Marotta : KRASIC WILL NOT LEAVE JUVENTUS !

5 posters

Go down

Marotta : KRASIC WILL NOT LEAVE JUVENTUS !  Empty Marotta : KRASIC WILL NOT LEAVE JUVENTUS !

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:14 am

Juventus general director Giuseppe Marotta has stressed that the Serie A table-toppers have not told Milos Krasic that he is no longer needed at the club and insisted that there is no problem with the Serbian winger.

The player's agent, Dejan Joksimovic, claimed earlier this week that Juventus coach Antonio Conte doesn't need Krasic, and hinted at a possible move in the winter transfer window.

"The agent's comments were pretty strong, but I haven't spoken with him. We have spoken with Milos though and there's no problem from his side," Marotta was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"He is not in the first-team at the moment, but that is because his team-mates are in better form. That doesn't mean that there's a problem, though.

"We are willing to listen to anyone who's unhappy when the market re-opens, but we don't know of anyone who wants to leave."

The 27-year-old Krasic's contract with Juventus runs until the summer of 2014.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta : KRASIC WILL NOT LEAVE JUVENTUS !  Empty Re: Marotta : KRASIC WILL NOT LEAVE JUVENTUS !

Post by Luca Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:16 am

Nice words to hear, I am sure Marotta believes in Krasic because he brought him to Torino.

We'll see in January though, what kind of offers come in.
What Marotta is really saying is if he wants to leave they'll listen. There is no way Krasic is happy with his role, so we will see what changes between now and then.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Marotta : KRASIC WILL NOT LEAVE JUVENTUS !  Empty Re: Marotta : KRASIC WILL NOT LEAVE JUVENTUS !

Post by Cotes Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 am

We need krasic
We know what he can do!
We just need to be patient with him & once he & Elia starts to perform & get regular playing time...Our wingers will be much more deadly!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 am

How isn't this saying Krasic is not leaving? Sure... Marotta said nothing is said... but the way he spoke...

'We will take any transfer requests to consideration...'

It maybe will happen with Krasic... and so... if that happens... then there you go. However, he would be a good bench player if he does accept it, yes it does suck... I dont want him to rot on the bench, but then again... I don't want Marotta to look like a fool... in paying 15m for the guy and then selling him without a profit.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:15 am

Agreed, I think he really is just saying it is up to Krasic. Nice that he at least cares about him enough to know that he probably wants more than what he currently is getting from Juventus.

Best case: Conte plays him and he regains his form OR this continues and he hands in a request and some money is recouped

Worst case: he remains beyond January, the situation stays the same and then he leaves in June for very little.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:52 am

Just leave Milos, do yourself a favor
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 pm

chaval wrote:Just leave Milos, do yourself a favor

I want that to seems like no1 here rates him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
chaval wrote:Just leave Milos, do yourself a favor

I want that to seems like no1 here rates him.

I agree, he is very underappreciated
It must be because Juventus is flying high but his quality is unmatched in terms of the wingers on Juventus in my opinion. Although if Elia lives up to his potential he will certainly be more dynamic and possibly better

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down