Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing?

+17
johniet
baresi
lucianomoggi
TrezeGent
zarola
The_ItalianFool
Juventude
Cotes
djfawnz
DeviAngel
C.Marchisio #8
inderbaby
dronte
cale1991
MMM
salmano9
Lynx100
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing? Empty Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing?

Post by Lynx100 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:35 am

??

Boriello --> Spends 50% of the time falling down, 40% lying on the ground, 5% of the time complaining of being 'pushed/fouled' to the ground and 5% of the time trying to find the ball...

Wheres he going to find time to score I wonder?????

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing? Empty Re: Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing?

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 am

Conte is the one
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing? Empty Re: Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing?

Post by Lynx100 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:40 am

No, i mean the fans on this board who supported Boriello signing.. and told me - 'just you wait, he'll prove you wrong'
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:59 am

Patrick Bateman - "Also your love for Borriello is quite pathetic,he sucks dude,deal with it"

Arquitecto - "Borriello as mentioned is a solid striker and would thrive with Conte's wing system. There are several things in which he is far better than Matri at" + "For all who are actually doubting this signing I don't think any of you actually know how good he actually is. He won't be prolific, but he is very hard working, probably the strongest in your team"

inderbaby - "I think he will serve his purpose well! Provide depth and competition for Quags and Matri"

C.Marchisio #8 - "Welcome Marco.I'm sure that you understand the meaning of wearing Juve jersey. And you will prove to ones that are against your transfer in Juventus "

DeviAngel - "I get this hunch he will outscore and outshine all of our ST's dunno why don't ask but I get that "

zarola - "not saying his incredible but he's definitely the most underrated striker in Serie A"

------------

I mean C'mon, Seriously guys - do you still believe all that after what youve seen so far???
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 am

I'm one of the fans who supported his signing and I still believe for the amount we paid for his loan that wasn't a bad transfer. we supported his signing to be a depth for quag and matri, not playing on their places. we are not to blame conte is...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cale1991 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:38 am

this is what i said to my friend after the Milan derby:

"Borriello...sigh...really don't know where to start, this guy is a waste of space on the pitch and he's practically useless, his whole football philosophy is like he's a Center or a Power Forward in the NBA he's just backing down with his back against every possible player he finds near him (like he enjoys a dick in his ass) i wouldn't have anything against that if he was actually strong and that he could trap and then spread play like most target men do, but everything he does is hustle with the defenders then he falls down dramatically better than a Broadway superstar and faking an injury, flapping his hands like the teenage CR7, running to the linesman/ref asking for a nonexistent foul or even a card, he's worse than Inzaghi."

and wtf is wrong with conte? he's benching giaccherini, quags, matri and ADP, you just can't allow yourself to depend solely on a single pirlo through ball or cross every game or wait for a spark of insipration from that inconsistent moron which is vucinic, it just doesn't make any sense...
cale1991
cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:42 am

Even if Vucinic is inconsistent it's not the first time he single handedly supplied us points.. I know against Chievo he was flop of the match but yesterday he was a nice spark in the team.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by cale1991 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 am

that's a valid point, yes he was good, but a team of our stature can't allow itself to be dependent on a spark of creativity from a single player upfront, that's what sub's are for, if a player isn't playing well in the first half swap him or give him 10-15 minutes in the 2nd half and then swap him, we're still struggling from the small team mentality in recent games and it's clear that we haven't adapted the winners mentality in full. as i said, we just can't afford to depend solely on Vucinic or Pirlo to create a spark, rotate the team, give Prilo some rest, do something, but don't be stubborn and try to do something which clearly can't be done at the moment. and by that i refer on Vucinic, if he's having a bad game swap him FFS, put in ADP every time he came on in his 10-15 minute cameo role he created at least 4-5 decent chances and that's more than Vucinic creates in most matches.
cale1991
cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 am

I said he will serve his purpose well, provide depth and competition for the other strikers! Don't see how I was wrong or defended borriello! He has just as I said :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 pm

As some people mentioned that Boriello sopposed to be squad player not first team material.So i supported his transfer but only as squad player not first team.But Conte makes the decisions not me or you or anyone else
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Who are you to ask answers from me ? I don't have obligation to explain myself to you

2nd He is better bench option than Amauri and Iaquita
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Hahaha devi that pissed you off :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 pm

inderbaby wrote:Hahaha devi that pissed you off :shisha:

Yes it did bro becuase I never searched and posted someone's posts and if something is needed he should ask if he can do it. I had numerous debates about bonucci but never done that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 pm

lol but you DID say it.....

you guys understand that all Juventus's problems started when this douchebag joined the team? He has played more/equal minutes than ADP/Elia/Krasic yet this dude hasnt even scored.

I really hate Conte's OVER-rotation in Forwards. Dude just STICK with your best eleven on form. Juventus's Strikers should always be Matri Vucinic And Quaq as first choice, THEN ADP, THEN Marco Borriello.

Matri needs to ALWAYS start.

i personally believe that we should revert to 4-2-4 then switch to a 4-2-3-1. i hate the 4-3-3 personally, but thats just me.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm

djfawnz wrote:lol but you DID say it.....

you guys understand that all Juventus's problems started when this douchebag joined the team? He has played more/equal minutes than ADP/Elia/Krasic yet this dude hasnt even scored.

I really hate Conte's OVER-rotation in Forwards. Dude just STICK with your best eleven on form. Juventus's Strikers should always be Matri Vucinic And Quaq as first choice, THEN ADP, THEN Marco Borriello.

Matri needs to ALWAYS start.

i personally believe that we should revert to 4-2-4 then switch to a 4-2-3-1. i hate the 4-3-3 personally, but thats just me.

