Mr Nick09
49 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Valencia singing Messi's name - Page 3 Empty Re: Valencia singing Messi's name

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Adit wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Adit wrote:Valencia got a bigger history than most of you think they have..

even chelsea fans will only sing Torres torres if he score two goals,or will they sang RVP RVP?

Why are you bringing up Chelsea? Chelsea current standard is much higher than Valencia's so it would be lame for them to sing about RVP since Arsenal are rivals. Valencia aren't Barcelona's rival.
You may buy trophies but you cant buy History valencia got..No suroprise You are a chelsea fan.

Again Mudrid fan completely misses the point and brings up something irrelevant. No surprise you support Mudrid.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:00 am

jibers wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Don't Espanyol fans do the same thing to Barcelona? It's just Valencia fans trying to wind up RM's best player, it's not that serious man.

Exactly...Valencia fans should be the ones complaining instead Madrid fans find something to cry about Rolling Eyes

Who is crying? It is just something many don't expect from a club with Valencia's stature. Yes there is the ongoing rivalry, but when your team is fighting hard for 3 points the last thing you should be doing is chanting a player from an irrelevant team.

That's a fair point you make. It will be like Arsenal fans chanting Aguero or Dzeko's name during a match v United :/
That's not the same at all tbh, its a different situation. Ronaldo vs Messi is unlike any other player rivalry in football, possibly ever next to Pele vs Maradona

It's bigger than that, Plee and Maradona whre never in direct competiton with each other. Messi and Ronaldo represent everything about their clubs tbh. This is the biggest football rivalry I have ever seen.
True but they always talk shite to each other Laughing Pele and Diego that is

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:01 am

come on we all know that chanting messi's name at ronaldo or viceversa, while actually not being supporter of either clubs they play for, is pretty stupid when your own players need your support more
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:01 am

english_jewel wrote:
Adit wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

even chelsea fans will only sing Torres torres if he score two goals,or will they sang RVP RVP?

Why are you bringing up Chelsea? Chelsea current standard is much higher than Valencia's so it would be lame for them to sing about RVP since Arsenal are rivals. Valencia aren't Barcelona's rival.
You may buy trophies but you cant buy History valencia got..No suroprise You are a chelsea fan.

Again Mudrid fan completely misses the point and brings up something irrelevant. No surprise you support Mudrid.
Laughing :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:02 am

english_jewel wrote:
Adit wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Come on son.. that's just weak.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 am

adnyana179 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Adit wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Come on son.. that's just weak.

Really, you didn't expect me to respond to that? Maybe it's guys like Adit who ruin your reputation but you have got some awful folks at your helm.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 am

I said it before, by reacting to such comments and lifting the finger he only encourages more people to use lasers and chant messi's name...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:14 am

english_jewel wrote:

Really, you didn't expect me to respond to that? Maybe it's guys like Adit who ruin your reputation but you have got some awful folks at your helm.

At our helm. Laughing

Like we have some kind of organised hivemind...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:17 am

Saetablanca wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

At our helm. Laughing

Like we have some kind of organised hivemind...

It does seem that way.

The Lizard King wrote:The Madrid section is like a sorority house, and your delusions reflect the syncing of women's menstrual cycles...some one should do a research paper about the Madrid forum alone. You clearly have such a wide range of characters..with disturbingly similar processes of delusional reasoning. Does it provide comfort when you constantly get support from your sorority sisters ?

:bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:24 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I said it before, by reacting to such comments and lifting the finger he only encourages more people to use lasers and chant messi's name...
Hahaha, what utopia do you live in?

Ronaldo's been tolerating this abuse for the past three seasons. The amount of abuse he has received today in comparison to his first away game for Los Blancos is roughly the same. No decrease whatsoever.

Do you honestly think that if Ronaldo continued ignoring the abuse, it'll eventually magically decrease? That miraculously, the away fans will collectively grow a conscience and stop abusing him if he continues ignoring? To be frank, I'm more impressed by the fact that he hasn't reacted until recently.

If I was in Ronaldo's situation, I would've cracked like a madman a long long looong time ago. Living with this constant abuse if seriously unhealthy, both emotionally and physically.

Come on dude, I expected more from a mature university student...
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:26 am

I don't care about the fouls or anything.
The fans really created intensity, and if not for them, the game might have been very different.
My issue is that the ref brandished yellows like it was going out of fashion every time a RM player made any foul that was even questionable.
Tino Costa, Albelda and half the Valencia team running around like hooligans, behaving petulantly. Ref barely noticed.
Half of our XI was on yellow and it ruined the prospects for any 50/50 challenges. And then every Valencia player went down like they were shot every time they were touched, trying to get somebody sent off...
It was a great competition. Real nailbiter, and to be fair, Valencia proved that they are not to be taken lightly. Soldado played like a beast.
But underhand tactics blemished the fixture.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 am

Kevacious wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I said it before, by reacting to such comments and lifting the finger he only encourages more people to use lasers and chant messi's name...

Ronaldo's been tolerating this abuse for the past three seasons. The amount of abuse he has received today in comparison to his first away game for Los Blancos is roughly the same. No decrease whatsoever.

