The Roma project.

4 posters

Go down

The Roma project.  Empty The Roma project.

Post by Red Alert Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 am

Hey guys, I've been busy with school for the last few months, and havn't had as much time to watch Roma.

Just been wondering how you guys are going. I see you guys are 5th on the ladder, which is a solid start considering the new start etc.

Where do you guys see yourself finishing come the end of the season?

ynwa
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Roma project.  Empty Re: The Roma project.

Post by ErPupone Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Well, you're going to get a lot of different views in this section lol. Some of us are happy with it, while some of us think the project is destined to fail.

In my opinion, we're on the right track, though it's going to take a lot more time and a better defense for us to be able to challenge for something. Looking at the table, we're actually doing pretty well, but that's also thanks to some other teams, most noticeably Inter, starting the season off poorly. Where do I see us finishing? Tough to say really. We have 3 critical games coming up against Fiorentina, Juventus and Napoli, so I think we'll have a better idea in the next couple of weeks.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Yeah Mike summed up my view as well.

We're about where we should be right now based on the results. We've been very inconsistent, which is to be expected considering the system we use and the XI's Luis Enrique throw out there on the matchdays.

We're getting there, but still a long ways off from this project coming to fruition.

As for the haters of this project, they can keep on hating. They are in the minority anyway.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 pm

right now, 5th is a blessing, but that's mostly because other teams around us are doing just as bad. however, a lot of these teams are recovering, while we're still rolling around the muck

most of us here still have faith in LE and the system, since it takes time for such a radical change. alot of LE's decisions i'm still skeptical of, but overall, i still think it's too early to sack him. we'd be back at square A. he hasn't won me over yet, but at this point, we're better off with him than without

P.S. we've also been unlucky with injuries
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:53 am

Seems interesting. Good bunch of people here. Kudos. cheers
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down