NavJuve
pasquale22
Cotes
BoBo
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta" Empty Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 pm

It could be tomorrow or the day Saturday at most decisive for the future of Milos Krasic: to reveal a possible meeting between the Serbian and Beppe Marotta is his agent, Dejan Joksimovic, to Calciomercato.com. Here are his words:

His client has finally made ​​a decision?

"Not yet, but I heard it yesterday and told me that tomorrow or the next day talk to Marotta to try to understand what the real intentions of the Juventus try to relaunch it, sell it or give it on loan. It 'true that in recent months has played little, but there are clubs like Chelsea, Inter Milan, Tottenham and now the Fenerbahçe, as well as three Russian companies that I can not name, who follow him. I remain of the opinion that should start regardless, but before considering Any bid see what happens in the coming hours. "

A sale would be welcome to borrow?

"Apart from the fact that the Russian clubs would be willing to take even outright, but Milos, at least in the short term will not return to Russia, I think another five months on the bench would be harmful to the player and above all it would reduce the assessment . Among others, two of the clubs I mentioned are listed at Juventus. But I still get the feeling that even in front of a small technical guarantee he decides to stay, and, again, this could be risky. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta" Empty Re: Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta"

Post by BoBo Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm

He wants to stay even if it could fack up his carrer...U gotta love his Juve heart
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta" Empty Re: Krasic's Agent : " In the coming days we have talks with Marotta"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

BoBo wrote:He wants to stay even if it could fack up his carrer...U gotta love his Juve heart

Reminds me of Del Piero under Capello
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

If he only had the career to back it up.

Please dont remind me of those 2 terrible years under capello he was killing football and Del Piero with one of the best teams the world has ever seen...Shame on u Capullo
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:22 pm

BoBo wrote:If he only had the career to back it up.

Please dont remind me of those 2 terrible years under capello he was killing football and Del Piero with one of the best teams the world has ever seen...Shame on u Capullo

Lol I knew this would happen I never said he is equal to ADP or the things he reached in the career. Ffs I just said it reminds me of that scenario
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:26 pm

I just hope he stays...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Lol I knew this would happen I never said he is equal to ADP or the things he reached in the career. Ffs I just said it reminds me of that scenario

I sure know what u meant Devi i just wished he had done something to back up such a comparison
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm

BoBo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I sure know what u meant Devi i just wished he had done something to back up such a comparison

I was not aiming it at you Smile) I just knew some1 would sum that from my and ur post Smile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Devi I know u love milos cause his from near your country and all but to say his like del piero under capello I'm guessing your implying krasic is an extremely talented player being wasted right?

Krasic is talented yes but wasted? No. Does anyone here actually believe krasic deserves more playing time? And if so over who?

Pepe> Vucinic> Giacc > Esti> Elia > Krasic

(right now) I believe Elia can be better than esti and giacc In the not too distant future.

Not to mention the fact Quag and ADP setimes play out wide. So where could u ever see krasic getting more gametime cause I can't see it. This isn't an argument or attack Devi so don't take it to heart. It's just discussion
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Devi I know u love milos cause his from near your country and all but to say his like del piero under capello I'm guessing your implying krasic is an extremely talented player being wasted right?

Krasic is talented yes but wasted? No. Does anyone here actually believe krasic deserves more playing time? And if so over who?

(right now) I believe Elia can be better than esti and giacc In the not too distant future.

Not to mention the fact Quag and ADP setimes play out wide. So where could u ever see krasic getting more gametime cause I can't see it. This isn't an argument or attack Devi so don't take it to heart. It's just discussion

I agree with everything you said, but I also do believe Krasic is being wasted, what he did last season was amazing, and yes it's a given that he hasn't been able to replicate that form this season but he is still a talented player like you said and personally I believe he can offer something to Juventus, and if not to Juventus then atleast to Chelsea/Arsenal/United or many EPL teams. So in the sense he has so much to offer yet he isn't given the opportunity to do so, then yes he is being wasted
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Can u answer my question though. When has he deserved more
Gametime and over who?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 am

pasquale22 wrote:Devi I know u love milos cause his from near your country and all but to say his like del piero under capello I'm guessing your implying krasic is an extremely talented player being wasted right?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:00 am

Well what's your order .... Btw is that not Conte's preferred order??? So why the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 am

Krasic has played more minutes than Elia, so no, that is just your biased, unreasonable, illogical order. Hence the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 am

In terms of Conte's order you're not far off. Although I would rank Vucinic over Pepe. Think about it, Pepe's worst games (Udinese and Roma) are the games that Vucinic has been absent, Vucinic is the only player on Juventus, that plays regularly, that can open up the defense that highly up the field.

