Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve

+2
FilthyLuca
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve  Empty Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:12 pm

A January transfer for out-of-favour Juventus midfielder Milos Krasic is almost inevitable, his agent has suggested.

The Serbian has been linked with an imminent switch after falling out of the first team plans of boss Antonio Conte.

The club have stated on numerous occasions that they intend to keep the €15m 2010 signing from CSKA Moscow, but that may not happen.

“In my opinion, Krasic will leave by the end of the window,” Vlado Borozan, one of his representatives, has told TMW.

“I think that Juventus would prefer to sell him to a foreign club.

“At this moment in time, almost all of the clubs have made their interest known – even if there are no advanced talks for him right now.

“We’ve seen the signals of a departure for some time now seeing as he isn’t in the thinking of Conte. A player of his calibre can’t be kept on the bench at any club.”

The 27-year-old has started just four games in Serie A this season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve  Empty Re: Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Krasic and cash for Nani. Make it happen.
(we can all dream cant we?)

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve  Empty Re: Agent expects Krasic to leave Juve

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Laters :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 pm

This agent needs to shut up. He is going to be the reason Krasic leaves if anyone.

“We’ve seen the signals of a departure for some time now seeing as he isn’t in the thinking of Conte. A player of his calibre can’t be kept on the bench at any club.”

There are better players at other clubs on the bench, and then add to the mix the fact that Krasic is in shit form. Yes, he can be kept on the bench.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:52 pm

I think he would rather test his luck elsewhere Fab, do you blame him?
Sometimes a change of scenery is all a player needs to get going

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Luca wrote:I think he would rather test his luck elsewhere Fab, do you blame him?
Sometimes a change of scenery is all a player needs to get going

Yeah, but what bothers me is that it seems like the only person who really wants Krasic to leave is his agent.

Making comments like this will not help Krasic get out of his slump. Evil or Very Mad The club has stated they wish to keep Krasic a few times already.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Marotta said he will listen to any unhappy players - it is on Krasic if he wants out, understandable. You don't want to push a player of his quality out on the off chance he does return stronger. Thinking of Amauri here going to Parma, Giovinco the same.

In the end we'll see what happens, I think he may leave in January depending on the offers

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:12 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:This agent needs to shut up. He is going to be the reason Krasic leaves if anyone.

There are better players at other clubs on the bench, and then add to the mix the fact that Krasic is in shit form. Yes, he can be kept on the bench.

His agent speaks for the player. Obviously Krasic speaks with his agent, and according to his agent Krasic is not too happy with whats going on currently in Juve. So the reason for him leaving, won't be only of his agent, but the player himself.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Luca wrote:Marotta said he will listen to any unhappy players - it is on Krasic if he wants out, understandable. You don't want to push a player of his quality out on the off chance he does return stronger. Thinking of Amauri here going to Parma, Giovinco the same.

In the end we'll see what happens, I think he may leave in January depending on the offers

Hopefully one of them won't be Elia, and we can't really blame him if he does.
Krasic may be unhappy, and how it is now, it's no surprise that he may leave. Reports suggest it, Agent.

It's pretty much common sense.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:This agent needs to shut up. He is going to be the reason Krasic leaves if anyone.

His agent speaks for the player. Obviously Krasic speaks with his agent, and according to his agent Krasic is not too happy with whats going on currently in Juve. So the reason for him leaving, won't be only of his agent, but the player himself.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/11/26/2775332/juventus-midfielder-milos-krasic-im-not-looking-to-move

I am saying that since the agent is making comments like this to the media, I think it will affect Krasic in a bad way. Instead, he could have said something like; Krasic and Juventus are trying to work on this period of bad form, and I have faith my client will prove his worth.

Instead he says something negative and about leaving... wait til January to think about leaving ffs.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 pm

his agent and conte. He's one of our most talented players, yet cant get on the field, and for good reason. If you lose the ball on this team, you HAVE to go get it back, and the one time he gets on the field, he loses it, doesn't come back down to mark, and we got scored on.

This isnt basketball, the talent pool is large enough to where he can be replaced.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/11/26/2775332/juventus-midfielder-milos-krasic-im-not-looking-to-move

I am saying that since the agent is making comments like this to the media, I think it will affect Krasic in a bad way. Instead, he could have said something like; Krasic and Juventus are trying to work on this period of bad form, and I have faith my client will prove his worth.

Instead he says something negative and about leaving... wait til January to think about leaving ffs.

Of course publically he won't go and say he wants to leave, but it shows that he's suffering right now and he wants to play. And if he doesn't get into Conte's plans soon, he will get fed up just like an ordinary player of his level would do.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Of course publically he won't go and say he wants to leave, but it shows that he's suffering right now and he wants to play. And if he doesn't get into Conte's plans soon, he will get fed up just like an ordinary player of his level would do.

Tevez, a player above his level, has come out and said he wants to leave. Why can't Krasic? Because he doesnt want to leave, but he does wanna play football.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down