I did say it and I still think he is good Striker but he is not used to the tactics that Conte uses for him he is used as pivot to create space not as ST.

I don't go arround telling what ppl posted and did and slapping it arround the forums
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Who are you to ask answers from me ? I don't have obligation to explain myself to you

2nd He is better bench option than Amauri and Iaquita

Haha....U were dead wrong Devi
admit it

Also...Iaquinta score in Cesena already while Borriello had not score in Roma or Juve this season
IAQUINTA>borriello
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 pm

I hate threads like these that are designed to stroke the ego of the person who happened to be right about something and insult those that disagreed.

This is almost as bad as Sciacca's youtube video that goes on for five minutes about how he was right about Ogbonna and others were wrong.

I guarantee that we can all pull out a person's statement that ended up being wrong or inaccurate. So, there's no reason to be in people's face.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Juventude wrote:I hate threads like these that are designed to stroke the ego of the person who happened to be right about something and insult those that disagreed.

This is almost as bad as Sciacca's youtube video that goes on for five minutes about how he was right about Ogbonna and others were wrong.

I guarantee that we can all pull out a person's statement that ended up being wrong or inaccurate. So, there's no reason to be in people's face.

+1

What woulkd happen If I post every1's opinion for Giaccherini ? Pepe? Conte? esp Bonucci from the summer until now ?

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing? Untitled
Where are all the people who defended Boriello's singing? Deacon-Blue-I-Was-Right--You-161172
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am

settle down everyone

This is not a you were wrong I was right. I have been wrong about many things in the past. The difference is - Im always ready to stand up and say so. I can even give you examples if you raelly want.

I have no hesitation when someone calls me out on a bad call. I man up to it.Cant believe how sensitive some people are when it becomes apparent that their call was rubbish
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 am

umm, yeah he dives, he's dumb, I get it. sure I'll admit it, I'd admit it before as well.

HOWEVER, Juventus as a whole has not been convincing as they once were. It's kind of like the Pazzini situation but not to the same extreme - Pazzini would look piss poor if you judged him based on Inter's performances because he's receiving nothing, but with Italy he was very convincing and he was very convincing last season with a different Inter and Sampdoria.

WHEN Juventus regain their form, and Borriello begins missing sitters or not tracking back or not getting involved in any offensive situation, then we can talk.

It's also difficult for a player to do so well when he's receiving hate from his own fans, give him time to prove himself or disprove himself because I haven't seen either happen yet.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:27 am

Borriello is missused
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:37 am

^ No, Boriello is a piece of crap that can not stay in his feet/falls down every time there is a single touch, bitches to the refs for everything related to him aaand would rather get a good hair-style than work his ass off and score. Use him however you want to, he'll be the c*nt that doesn't give a shit about the team who plays, is arrogant as *bleep* and is able to get in fights with ex-team mates. i.e Heinze and Mexes.

A better version than Luca Toni when he gets the ball. He just isn't Juventus quality, at least not at this age.

Useless.

There's a reason Milan and Roma got rid of him.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 am

considering that we have no striker that has +20 goals or +20 assists it mean they are all terrible its not only BORIELLO;

MATRI, QUAGLIARELA, VUCINC, BORIELLO, GIACHERINI, PEPE, KRASIC, ELIAH,

all of these players supposed to score goals or make assists so this mean all of them are trash

most of them will be dropped by JUVENTUS just like AMAURI, DIEGO, FELIPE MELO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:Borriello is missused

Absolutely right.

His talents would be better served if he was the stadium pitch manager seeing as though he spends so much time on the turf.

Saying hes been bought to hold up a ball is crazy. If thats ALL hes there to do, and lets face it, hes not good for anything else - then putting him on the field for that reason alone is a waste of a player. if thats Contes tactic, then thats plain stupidity.

umm, yeah he dives, he's dumb, I get it. sure I'll admit it, I'd admit it before as well.

HOWEVER, Juventus as a whole has not been convincing as they once were. It's kind of like the Pazzini situation but not to the same extreme - Pazzini would look piss poor if you judged him based on Inter's performances because he's receiving nothing, but with Italy he was very convincing and he was very convincing last season with a different Inter and Sampdoria.

WHEN Juventus regain their form, and Borriello begins missing sitters or not tracking back or not getting involved in any offensive situation, then we can talk.

It's also difficult for a player to do so well when he's receiving hate from his own fans, give him time to prove himself or disprove himself because I haven't seen either happen yet

Hes done (or not done rather) enough to show how useless he is.
The worst part is - hes keeping Matri and Quag out of the line-up.
Although we didnt spend too much money on him, his arrival at Juve gives our best forwards even less time. That fact alone is the worst part of his signing.

Hell, ADP and Quags hold the ball up better than him. Its not like you can hit the ball long to a big towering forward and it sticks (like Ibra). He loses the ball half the time anyway if hes not already on the floor. ADP/Quags can not only hold up the ball but have the creativity and nous to create/score goals.

Useless.

There's a reason Milan and Roma got rid of him

Spot on.

lucianomoggi wrote:considering that we have no striker that has +20 goals or +20 assists it mean they are all terrible its not only BORIELLO;

MATRI, QUAGLIARELA, VUCINC, BORIELLO, GIACHERINI, PEPE, KRASIC, ELIAH,

all of these players supposed to score goals or make assists so this mean all of them are trash

most of them will be dropped by JUVENTUS just like AMAURI, DIEGO, FELIPE MELO

Thats too harsh a statement. Some of those players have immense talent but just not showing their potential so theyre not trash.

Boriello on the other hand, has NO talent that the rest done have. He offers absolutely NOTHING different to this group that we either lack or need.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next