My order (in terms of players at their maximums)

Vucinic
Krasic
Elia
Pepe
Estigarribia
Giaccherini

This season

Vucinic
Pepe
Estigarribia
Giaccherini

Elia and Krasic are not even noteworthy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:18 am

Why are you being so pathetic? Who's More relied upon between pepe Vuci can be debated however the others are right. Krasic may have had more minutes but that's only cause he started the first few games. Recently Elia is more relied upon. I'm not asking for your view. I'm talking about Conte's . Why you have to call me illogical, biased and unreasonable I wont understand and why do u have to lollllll when u said i wasnt far off. Sheer stupidity. Ive lost all respect for u
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 am

Underline 1: Illogical- unless you truly believe you can speak for what other people believe and think, in that case- psychotic

Underline 2: Illogical- appealing to popularity, it does not matter what others think, it makes no sense to ask what others think- this is just not relevant to Dejan's claim which you so crudely attempted to examine

Underline 3: Unreasonable- you gave absolutely no reasons to support that thought

That's why I said that post contained those qualities. Not you, but that post.

That's fine, that you've lost all respect for me, I truly cannot say I'm pained to read that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:07 am

Hypocritical but whatever..

U and a few others here need to realize this is the real world. Not the world where potetial is always lived up to and where krasic is the most talented dribbled on the planet. He is nothing but average. Say what u like but I rank krasic just ahead of Motta as the 2nd worst player on our list. I Havnt said that as I know it would cause outrage here. I believe he is absolutely horrible. I'm not going to deny he has talent and potentially could be one of the best however this is the real world where u must accept the facts. Hence why we r selling him!

Devi has mentioned in the past he likes milos cause his from near his country or something like that and I respect that. U r the one who was so quickly to Lolllll me without even understand what I was saying and then in your next post u actually said I wasn't to far off!
Now ur trying to call me all these things including psychotic. To far mate, to far. Time for u to return to your world where krasic is king and conte bows to him.

I've referred to this many times. But il do it again . Pre season I claimed Pepe> krasic. I was called all those things u just said and it led to me and a particular member here having a dispute. don't think he respects me now but thats fine because I was right and he was wrong. My point being. when u call me this that and the other and I end up right. I'm laughing and ur not.

U may argue my opinion and discuss it but don't criticize me and take every opportunity to whilst calling me psychotic and Lolllll me like u did. It's just plain disrespectful
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 am

Excuse some of the typing my phone sucks.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:18 am

Come on man, I cannot even respond to a post like this....
Hypocritical in what way?
Yes, I am ambitious and I like to think of players as the best they can be. That's how I am and how I'll always be.

And no, to my knowledge Dejan has never once said he likes Krasic because he is Serbian and that is near Macedonia, such a correlation does not even make sense.

Speaking for someone elses beliefs is pretty psychotic, by all means if Dejan really said that then I take it back but if not then it stands.

Your post was illogical and biased, and it had no real point other than Krasic leaving which could have been said in one line. You can brag all day about how Pepe has had the better season, at the end of the day I'm still happy because I support the club he plays for.... and at the end of the day, his success has absolutely nothing to do with either of our posts so I am even gladder. The only thing upsetting is the fact that you are trying to take credit for it... 'I was right, I was right'

You want to know how you were wrong?
Off the top of my head you said De Ceglie was going to have a monstrous season, I remember specifically you said he will be great, I'm sure of it.

Well, its January and Juventus is shopping for a left back, a position currently filled by Chiellini.

If you're going to take credit for Pepe, you might as well take blame for De Ceglie.

Now, I'm off to 'my world' enjoy yours. Let me know if its going to rain tomorrow, I'll remember my umbrella- I figure since Pepe plays well because of you, maybe you can change the weather, or is that not a part of your skill set?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:45 am

Yes I did say that about Pdc however I think the fact he got red carded against Parma (which he had a great game) and the form of Barzagli is whats keeping him out. Can u really blame him for not playing ahead of someone like Chiellini.

Would u believe it is. Il be sure to have a nice sunny day come down on u wherever u r. I'm not a bitter person. Whilst I have lost alot of respect for u, I will continue to value your opinion.

Let's put this beyond us for now shall we ?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:48 am

I don't hold grudges man, of course. I'm not even sure how we took this turn. Again, I was not saying those things about you but that post contained those qualities as I tried to show and I know that was not intentional, the psychotic comment was very light hearted too.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:01 am

The fact you used those words including psychotic was disrespectful in my
Eyes. And the way u just lol'd at the comment. Where I'm from , arguments like this are considered kinda normal and healthy In a way. Aussies r very laid back. But il say sorry anyway as it could be Diffrent where your from. So luca I apologize for any wrong doing
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:04 am

I don't take it.

Btw 1 week ago conte told that KRasic is full of potential to be world class player but his tactics doesn't suit to Krasic that krasic is used running into space something that Juve can't offer him right now that were the words of Conte
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 am

This has been a season long debate that could go on for ages with no one being right or wrong because we haven't seen nearly enough of Elia or Krasic on the pitch during matches and Conte has shifted from his 4-2-4 to a hybrid 4-3-3 to allow Pirlo, Marchisio, and Vidal to be on the field at the same time and this has decreased the use of wingers in the rotation. I thought that the 4-2-4 system would have been ideal for players like Elia and Krasic, but I guess Conte sees something else in training. Oh well. If Krasic leaves, I wish him all the best.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next