 442 and this season 343 as "secondary" formations.

Assigning blame to one player (even one I dont like) is unfair and also in this case strange, because there is barely a problem.

If you want to look a real questions marks this season, number 1 would be the form of Pedro and Villa and secondary the lack of centerback meaning too much Keita at DM.

Cesc not doing great (aside from goals) and us changing to 343 to fit him in are not problems. I like 343 and think its a good way to play.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Anyone that has been watching Barcelona play this season would know this. Fabregas looks out of his depth. How many times has pep said after a press conference that Fabregas makes the team disorganised but he is working hard to adapt? If the manager is saying that, u listen. Fabregas is not a central mf and ever time they play a 433 he is one of the causes of their lack of width. When he is played in any position he drops into the hole behind the cf, basically messis spot. He is generally just all over the place and when barca press he just looks so clueless defensively. Guardiola even said that he going to have to work very hard if he wants to reach xavis level, personally I don't think he will ever get there. There are their problems but I noticed fab after the 1st few games.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 pm

fabregas isn't going to ever be xavi nor should he try to be

him and messi are a superb combination though, with messi dropping deep and fabregas racing forward thats a nightmare defensively

Thiago or Busquets or Romeu should be the one to replace Xavi

Fabregas if anything, is most like a replacement for Iniesta (despite possession a very different style)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm

BAHAHAHAAHA, just cost the game for barca Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 pm

lmao what ever Balague says, I just agree with the opposite of his opinion Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum