The_ItalianFool
juve_gigi
Luca
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

Benched Krasic could leave Juve  Empty Benched Krasic could leave Juve

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Juventus winger Milos Krasic will consider a January exit should he fail to win his place back in the first team.

The Serbian international has been dropped from the starting line-up by boss Antonio Conte in recent weeks following a dip in form.

Although his representative has revealed that the midfielder has rejected a couple of transfer offers already, the player’s future remains in doubt.

“I don’t think he could join Borussia Dortmund as is being suggested,” Dejan Joksimovic told calciomercato.com.

“They wouldn’t be able to afford him. He’s turned down two important offers for the same reason. Borussia can’t compete.

“Krasic’s future depends on what happens in the next two months. If he returns to playing with consistency then he could stay in Italy, otherwise he’ll have to leave.

“Where to? He’d certainly play in a top League, like the English one but also the German championship.”

Krasic, who joined Juve from CSKA Moscow in 2010 for €15.5m, has been paired with Chelsea and the Manchester clubs in the past.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Benched Krasic could leave Juve  Empty Re: Benched Krasic could leave Juve

Post by Luca Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Send him to ManShitty for you know who... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Well this isnt good news...

Forza Milos, we know what you are capable of!!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm

On the other hand, if we sell him and get a better replacement it wouldnt be so bad.....

confused
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Send him to ManShitty for you know who... :coffee:

Twisted Evil

but still... Sad
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:46 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:On the other hand, if we sell him and get a better replacement it wouldnt be so bad.....

confused

we have pepe...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:48 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:On the other hand, if we sell him and get a better replacement it wouldnt be so bad.....

confused

we have pepe...

:lol!:

Im his biggest fan but we all know we can't have only him on the right wing unfortunately
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Here's my problem with this dilemma. Krasic when he signed for us stated that he wanted to end his career with Juventus. Krasic wanted to play here for life, become a big player in our history and live on with the white and black colors. He loves Juventus, and the fans love him back. This is the same player who spent his own money to travel back and fourth to get his transfer done and the same player who spent his own money just to go through training while being suspended. His loyalty and dedication is excelent with Juventus and the society.

But should we really blame him for wanting to leave? To be honest, Conte did give him some chances, but yet has failed. I just watched the game against Honduras with Serbia and he didn't produce. His morale is down, and he's just not the same player. It's not good for him to spend the rest of this season on the bench and sadly I just don't see him going well in Italian football with his lack of atheletic abilities as he can only rely on technical abilities and in Serie A, it just won't suit him sadly.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Send him to ManShitty for you know who... :coffee:

Kolarov? Lol i'm joking.. Truth is that supermario is getting a regular in chitty = no chance we can get him
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Here's my problem with this dilemma. Krasic when he signed for us stated that he wanted to end his career with Juventus. Krasic wanted to play here for life, become a big player in our history and live on with the white and black colors. He loves Juventus, and the fans love him back. This is the same player who spent his own money to travel back and fourth to get his transfer done and the same player who spent his own money just to go through training while being suspended. His loyalty and dedication is excelent with Juventus and the society.

But should we really blame him for wanting to leave? To be honest, Conte did give him some chances, but yet has failed. I just watched the game against Honduras with Serbia and he didn't produce. His morale is down, and he's just not the same player. It's not good for him to spend the rest of this season on the bench and sadly I just don't see him going well in Italian football with his lack of atheletic abilities as he can only rely on technical abilities and in Serie A, it just won't suit him sadly.

But what technical abilities are you talking about? I actually never thought he was a technically gifted player.. He's fast and decent crossing, but technically gifted? Can he dribble a man 1-1? Not impressing.. Krasic was fantastic for us last season but in a different role then what Conte ask of his wingers now.. Krasic is very precisely evaluated in FM10

Click here to see Milos Krasic as I too think of him

You'll notice his fantastic stats in terms of pace and determination but in many other attacking areas he fails to deliver.. Del Neri used him differently then Conte does now and Del Neris tactics suited Krasics' abilities way better. Conte needs a player like Elia to be honest.. Man I don't get this case..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Agreed ^^
His finishing is poor
His final ball can be poor or amazing, inconsistency here
Left foot? No such thing

However,
Speed kills
Power
1 on 1s? 1 on 3s
On form he is deadly, a real game breaker

I wish he came back to life

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 am

15mil and he's yours. That's to any European club
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

do not touch krasic marotta !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:52 am

LWL91 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Here's my problem with this dilemma. Krasic when he signed for us stated that he wanted to end his career with Juventus. Krasic wanted to play here for life, become a big player in our history and live on with the white and black colors. He loves Juventus, and the fans love him back. This is the same player who spent his own money to travel back and fourth to get his transfer done and the same player who spent his own money just to go through training while being suspended. His loyalty and dedication is excelent with Juventus and the society.

But what technical abilities are you talking about? I actually never thought he was a technically gifted player.. He's fast and decent crossing, but technically gifted? Can he dribble a man 1-1? Not impressing.. Krasic was fantastic for us last season but in a different role then what Conte ask of his wingers now.. Krasic is very precisely evaluated in FM10

Click here to see Milos Krasic as I too think of him

You'll notice his fantastic stats in terms of pace and determination but in many other attacking areas he fails to deliver.. Del Neri used him differently then Conte does now and Del Neris tactics suited Krasics' abilities way better. Conte needs a player like Elia to be honest.. Man I don't get this case..

Thanks for providing FM stats to prove my point.

Dribbling = 12... Athetlic.

Acceleration = 17... Technical
Pace = 19... Technical
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:55 am

I say dribbling is more of a practiced skill than straight athleticism...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:57 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:I say dribbling is more of a practiced skill than straight athleticism...

Skills like dribbling requires athelticism, when we speak of pace, determination, acceleration, that is all technical not skill. Krasic is a technical winger who relies mostly on pace to go through his opponnent.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 am

The way I understand it, athleticism is more about the body, strength, balance, etc... so I personally would categorize pace and acceleration into athleticism.

A skill is something that you can do really well, sort of like an expertise in something. So free kicks, dribbling, tricks, etc would fall under skills.

Although as far as I know these words are up for interpretation, this is just how I understand it. Technical and Technique relate more to Skill than Athleticism to me.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 am

Ah well that is how you see it, though in general in football, it's not seen that way.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:14 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Ah well that is how you see it, though in general in football, it's not seen that way.

Really? I'm not so sure about that to be honest. I guess I'll have to look into that
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Ah well that is how you see it, though in general in football, it's not seen that way.

Really? I'm not so sure about that to be honest. I guess I'll have to look into that

Well they usually refer to Krasic as a technical winger for a reason so.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:55 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:The way I understand it, athleticism is more about the body, strength, balance, etc... so I personally would categorize pace and acceleration into athleticism.

A skill is something that you can do really well, sort of like an expertise in something. So free kicks, dribbling, tricks, etc would fall under skills.

Although as far as I know these words are up for interpretation, this is just how I understand it. Technical and Technique relate more to Skill than Athleticism to me.

Agreed... Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:01 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:I say dribbling is more of a practiced skill than straight athleticism...

Skills like dribbling requires athelticism, when we speak of pace, determination, acceleration, that is all technical not skill. Krasic is a technical winger who relies mostly on pace to go through his opponnent.

How exactly is pace and acceleration classified as technical? If someone is really fast then that is because they are physically gifted, which has to do with athlecticism, not technical skill. Usain Bolt runs the 100 meters in under 9.60 seconds because he has great athleticism, not because he has great technicque. As a matter of fact, Bolt has probably the worst technique at running the 100 meters because he is so tall. But because of his god given athleticism and speed, he can out run anybody.

The fact that Krasic is really fast has nothing to do with technique and everything to do with his god given speed and athleticism. As a matter of fact, I would say Pepe has better technical skills than Krasic...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down