Do you honestly think that if Ronaldo continued ignoring the abuse, it'll eventually magically decrease? That miraculously, the away fans will collectively grow a conscience and stop abusing him if he continues ignoring? To be frank, I'm more impressed by the fact that he hasn't reacted until recently.

If I was in Ronaldo's situation, I would've cracked like a madman a long long looong time ago. Living with this constant abuse if seriously unhealthy, both emotionally and physically.

Why is Messi not abused?

If Ronaldo didn't have the attitude he has and says the things he does in public, and kept quiet like Messi, he would have no where near the amount of abuse as Ronaldo, I'm willing to bet.

The abuse is totally uncool, but Ronaldo has definitely beckoned some of it on tbh.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:37 am

Moudrid fans surprised?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 am

CBarca wrote:
Kevacious wrote:

Why is Messi not abused?

If Ronaldo didn't have the attitude he has and says the things he does in public, and kept quiet like Messi, he would have no where near the amount of abuse as Ronaldo, I'm willing to bet.

The abuse is totally uncool, but Ronaldo has definitely beckoned some of it on tbh.

but but but he is handsome, a great player and rich!

What you say is 100% truth, just look at maldini. He was a handsome guy, he was rich and he was arguably the greatest ever fullback and he was admired and respected by almost everyone..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:46 am

harhar11 wrote:But in this case you aint the best, thats barca. They have the thophies to prove it..

And btw the reason why they chant messis name is because it has been proven that cristiano ronaldo gets offended by it.
Really, because I thought if you were top of the log, that makes you the best and that what trophies are won in the past aren't necessary indicators of the current state.
Because if they were...
9 Champions Leagues, 31 La Ligas
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 am

Ironically... Valencia's best player, by miles. One who barely showed any petulance is a product of the Real Madrid Youth Academy...
Valencia singing Messi's name - Page 3 Troll-face
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:02 am

Mudrid, not bad. So what if they chant Messi's name, kinda silly but if they thought that'll rattle Ronaldo then sure, why not. Anyway, Real Madrid won, Valencia lost. Everything else has no bearings on the result.

Last edited by Doc on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:08 am

jibers wrote:
RealGunner wrote:you are seriously trying too hard jibers

lol, I'm tyring to make this place more exciting. I mean look at this thread, who the hell cares if Valencia chanted Ronaldos name, they are clearly doing it to piss him off. that's all really.

More exciting? you sound like a broken record lol repeating the same crap over and over gain.....

Originality = excitement

Anyway Ronaldo Madrid's best attacker lol?

He was invisible bar the goal and that was handed to him by the goalkeeper......

Benzema shat all over him, even Khedira did a better job of going forward than Ronaldo did lulz.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 am

Valencia have been demoted to Pathetico status imo Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
jibers wrote:
RealGunner wrote:you are seriously trying too hard jibers

lol, I'm tyring to make this place more exciting. I mean look at this thread, who the hell cares if Valencia chanted Ronaldos name, they are clearly doing it to piss him off. that's all really.

More exciting? you sound like a broken record lol repeating the same crap over and over gain.....

Originality = excitement

Anyway Ronaldo Madrid's best attacker lol?

He was invisible bar the goal and that was handed to him by the goalkeeper......

Benzema shat all over him, even Khedira did a better job of going forward than Ronaldo did lulz.

true, being a troll is pretty hard. Fc hollywood deserves some sort of special praise for consistently being a massive c***.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:17 am

CBarca wrote:
Kevacious wrote:

Why is Messi not abused?

Does this really have to spelt out for eveyone? No one abuses Messi because he looks like a freakin' hobbit. Also Messi keeps quiet because he sounds like he has a learning disability or something lol

Fact of the matter is Ronaldo couldn't care less. It even looks to me that he enjoys it since 90% of the time he;s on the winning side (doubly so if he scores). Ronaldo isn't complaining so I don't think any Madridista should either.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:18 am

I have always said Trolling is a art .......And not everyone can be an artist......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:19 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote: I have always said Trolling is a art .......And not everyone can be an artist......

yea you can't troll either mole so jog on. Seriously the whole MAdrid Barca shizz is getting old, I'm done. This place should be shut down during the classicos tbh
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 am

Zealous wrote:
CBarca wrote:
Kevacious wrote:

Why is Messi not abused?

Does this really have to spelt out for eveyone? No one abuses Messi because he looks like a freakin' hobbit. Also Messi keeps quiet because he sounds like he has a learning disability or something lol

Fact of the matter is Ronaldo couldn't care less. It even looks to me that he enjoys it since 90% of the time he;s on the winning side (doubly so if he scores). Ronaldo isn't complaining so I don't think any Madridista should either.

loooooooooooooooooooooool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 am

Not a big deal imo. He scored the winner anyway plus he has been our best attacking player this season they can chant messi all they want. The other thing is maybe they just really like Messi and wants him to join their club. banana

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 am

jibers wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote: I have always said Trolling is a art .......And not everyone can be an artist......

yea you can't troll either mole so jog on. Seriously the whole MAdrid Barca shizz is getting old, I'm done. This place should be shut down during the classicos tbh

Laughing

Who said this is about me Very Happy ?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down